Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I wonder if the world were to end and someone came across batman and jokers stories would it be the equivalent to how we view characters in religion :wow:

shyt - if you've ever listened to one of Kevin Smith's podcasts, that's damn near how he sees them now.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
All c00ns. Falcon serves Captain America. Black Panther sides with the government and Tony Stark with this registration bullshyt. What a sellout.

Green Lantern Jon Stewart answers only to a higher power that is far beyond this white-dominated Earth.
i realize these are troll posts now so i'll leave it there :ehh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Disney = marvel. Theyre 1 in the same.

An r rated deadpool movie would never be released if disney had the rights.
Not really, Disney has Walt Disney studios, ABC, Lucasfilm LTd., etc. all that is not part of Marvel. Marvel is what they would call a subsidiary of Disney.
Who cares dude? Newsflash: You can make good/great movies that appeal to a huge audience.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
12568768_1276063152410109_1658759834_n.jpg

tumblr_o1ajrwiHM11rrkahjo5_400.gif
tumblr_o1ajrwiHM11rrkahjo4_400.gif

tumblr_o1ajrwiHM11rrkahjo1_400.gif
tumblr_o1ajrwiHM11rrkahjo7_400.gif

tumblr_o1ajrwiHM11rrkahjo2_400.gif
tumblr_o1ajrwiHM11rrkahjo3_400.gif

tumblr_o1ajrwiHM11rrkahjo6_400.gif
tumblr_o1ajrwiHM11rrkahjo8_400.gif

tumblr_o1ajrwiHM11rrkahjo10_400.gif
tumblr_o1ajrwiHM11rrkahjo9_400.gif

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so how much will batman actually be in this movie?

small cameo or will he be trying to stop them like the animated movie that DC dropped

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I think you ignoring all my other posts and taking 1 post and creating a narrative just about says it all.:sas2:

Hold on,let me dig up 1 of your posts and claim youre 1 of the biggest stans because of said post.:sas1:

Creating a narrative? :mjlol:

I guess I must have missed all your "other posts" when I spent 30 seconds looking at your 199 result "Marvel" search

Man of steel>>>>> every mediocre sitcom marvel has shyt out.

:wow:

DC coming for the crown.

Bput to shyt all over those corny sitcoms marvel shyts out.

Another marvel sitcom with another shyt villain. :yawn:

Marvel makes trash films, im glad the plebs are finally starting to realize it.

Joss whedon sucks, marvel sucks, nothing to see here.

One thing I think we can all agree on is that Marvel films are for homosexuals and the learning disabled.

Prodigal Syndicate said:
(Fantastic Four) Looks good to me.

Now wheres all the marvel stans at :shaq:

At this point Im convinced marvel pays internet bloggers to make up stories about other comic book films to make evry movie that isnt theres appear like a disaster:yeshrug:

Prodigal Syndicate said:
Listen you mouth breathers.

No matter how much you deepthroat marvel or how much you throw shade at sony MARVEL IS NEVER GETTING THE (Spider-Man) RIGHTS BACK.

Matter of fact you peasants should bow down to fox and sony. If not for them throwing marvel a life preserver and buying film rights marvel would be bankrupt.

That objectivity :ohlawd:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Creating a narrative? :mjlol:

I guess I must have missed all your "other posts" when I spent 30 seconds looking at your 199 result "Marvel" search

That objectivity :ohlawd:
I don't like most marvel films. How is this news?

So not liking marvel films = one of the biggest stans on the forum.

What exactly am I stanning for? You can probably find 500 more posts of me trashing mcu films. That doesnt make me a stan you fukking pleb.

You don't even know what point you're trying to make. I unabashedly shyt on marvel films, I will never deny that,because I think most of them are garbage.

fukking clown always talking slick :mjlol:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So that they can say dc is ripping off marvel. You dont understand these marvel stans. If dc made it lighthearted theyd complain. If dc makes it dark they complain.

Any comic movie that isnt made by disney gets nitpicked to death. Theyve been doing this for YEARS,Ive been calling it out for years. Its just now lots of other people are waking up to it finally and noticing how petty and bytchmade these marvel stans are. I was getting labelled a hater and that im making up conspiracies because I simply called posters out on their nonsense. Now that dc has stepped up people have started leaning away from marvel and noticing all this shyt.

They will find ANYTHING to complain about. And if the film is nothing less than perfect its labelled trash. And even when the films are outstanding,they call it overrated ie. Tdk.

They will bytch and bytch and bytch and give every marvel film a huge pass for everything

Sounds like something you've been doing for quite a while now too. :sas1: