Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You really want me to keep going and embarass you further? Just say the word son.

I mean just the quote nobody wants to see super man period,when man of steel grossed more than half the mcu films is embarrassing enough and proof of your standom and agenda but I can keep going.
Show me knitpicking the movie itself and saying I have little interest in seeing it. That was your original claim, remember?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Affleck only shot for a day or 2 so cant be much. Unless its mostly stunt work.

They shot Batman on the street for three days. The first time it was definitely Affleck, the other two times were the stunt double in the Lamborghini shots from the trailer

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That sounds stupid though. The great thing about these forums is that if you communicate your opinion in a understandable and articulate manner even the people that disagree with you can see where your coming from.

Sadly most people don't understand this so you get the back and forth nonsense that turns a 5pg thread into a 20pg thread.
Eh I atleast give you credit for prefacing it with the fact that you are a DC fanboy. Most of the others in here try to validate themselves by saying they love all comics then write paragraphs explaining why DC is better because it's so "dark" and "gritty" and how marvel is for kids. The insecurity is very unbecoming.

Yes, it is all our fault not people bringing us up for no reason.
Complain about marvel stans when the first thing on your mind after watching a DC trailer is marvel, brehs

These nikkas won't even let nikkas be okay with the trailer :mjlol: telling people they should like the music used :dead: force your opinion on others, brehs

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Link me breh.
Right now I listen to collider movie talk every night when I go to bed might have to switch it up :whew:

Fatman on Batman

Kev Smith is a professional fanboy. Nice guy, though - I met him briefly a couple of years ago and got to chop it up with him for a sec.

He told a story this week about how him bawling his eyes out in a reaction video for The Flash season finale led to him directing an episode for them.

I can't even be mad about him getting these looks - he was championning comic book culture long before the mainstream cared.

Last edited: