Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol all these paragraphs tho. Did people even say the movie was gonna be trash or just that the joker looked peculiar. Ain't like anybody questioning Letos acting. People got mad defensive :pachaha:
People said the movie was going to suck

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol all these paragraphs tho. Did people even say the movie was gonna be trash or just that the joker looked peculiar. Ain't like anybody questioning Letos acting. People got mad defensive :pachaha:

People like me said they don't like Joker's look, next thing you know paragraphs were being launched.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
#random

oh yea @MartyMcFly i looked up that alamo drafthouse, damn that shyt far as fukk breh :scusthov: i see its one in ashburn thats a little closer, is it the same quality wise
?

That's the one I went to breh. I think the other one is in winchester which is way to fukkin far. Ashburn is about an hour from me maybe a little less on a good day. So I'm assuming it's just as good as Winchester since I've never been that far out. Definitely make the Ashburn move breh..and throw some shade at the redskins while you're at it

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
That's the one I went to breh. I think the other one is in winchester which is way to fukkin far. Ashburn is about an hour from me maybe a little less on a good day. So I'm assuming it's just as good as Winchester since I've never been that far out. Definitely make the Ashburn move breh..and throw some shade at the redskins while you're at it
There's one in Michigan... :ohhh: