Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:russ: Damn some of y'all furious. It's not going to be like Marvel, it's more than likely adding more interactions between the characters.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
fukk them for totally mis-marketing (is that a word?) this movie in the first place. that's pretty dirty.

DC has terrible marketing.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
You guys are dummies, use common sense :mjlol:

How do you do reshoots when the cast isn't even there. Have you even seen what the cast looks like now, they don't even look movie ready. Some of them are shooting other movies as well. This is Will last week supposedly when they started re-shoots

will-smith.jpg

But his character looks like this

Will-SMith-MAIB.jpg

:mjlol: Keep believing Devin brehs

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
If any I hope the humor is more dark comedy than anything it'd fit with the characters and help the movie stand out.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
SUICIDE SQUAD Reshoots Bode Well For The DC Movieverse

A couple of weeks ago I spoke with an excellent source who told me something surprising: the trailer for Suicide Squad, the one with the Queen song, did not represent the film as it then existed. "Every joke in the movie is in that trailer," this source told me. The enormous positive response to the trailer led to Warner Bros requesting reshoots that would alter the tone of the film, bringing in some more of the lightness to which audiences responded.

I have since spoken to more sources and I understand that the reshoots are happening right now, as recently as this week, and that they're big - tens of millions of dollars big. And they're adding more humor and lightness into the film.

This, to me, is great news. Hearing that WB is aware that they need to inject some fun into these movies - and that's what I'm hearing is happening here, not that they're inserting jokes left and right but that they're beefing up fun character moments and interactions - can only mean good things for the future of the DC Movieverse after the deadly serious, zero fun Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Justice League begins shooting very, very soon - within a couple of weeks - could this attitude find itself a home on the set of the next Zack Snyder movie? Remember, this is the guy who didn't have Superman and Wonder Woman speak one word to each other - will WB mandate more character interactions? Word is that they're being much more involved this time around...

Man fukk that! Every comic book movie doesn't have to be goddamn Guardians Of The Galaxy and fill us with laughter and delight. Suicide Squad is SUPPOSED to be amongst the darker stories and scenarios in the DC-Verse. I'm not going to see SS expecting jokes.

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
"Brandeezy, post: 18497369, member: 2023"]You guys are dummies, use common sense :mjlol:

How do you do reshoots when the cast isn't even there. Have you even seen what the cast looks like now, they don't even look movie ready. Some of them are shooting other movies as well. This is Will last week supposedly when they started re-shoots

will-smith.jpg

But his character looks like this

Will-SMith-MAIB.jpg

:mjlol: Keep believing Devin brehs[/QUOTE]