Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it's a stan thing yeah... not like the world didn't bytch and moan about Doomsday being in that trailer. Every review mentions that shyt

you'll counter with "spiderman!!!" but i don't care, and just to counter... people KNEW he was gonna be in that movie. there wasn't much surprise

... but I'm stanning.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
if the jokes are dark comedy, wats the problem? (if they're even doing that)...niccas were in here using the :pachaha: and :laff: smiley when ol dude got out the bag knocking niccas out and sipping beers during fights. If they injecting more stuff like that i dont see the problem. U dont put in characters like harley quinn and not have comedy in it brehs :comeon:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The jokes aren't the problem. If the jokes are dark humor that's what I expect. If they are doing dance routines then :scust:
tumblr_nkrg2yqTwd1spydhno1_500.gif

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FYI, that reshoots talk is :duck:

If it's not from Ayer himself... then don't believe those sources... As much as David Ayer been keeping people updated into the make of Suicide Squad to include tweeting about several rewrites, posting about the editing process and all of that. This would of been something he would of made public. There's no reshoots confirmed, it is a bullshyt rumor. Ayer is busy doing pre-production for Bright.