Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
SUICIDE SQUAD Reshoots Bode Well For The DC Movieverse

A couple of weeks ago I spoke with an excellent source who told me something surprising: the trailer for Suicide Squad, the one with the Queen song, did not represent the film as it then existed. "Every joke in the movie is in that trailer," this source told me. The enormous positive response to the trailer led to Warner Bros requesting reshoots that would alter the tone of the film, bringing in some more of the lightness to which audiences responded.

I have since spoken to more sources and I understand that the reshoots are happening right now, as recently as this week, and that they're big - tens of millions of dollars big. And they're adding more humor and lightness into the film.

This, to me, is great news. Hearing that WB is aware that they need to inject some fun into these movies - and that's what I'm hearing is happening here, not that they're inserting jokes left and right but that they're beefing up fun character moments and interactions - can only mean good things for the future of the DC Movieverse after the deadly serious, zero fun Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Justice League begins shooting very, very soon - within a couple of weeks - could this attitude find itself a home on the set of the next Zack Snyder movie? Remember, this is the guy who didn't have Superman and Wonder Woman speak one word to each other - will WB mandate more character interactions? Word is that they're being much more involved this time around...
Devin Faraci is such a whiny c*nt.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:martin: No the fukk it doesn't!!!!! I haven't watched "Batman vs. Superman" yet, so I can't really speak on it. But based on the 2 "Suicide Squad" trailers that have been released so far, this movie has a similar tone to the "Batman: Assault on Arkham" animated movie which was perfect. This BS doing reshoots to make the movie even more funny is some overreactionary BS that FOX or Sony would do.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:martin: No the fukk it doesn't!!!!! I haven't watched "Batman vs. Superman" yet, so I can't really speak on it. But based on the 2 "Suicide Squad" trailers that have been released so far, this movie has a similar tone to the "Batman: Assault on Arkham" animated movie which was perfect. This BS doing reshoots to make the movie even more funny is some overreactionary BS that FOX or Sony would do.

Look who's tweetin' this, bruh.... this is made up bullshyt.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Look who's tweetin' this, bruh.... this is made up bullshyt.

Has any major reputable site or reporter confirmed this yet?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has any major reputable site or reporter confirmed this yet?

Every site is basing it from him....

Like I said, it's ducktales unless Ayer himself say it, and he's been informing us with every production detail from the beginning to include the editing process.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
You fukking idiot cry baby ass fakkits may have fukked up a good movie by complaining about bvs.

I'm really starting to hate the comic book community that I once loved.

A bunch of cry baby bandwagoning entitled pompous little girls. :camby:

Even so, no one was complaining about SS. Everyone has been excited about it, so why mess up one thing because of something else? Everything doesn't have to be the same tone. WB is retarded...more proof.

I don't know if it's true or not. You'd think they'd come out immediately with a "We are very happy with the finished movie and can't wait for everyone else to see it. They will be pleased" statement.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Even so, no one was complaining about SS. Everyone has been excited about it, so why mess up one thing because of something else? Everything doesn't have to be the same tone. WB is retarded...more proof.

I don't know if it's true or not. You'd think they'd come out immediately with a "We are very happy with the finished movie and can't wait for everyone else to see it. They will be pleased" statement.
It was false :blessed:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why should they waste time on an unfounded rumor? WB got bigger things to think about than some hack fan critic spewing rumors. SMH at other sites reporting it from this dude.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only that, why should WB so-called "panic" when you got EXECUTIVES doing cartwheels right now over BvS.... they give no fuccks what a critic feels. Now had the movie underperformed it would of been something legit to the claim. But they're racking in shytloads of money and that's all they care about.

Batman Vs. Superman Getting Repeat Business: WB Exec Comments