Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's funny how we overall want a the same thing but for different reasons.

Y'all want this movie to be great because y'all want to see a great movie.

I NEED this movie to be great so it can extend the "war"

This is the most important movie to me in the DCU, we all need this shyt to knock it out the park! I'm geniuinly pulling for it.

Cuz if this shyt sucks..... Man..... I never wanna hear DC and "Great" or any type of praises ever again.:francis:

Please be great!:mjcry:

If you gotta add more Batman scenes and throw in Flash and John Stewart in a dazzling way that works so be it!!

No one give a fukk about at least 3 of the SS cats anyway and if they screen time is cut.... So be it

Last minute reshoots :blessed:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
tumblr_o8f7ku08yt1tnt8s9o1_540.jpg

:ohhh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm feeling this
zZHEL56.png

It's funny how we overall want a the same thing but for different reasons.

Y'all want this movie to be great because y'all want to see a great movie.

I NEED this movie to be great so it can extend the "war"

This is the most important movie to me in the DCU, we all need this shyt to knock it out the park! I'm geniuinly pulling for it.

Cuz if this shyt sucks..... Man..... I never wanna hear DC and "Great" or any type of praises ever again.:francis:

Please be great!:mjcry:

If you gotta add more Batman scenes and throw in Flash and John Stewart in a dazzling way that works so be it!!

No one give a fukk about at least 3 of the SS cats anyway and if they screen time is cut.... So be it

Last minute reshoots :blessed:
you are really acting corny now man ,

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
disappointing to hear Joker isn't in it that much but it sounds like they are using him correctly because he's not the main villian. I think assault on arkham did a good job of that but it doesn't sound like this will end the same as it did with Joker.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm feeling this
zZHEL56.png

you are really acting corny now man ,

You what?

:ohhh:

I ain't even gonna clap back at you!

And I ain't even gonna ask the rhetorical question like "where was you when specific DC Stans was doing the same shyt and worse just a few months back?":wtb:

But when niccas pop back up late July and August... back at they old shyt.... (And mind you, they coming back, they confirmed it)

Niccas like you, Buddy a few post up and the nicca that dapped you are some of the first niccas I'm gonna just watch.

And I promise, if y'all don't come at them niccas like that...... The NICCAS THAT ACTUALLY STARTED THIS shyt!:rudy:

I'm gonna turn this place the fukk out and swear to GAWD niccas better not say shyt to me!:camby:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
SUICIDE SQUAD Has Been Rated PG-13, But It Sounds Like It Will Push The Boundaries

It's hardly a surprise to learn that Suicide Squad has been rated PG-13, but based on the description for why ("disturbing behaviour"?!), it sounds like it only narrowly missed out on getting an R...

As expected, Suicide Squad has been rated PG-13, something we've known was always going to be the plan. In fact, that was confirmed by producer Charles Roven last year when he said, "Our plan right now is to make all these films PG-13. In some cases, you know, right there on the edge of PG-13, but still PG-13." It seems like the story of Task Force X is going to be on that edge anyway, something evident from the information revealed in the Tweet below about why the MPAA have gone for PG-13.