Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SS 2nd trailer's more humorous than the 1st nefarious one, but PIFF nevertheless:banderas:

...Wonder Woman cinematography, tho:ohhh:

And, Justice League's :cape: acometh:blessed:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
:russell:
Except I don't stan for anything in here. I take every film on a case by case basis.

Must have been someone else who brought up Marvel stans in the "DOFP is underrated" thread, and you must have been hacked when you posted this in the "Rate the MCU films" thread

I give all of them 0/10.

Im just not into disney sitcoms like thor and hannah montana.

But keep pretending you're impartial in a sea of Marvel madness

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Must have been someone else who brought up Marvel stans in the "DOFP is underrated" thread, and you must have been hacked when you posted this in the "Rate the MCU films" thread

But keep pretending you're impartial in a sea of Marvel madness
That was an obvious troll post and Ive put many real ratings of marvel films in this forum,but of course youll ignore all those.

I guess me saying I really liked winter soldier gets ignored. Or me saying i love the daredevil show.

But please,translate one post into me being 1 of the biggest stans in the section.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
That was an obvious troll post and Ive put many real ratings of marvel films in this forum,but of course youll ignore all those.

I guess me saying I really liked winter soldier gets ignored. Or me saying i love the daredevil show.

But please,translate one post into me being 1 of the biggest stans in the section.

I think your neg just about says it all

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I wonder if the world were to end and someone came across batman and jokers stories would it be the equivalent to how we view characters in religion
:rudy:
SS 2nd trailer's more humorous than the 1st nefarious one, but PIFF nevertheless:banderas:

...Wonder Woman cinematography, tho:ohhh:

And, Justice League's :cape: acometh:blessed:
Nefarious? The comic con trailer? :leon:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
marvel has the best black heroes tho, BY FAR :francis:

All c00ns. Falcon serves Captain America. Black Panther sides with the government and Tony Stark with this registration bullshyt. What a sellout.

Green Lantern Jon Stewart answers only to a higher power that is far beyond this white-dominated Earth.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You're a top 5 biggest disney stan on the forum.

You know everything I said was the truth. You marvel stans come into threads and complain about color and textures on uniforms and shyt with non disney films.

Go watch thor 2 and convince yourself its anything but garbage. :mjlol:
Marvel stan,not Disney and no, not really but hey do you. I think it's funny.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
All c00ns. Falcon serves Captain America. Black Panther sides with the government and Tony Stark with this registration bullshyt. What a sellout.

Green Lantern Jon Stewart answers only to a higher power that is far beyond this white-dominated Earth.
Black panther is said to have no allegiance but his own, nice try though