Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
peep Rick Flagg's reaction when Harley breaks the window. They are in some deep shyt and he's maneuvering around like anything could pop off at any second and this bytch is breaking windows, he's like " :merchant: fukk was that??"
" Oh, it's this bytch.. :francis: "

:russ:
Reminds me of

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's up with Enchantress being normal standing behind Flagg when he's going through the Squad's names

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The internet just has me:aicmon: More people bytching about Snyder being too dark. But it's different than what we've been getting:mindblown:
Why do people want MORE light hearted action comedies:mindblown:
So that they can say dc is ripping off marvel. You dont understand these marvel stans. If dc made it lighthearted theyd complain. If dc makes it dark they complain.

Any comic movie that isnt made by disney gets nitpicked to death. Theyve been doing this for YEARS,Ive been calling it out for years. Its just now lots of other people are waking up to it finally and noticing how petty and bytchmade these marvel stans are. I was getting labelled a hater and that im making up conspiracies because I simply called posters out on their nonsense. Now that dc has stepped up people have started leaning away from marvel and noticing all this shyt.

They will find ANYTHING to complain about. And if the film is nothing less than perfect its labelled trash. And even when the films are outstanding,they call it overrated ie. Tdk.

They will bytch and bytch and bytch and give every marvel film a huge pass for everything

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I'm thinking that leto's
Joker is Jason todd

:ehh:
wat6rr.jpg
A lot of people believe this. It would make sense too because joker looks younger than Batfleck

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
From the trailer she looks like she shut her role down

As much praise as Jared Leto gets/ is going to get for going method his role - she deserves some too, as she is going to have to keep up with him.

I told the story on here before, about going to get milk from the store and seeing her skipping around the street between takes in pum pum shorts without a care in the world.

I literally stopped in the middle of the crossing to :whoo::takedat:

Nowhere near as psychotic as Leto was, but she stayed all the way in character when Ayer said 'cut'. I think Margot will be money :obama:

Last edited:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
So that they can say dc is ripping off marvel. You dont understand these marvel stans. If dc made it lighthearted theyd complain. If dc makes it dark they complain.

Any comic movie that isnt made by disney gets nitpicked to death. Theyve been doing this for YEARS,Ive been calling it out for years. Its just now lots of other people are waking up to it finally and noticing how petty and bytchmade these marvel stans are. I was getting labelled a hater and that im making up conspiracies because I simply called posters out on their nonsense. Now that dc has stepped up people have started leaning away from marvel and noticing all this shyt.

They will find ANYTHING to complain about. And if the film is nothing less than perfect its labelled trash. And even when the films are outstanding,they call it overrated ie. Tdk.

They will bytch and bytch and bytch and give every marvel film a huge pass for everything

Ironically you're "anti Marvel Stan" stance has turned you into one of the biggest Stans in here

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

The conspiracy, the sense of persecution, the unknown unfair bias. Hilarious.:mjlol:
Lol @ Marvel Stans all saying and doing the same thing.
lol @ this guy complaining about knitpicking when he takes every chance he can to crap on Marvel for things like camera angles.
lol @saying Marvel fans will Bytch and yttch after writing paragraphs of bytching.
Marvel and it's fans are driving people insane. :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The conspiracy, the sense of persecution, the unknown unfair bias. Hilarious.:mjlol:
Lol @ Marvel Stans all saying and doing the same thing.
lol @ this guy complaining about knitpicking when he takes every chance he can to crap on Marvel for things like camera angles.
lol @saying Marvel fans will Bytch and yttch after writing paragraphs of bytching.
Marvel and it's fans are driving people insane. :mjlol:
You're a top 5 biggest disney stan on the forum.

You know everything I said was the truth. You marvel stans come into threads and complain about color and textures on uniforms and shyt with non disney films.

Go watch thor 2 and convince yourself its anything but garbage. :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
GAF is full of Marvel stans. GAF is also full of pasty white people.

Support DC and undermine white super supremacy. Like voting for Kennedy instead of for Nixon,
:mjlol:. The first part is true though. Their standom is so deep they think bvs will flop.