Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Batman+beyond+gotta+say+i+m+loving+the+new+multi+image+uploading_bf928d_5256824.png

Batman+beyond+_a6b658_5256824.png

Batman+beyond+_e3291a_5256824.png
:obama:
You Have To Be Hard On These Hoes.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
It was only yesterday that news broke of Tom Hardy’s departure from the upcoming DC antihero comic book movie, Suicide Squad. And the announcement came along with a typical response to an actor’s departure—that there were scheduling issues. But, we know better than to trust the phrase ‘scheduling issues’, and now the real reason came out, and to be blunt, Hardy simply did not like the script he was given.

Suicide Squad has already signed on some seriously big names with Will Smith set as Deadshot, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Jared Leto as The Joker, Cara Delevingne as Enchantress, Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang, and possibly Jesse Eisenberg and Viola Davis as Lex Luthor and Amanda Waller. Well, according to Latino-Review, it may just be that the big names attached to the film are part of the reason Hardy left. According to sources, Hardy was unhappy with the final script, and a drastic change to his character, Rick Flag. Rumor is that the latest draft upped Will Smith and Jared Leto’s screen time.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Blunt-Reason-Tom-Hardy-Left-Suicide-Squad-69230.html

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
"I wanted to work on that and I know the script is really fukking alley and I also know what’s gonna happen with The Joker and Harley Quinn in that; I won’t give away too much…it’s fukking alley. And that whole territory is something that I would certainly—I mean, everybody loves The Joker. Everybody loves The Joker. Will Smith is a dope guy, but everybody loves The Joker and that’s gonna, I think, be a very important film for fans.”

http://collider.com/suicide-squad-tom-hardy-reveals-why-he-dropped-out-of-dc-film/

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
"I wanted to work on that and I know the script is really fukking alley and I also know what’s gonna happen with The Joker and Harley Quinn in that; I won’t give away too much…it’s fukking alley. And that whole territory is something that I would certainly—I mean, everybody loves The Joker. Everybody loves The Joker. Will Smith is a dope guy, but everybody loves The Joker and that’s gonna, I think, be a very important film for fans.”

http://collider.com/suicide-squad-tom-hardy-reveals-why-he-dropped-out-of-dc-film/

what does alley mean? :dahell:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
This is the nicest I've ever seen the Coli:russ:. Everywhere else I've looked the trailer has had mixed reviews. The Coli is overwhelmingly positive about this trailer. Very surprising

It is putting AOU and BvS numbers on YouTube, Reddit, and bunch of other sites it is being praised. Maybe not on the Marvel forums but everywhere it is. It is still in the top 5 on Reddit and it has been out a whole day. It already has more views than that Ant Man trailer, likes and better like to dislike ratio :umad:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It is putting AOU and BvS numbers on YouTube, Reddit, and bunch of other sites it is being praised. Maybe not on the Marvel forums but everywhere it is. It is still in the top 5 on Reddit and it has been out a whole day. It already has more views than that Ant Man trailer, likes and better like to dislike ratio :umad:
:dwillhuh: Why would I be mad? What about my comment makes me seem mad? All I said is this is the most optimistic I've seen the Coli about a movie

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Still tryna figure out Enchantress' deal in this
tumblr_nri02l8FGB1s5zf6fo3_540.gif

tumblr_nri02l8FGB1s5zf6fo1_540.gif

tumblr_nri02l8FGB1s5zf6fo2_540.gif

tumblr_nri02l8FGB1s5zf6fo4_540.gif

Any theories, brehs? :lupe:
A poster mentioned it earlier in the thread (don't remember who) but you don't see her in any shots with the rest of the team. She may be the reason they're put together, either to protect her or take her away from someone :yeshrug:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Still tryna figure out Enchantress' deal in this
tumblr_nri02l8FGB1s5zf6fo3_540.gif

tumblr_nri02l8FGB1s5zf6fo1_540.gif

tumblr_nri02l8FGB1s5zf6fo2_540.gif

tumblr_nri02l8FGB1s5zf6fo4_540.gif

Any theories, brehs? :lupe:

Thought that was Rick Flag in the 1st gif but it's not lol anyway I think she's the main antagonist and Waller sends the Squad to capture her. June Moone probably loses control of Enchantress and she starts fukking shyt up, Joker gets involved for whatever reason. Maybe he wants to get her on his team for his own agenda. After seeing those Monster looking dudes in the set pics I think it's the Enchantress' doing. There's an army with the squad too so something must be running the streets