Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Warner Bros execs right now like
P2TcWLd.gif

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
im hearing due to the response of batman vs superman the film has gone back into production to reshoot some scenes to make it “more fun and lighthearted”. The two biggest reasons most people are saying is because of the overwhelming positive response to the last trailer and Warner Bros. reacting to the negative reviews for Batman v Superman. I’m kinda hoping this is an April Fool’s Joke but you never know.
It's false breh

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
im hearing due to the response of batman vs superman the film has gone back into production to reshoot some scenes to make it “more fun and lighthearted”. The two biggest reasons most people are saying is because of the overwhelming positive response to the last trailer and Warner Bros. reacting to the negative reviews for Batman v Superman. I’m kinda hoping this is an April Fool’s Joke but you never know.
Bruh, never believe a story that originates from Devin Faraci or his website.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Man DC just don't have a clue what they're doing, fukk DC it's all about Marvel and CW and DS :wow:
these nikkas really are shook. their greatest two characters about to do IM3 numbers tops and they panicking :mjlol: they really tried to come at the throne and failing so miserably they switching up their gameplan every couple months :deadrose:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I
I solely want to see Suicide Squad for the pure Mayhem FUKKERY, tho:what::patrice::demonic:

Go on David Ayer Twitter.... dude is already doing a bunch of fucckery....