Yeah
Man fukk them lol. You got an iPhone? I'm about to put you on
Lol yeah I have a 6

I'm gonna miss Ashley mova :noah:
8a5903e4868619daf4bd8aaef97857ce.jpg

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I don't like most marvel films. How is this news?

So not liking marvel films = one of the biggest stans on the forum.

What exactly am I stanning for? You can probably find 500 more posts of me trashing mcu films. That doesnt make me a stan you fukking pleb.

:russ: @ this disingenuous shyt. You were better off with the trolling excuse.

"How am I a DC Stan when I have 700 anti Marvel posts, some of them in Transformers and Ninja Turtles threads?"

"How am I DC Stan when I bring up Marvel conspiracies when critically panned films are talked about negatively?"

"How am I a DC Stan when I constantly insult Marvel fans?"

Back to the topic at hand though. Hopefully there won't be too many quips!

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:russ: @ this disingenuous shyt. You were better off with the trolling excuse.

"How am I a DC Stan when I have 700 anti Marvel posts, some of them in Transformers and Ninja Turtles threads?"

"How am I DC Stan when I bring up Marvel conspiracies when critically panned films are talked about negatively?"

"How am I a DC Stan when I constantly insult Marvel fans?"

Back to the topic at hand though. Hopefully there won't be too many quips!
Yeah,you basically have 0 argument here.

I made a post detailing what marvel stans do.

You then claim Im one ofnthe biggest stans in the forum. I press for proof and you post quotes of me shytting on marvel.

Do you see how dumb you look or nah?

I asked you for proof how am I stan and all you can find is posts of me shytting on marvel,and posts about say fantastic four and xmen which arent dc films. So defending x-men = dc stan. fukking moron.

So if someone in the booth shyts on kendrick lamar does that mean they are a drake stan?

You can say im anti-mcu at best. But I dont hate every film because its mcu,i think most of their movies are crap and like iron man and winter soldier.

You're an idiot.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah,you basically have 0 argument here.

I made a post detailing what marvel stans do.

You then claim Im one ofnthe biggest stans in the forum. I press for proof and you post quotes of me shytting on marvel.

Do you see how dumb you look or nah?

I asked you for proof how am I stan and all you can find is posts of me shytting on marvel,and posts about say fantastic four and xmen which arent dc films.

So if someone in the booth shyts on kendrick lamar does that mean they are a drake stan?

You're an idiot.

Do you ever shyt on DC or their fans? Just curious.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Do you ever shyt on DC or their fans? Just curious.
What is their to shyt on?

They have exactly 1 film in their universe. Their is no dc stanbase as of yet.

Outside of the nolan films and mos, DCs film have been garbage over the years.

I dont even like burtons batman films.

If bvs sucks Ill shyt on it too.

Meanwhile you have over 70 posts in the bvs thread nitpicking and bytching,a film youve said you have little interest in and its not even out yet. By the time it drops youll have 200+ posts.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok.

Next time just say marvel is trash and DC can do no wrong.
That sounds stupid though. The great thing about these forums is that if you communicate your opinion in a understandable and articulate manner even the people that disagree with you can see where your coming from.

Sadly most people don't understand this so you get the back and forth nonsense that turns a 5pg thread into a 20pg thread.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What is their to shyt on?

They have exactly 1 film in their universe. Their is no dc stanbase as of yet.

Outside of the nolan films and mos, DCs film have been garbage over the years.

I dont even like burtons batman films.

If bvs sucks Ill shyt on it too.

Meanwhile you have over 70 posts in the bvs thread nitpicking and bytching,a film youve said you have little interest in and its not even out yet. By the time it drops youll have 200+ posts.

Lies, I said I am looking forward to Bats v Supes and it looks great. This movie Suicide Squad looks lit as well. I look forward to all comic book movies, seriously pay attention instead of lumping Marvel stans into some one person with a monolithic thoughts idea. We all don't do one thing besides praise Marvel. I guess that bothers you though cause you have a different opinion?

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Lies, I said I am looking forward to Bats v Supes and it looks great. This movie Suicide Squad looks lit as well. I look forward to all comic book movies, seriously pay attention instead of lumping Marvel stans into some one person with a monolithic thoughts idea. We all don't do one thing besides praise Marvel. I guess that bothers you though cause you have a different opinion?

Let's keep it trill, no one wants to see Superman period.
They were the kings. Times have changed people demand more nuance in their superheroes now. Superman is like the superhero starter kit, 90% of people outgrew him when they were 8, especially with so many others out there to latch onto.
Batman is still cool but Superman?! The times have past him by.
I'm a Marvel head hard body. I fukkin' hate Superman as a character, it's just corny to me.
And people shytting on Marvel movies they are all fresh tomatoes. Over a hundred critics reviewed each and 60% of them said they liked them all.
Man of Steel can't say the same.

I guess Im not paying attention.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I shyt on Superman the character not the movie Bats v Supes. Nice try though
You really want me to keep going and embarass you further? Just say the word son.

I mean just the quote nobody wants to see super man period,when man of steel grossed more than half the mcu films is embarrassing enough and proof of your standom and agenda but I can keep going.