Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Still can't shake that :patrice:feeling about Scott Eastwwood's character. For how much they gave away when they were shooting, I'm surprised that didn't get leaked along the way.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Still can't shake that :patrice:feeling about Scott Eastwwood's character. For how much they gave away when they were shooting, I'm surprised that didn't get leaked along the way.

Dont know what you're referring too (dont want to know, lol)

He's likely not a big character. El Maybe had us thinking Parrack was Deathstroke and Barinholtz(sp) was Hugo Strange. When in really one is just a Joker goon and the other is prison guard.

Eastwood is likely just a solider. Ayer had him as just a regular soldier in Fury as well :ehh:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

I think he's Red Hood or eventually become him because of the 3 movie deal contract. Bruce thinks he's dead, Jason goes undercover with Waller so he can get closer to Joker as an secondary objective, something happens in the movie where he disappears and he comes back at the end as Red Hood. My theory anyways lol

Dont know what you're referring too (dont want to know, lol)

He's likely not a big character. El Maybe had us thinking Parrack was Deathstroke and Barinholtz(sp) was Hugo Strange. When in really one is just a Joker goon and the other is prison guard.

Eastwood is likely just a solider. Ayer had him as just a regular soldier in Fury as well :ehh:

Only thing that's different is that Eastwood is signed on for 2 more DCCU movies

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I think he's Red Hood or eventually become him because of the 3 movie deal contract. Bruce thinks he's dead, Jason goes undercover with Waller so he can get closer to Joker as an secondary objective, something happens in the movie where he disappears and he comes back at the end as Red Hood. My theory anyways lol

Only thing that's different is that Eastwood is signed on for 2 more DCCU movies
Yeah, there's no way someone signs a 3 picture deal and ends up being a random grunt lol

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Yeah, there's no way someone signs a 3 picture deal and ends up being a random grunt lol

I think that got misinterpreted. He's signed on to 3 more movies with Warner Brothers....not 2 more DCCU films.

Again, I hope you're correct. But right now I'm leaning towards 2nd in command to Rick Flagg :francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This is the nicest I've ever seen the Coli:russ:. Everywhere else I've looked the trailer has had mixed reviews. The Coli is overwhelmingly positive about this trailer. Very surprising
Certain sites are just predisposed by their contributors and regular commenters to go into automatic hate mode about DC/WB movie stuff. Take io9.com for instance...that place is a shythole of whiny c*nts who act like Zack Snyder beat them up and took their milk money.
One of the writers there even had DC on their list of Comicon losers because they didn't give more than the BvS and Suicide Squad trailers.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think that got misinterpreted. He's signed on to 3 more movies with Warner Brothers....not 2 more DCCU films.

Again, I hope you're correct. But right now I'm leaning towards 2nd in command to Rick Flagg :francis:
I am thinking Eastwood is either Steve Trevor (since the Nu52 Trevor has had a working relationshio with Waller and Argus in the comics) or dikk Grayson doing a spin on the character's faking his death and becoming a spy story from the comics except in this case he has faked his death and joined Argus to keep an eye on Waller's shenanigans.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I am thinking Eastwood is either Steve Trevor (since the Nu52 Trevor has had a working relationshio with Waller and Argus in the comics) or dikk Grayson doing a spin on the character's faking his death and becoming a spy story from the comics except in this case he has faked his death and joined Argus to keep an eye on Waller's shenanigans.
part of me hopes he's nightwing in diguise sooo bad

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
CJ56oSQUMAElVMH.jpg