Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli Comic Brehs, is this a precedent to show the trailer a year before the movie:ohhh:

...anyway, Amanda (Viola) and Harley (Margot) AWLL up in the cameras:banderas:

Leto's Joker looks like 60 Batman Joker:old: turnt into a cyberpunk, tho:lupe:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Coli Comic Brehs, is this a precedent to show the trailer a year before the movie:ohhh:

...anyway, Amanda (Viola) and Harley (Margot) AWLL up in the cameras:banderas:

Leto's Joker looks like 60 Batman Joker:old: turnt into a cyberpunk, tho:lupe:
Its not officially a trailer; it was just supposed to be exclusively for the people in Hall H at the San Diego Comicon.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
yo is it just me or does the joker have no eyebrows?
CPpojB0.gif

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
I was a bit skeptical of leto following ledgers portrayal. letos held his own in other films where he has had struggling roles but ledger put the bar up so high that its a bit unfair to compare. This trailer looks real nice tho.
When harley calls him an he pops up out the cut like:blessed:.

After seeing this, feel like leto can pull the weight.

.. And harley with that bee gees cover:banderas:

DC have us like :feedme: with the SS and BVS.

Still rockin with the merc with the mouth tho. An x men apoc

Marvel an DC starting early:lolbron:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
SUICIDE SQUAD Trailer Overtakes BATMAN V. SUPERMAN On YouTube

What's more exciting than watching Batman and Superman square off on the big screen for the first time? Task Force X apparently! In a surprising turn of events, the Comic-Con trailer for Suicide Squad has overtaken it's Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice counterpart on YouTube views - despite being released a whole two days later. Currently, the David Ayer helmed film is sitting on over 36.1 million views on the popular video sharing website, while BVS has only 34.9 million.

It's worth mentioning that these figures only take into account the videos released on WB's official YouTube channel. It's still great news for DC/WB, who may have originally had some concerns about Suicide Squad's bankability. Jared Leto's Joker was likely the big draw for general audiences, but it's possible the movie's intruiging villain-centric concept turned some heads too. Regardless of the cause, it looks likely that DC/WB now has not one, but two hits on its hands for 2016.

Unfortunately for the studio, neither trailer came close to matching the number of views reached by both the Star Wars: The Force Awakens (58.2 million) and Avengers: Age Of Ultron (50.6 million) trailers in their first week. Given that the DCEU is still a very young franchise, perhaps we'll have to wait a few years for the Justice League: Part One trailer to challenge those numbers. Which DC trailer did you prefer? Sound off below with your thoughts!

Suicide Squad will hit theatres August 5, 2016 - just over four months after Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice arrives on March 25.

:obama:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Superman can't catch a break. lol Muscled out of his own sequel and now out paced by villains. His popularity is so in the shytter.

To be fair, we've seen a bunch of the B vs S in the earlier trailer. This is the first time SS has had anything dropped by the studio.

I think it was smart of WB to let the public boost the anticipation for it as well, by not freaking out over fan footage. It's not the best known comic book property, but it has a 'movie of the people' feel to it right now, because most of the scoops on it were readily accessible by (and sometimes unavoidable to) the general public.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
To be fair, we've seen a bunch of the B vs S in the earlier trailer. This is the first time SS has had anything dropped by the studio.

I think it was smart of WB to let the public boost the anticipation for it as well, by not freaking out over fan footage. It's not the best known comic book property, but it has a 'movie of the people' feel to it right now, because most of the scoops on it were readily accessible by (and sometimes unavoidable to) the general public.

And on top of that, it's something different. We've seen batman, we've seen superman, but we haven't seen a team of villains together, along with the draw of Will and Harley being one of the most popular comic characters period

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If the clip in the trailer is how i got it in my head.. I think Harley knows BAtman is Bruce as well..

With Batman on the Lambo and I think she'd driving it she says I hope You go insurance .... the YOU there is key...