Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
From what I've been reading the girl being torture might be Cara Delevnigne aka the Enchantress

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah breh I'm sure there will be some similarities in parts to Assault on Arkham but just like with Batman v. Superman and The Dark Knight Returns.. it'll still be an original story.

Also, I just spent 10-15 minutes listening to Greenwald and Ryan shyt on pretty much the entire comic book movie genre. Hipster fakkits. I hope someone slaps the fukk out of them and steal's their gourmet cupcakes. :birdman:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Official version

:noah: Margot gonna have these broads out here in short shorts, tattoo hearts on their faces and dyed hair next year :wow:
tumblr_nrg0ex4qBq1uvcgjlo1_500.gif

That's not her :pachaha:but I can see how you'd think that they look mad alike

kSL39y.gif

:takedat:

because Margot breh...Coli gonna love it :comeon:

tumblr_nrgdsaIFJV1up0zqko1_500.gif
tumblr_nrgfcwUkFd1qezdlfo1_500.gif

:jawalrus: @stomachlines What you think of Margot Robbie, Breh?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Margot gonna have all these "nerds" unleashing their inner freak next year.... :whew:

But naw all jokes aside. She's single handily gonna steal the show. I already see it. Just off the gifs alone. THIS IS HARLEY QUINN!!! :wow:

I said way back when casting was first announce. Margot as Harley and Viola as Amanda are about as perfect castings as u can get in Hollywood.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Margot gonna have all these "nerds" unleashing their inner freak next year.... :whew:

But naw all jokes aside. She's single handily gonna steal the show. I already see it. Just off the gifs alone. THIS IS HARLEY QUINN!!! :wow:

I said way back when casting was first announce. Margot as Harley and Viola as Amanda are about as perfect castings as u can get in Hollywood.
She does seem to be a pretty good Harley, voice differences aside.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin

She didn't even have to audition :wow:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I think he's Red Hood or eventually become him because of the 3 movie deal contract. Bruce thinks he's dead, Jason goes undercover with Waller so he can get closer to Joker as an secondary objective, something happens in the movie where he disappears and he comes back at the end as Red Hood. My theory anyways lol

Only thing that's different is that Eastwood is signed on for 2 more DCCU movies

I'm pretty sure the role is something, whatever it is. I vaguely remember hearing he turned down a shot at being Wolverine after Hugh was done to pursue whatever deal Warner Brothers offered him.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Certain sites are just predisposed by their contributors and regular commenters to go into automatic hate mode about DC/WB movie stuff. Take io9.com for instance...that place is a shythole of whiny c*nts who act like Zack Snyder beat them up and took their milk money.
One of the writers there even had DC on their list of Comicon losers because they didn't give more than the BvS and Suicide Squad trailers.
I fukking hate io9 fukking whiny ass reddit users on there