Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lol all these paragraphs tho. Did people even say the movie was gonna be trash or just that the joker looked peculiar. Ain't like anybody questioning Letos acting. People got mad defensive :pachaha:

All these emotional assessments and user evaluations because about 3 people:dead: said they don't like his look and that he looks like a wavey flamboyant "bad boy" rockstar which he clearly does:mjlol:

Somehow it means they're calling the entire film garbage:francis: cats really that insecure?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
All these emotional assessments and user evaluations because about 3 people:dead: said they don't like his look and that he looks like a wavey flamboyant "bad boy" rockstar which he clearly does:mjlol:

Somehow it means they're calling the entire film garbage:francis: cats really that insecure?
:mjlol: its wild son!

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Jared out here on some method shyt. :ohhh:

My bredrin who works at a coffee shop in Kensington Market - it's the part of Toronto that tourist guides would probably call 'the artist quarter' - told me yesterday that Leto came in and gave them a hard time about not having vegan, gluten free cinammon buns. With green hair and no eyebrows.

The Clown Prince Of Cake :wow:

With as much controversy as the Joker has caused in this thread - is it time we got the Leto Joker :mjcry:?
:lupe:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_nomu4rz5zD1qfoj4do1_1280.jpg

Joker looking like he about to catch a bunch of bodies in the Tunnel of Love :wow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Jared out here on some method shyt. :ohhh:

My bredrin who works at a coffee shop in Kensington Market - it's the part of Toronto that tourist guides would probably call 'the artist quarter' - told me yesterday that Leto came in and gave them a hard time about not having vegan, gluten free cinammon buns. With green hair and no eyebrows.

The Clown Prince Of Cake :wow:

With as much controversy as the Joker has caused in this thread - is it time we got the Leto Joker :mjcry:?
:lupe:
He out there tripping til Aug/Sept :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's no offense to you. SOHH was a long time ago now and I posted primarily in the coliseum. I mostly lurked the TV shyt. It wasn't until I got here that I decided to really branch out and post in these sections.

It's all love breh.

Fred.