Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Not only that, why should WB so-called "panic" when you got EXECUTIVES doing cartwheels right now over BvS.... they give no fuccks what a critic feels. Now had the movie underperformed it would of been something legit to the claim. But they're racking in shytloads of money and that's all they care about.

Batman Vs. Superman Getting Repeat Business: WB Exec Comments
"I know Dawn of Justice is raking in millions fellas, but how about we go out of our way to spend some of that money catering to critics on the internet?"

As if :mjlol:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
WILL SMITH & HIS TWIN(ISH) JUST THE TWO OF US
3/31/2016 2:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0331-will-smith-stunt-double-inf-4.jpg
Will Smith looked like he was standing next to a mirror on the set of his new movie ... sorta.

Will's shooting "Collateral Beauty" in NYC, and his body double was sticking close during filming -- ready to step in when the star needs a break.

Wonder if the guy on the left went to the Oscars?

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The reshoot a don't make since as far as adding light humor and interaction based on the actors they chose. I mean someone them already have chemistry not to mention Oscar nods.

And if you have to do reshoots to add "humor" then you might as well reshoot the whole damn movie.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Even if its for a 10 min intro to the new batman movie. Huntin croc down Early and going into the main baddie later
This is what I wish they would do in Batman and Spider-Man movies. Have the hero take down a minor villain in the opening ala the Bond flicks or early on the movie and save the main villain later. Example in the beginning of the new Spider-Man movie have him stop the Shocker committing a bank robbery. Scene takes maybe 10 minutes top. It establishes that there are villains already that he's dealt with without having to go through the whole villain origin.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
THANK GOODNESS, they're not turning this into a marvel crap fest. jheeezus we have enough CBM doing jokes non stop, we dont need ''SUICIDE SQUAD'' doing it too, like seriously.. SUICIDE SQUAD, whos expecting GOTG-esque jokes ???

marvel stans all fakkits yo, ya'll need to get out of that daisy field bubble ya'll live in

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
it's a stan thing yeah... not like the world didn't bytch and moan about Doomsday being in that trailer. Every review mentions that shyt

you'll counter with "spiderman!!!" but i don't care, and just to counter... people KNEW he was gonna be in that movie. there wasn't much surprise

... but I'm stanning.

shut the fukk up marvel stan, spidey was NOT ORIGINALLY in CW dummy.. he got put in last minute once the leaks came out of the sony email, them nikkas caved and agreed to terms.. they too been changing things once spidey got connected

Exclusive on set footage of the reshoots. I get a Marvel theme from this.

PCSqVzW.jpg

I SPIT MY DRINK OUT.. JESUSSS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
THANK GOODNESS, they're not turning this into a marvel crap fest. jheeezus we have enough CBM doing jokes non stop, we dont need ''SUICIDE SQUAD'' doing it too, like seriously.. SUICIDE SQUAD, whos expecting GOTG-esque jokes ???

marvel stans all fakkits yo, ya'll need to get out of that daisy field bubble ya'll live in

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
im hearing due to the response of batman vs superman the film has gone back into production to reshoot some scenes to make it “more fun and lighthearted”. The two biggest reasons most people are saying is because of the overwhelming positive response to the last trailer and Warner Bros. reacting to the negative reviews for Batman v Superman. I’m kinda hoping this is an April Fool’s Joke but you never know.