Suicide Squad (2022...no wait 2023... delayed to late 2023(2-2-24) )

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The game doesn't look BAD per se, but man I'm disappointed to hear this is a GAAS.

Rocksteady has a lot of good will built up with me; I'll reserve judgement...but I'm def not buying until the reviews confirm it's not an Avengers-style disaster.

Hopefully this isn't the case.

Last edited:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I liked the showcase to be honest. It looks like what Gotham Knights should have been. My whole thing is, i mean if you're gonna do this 4P GAAS shyt then you may as well do it to the best of the genre. For $70, they need to make sure the performance is rock solid and the post launch roadmap fully laid out. I thought the voice acting was charming as well, Harleys accent thick af lol. Should be a good time with friends

Gotham Knights has actually been a fun game to me :manny:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
She's the most popular female comic book character. They milk the fukk outta her.
The thing is she was made for the batman animated tv series ( goat batman and joker btw ) she aint even legit comic book batman villain

Trying to take joker shine with this bytch :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The thing is she was made for the batman animated tv series ( goat batman and joker btw ) she aint even legit comic book batman villain

She did start there but shes been in comics since the 90’s which is an eternity at this point as far as storylines go

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Doesn't matter where she got her start. She exist and she brings in money.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
This Tiktok got me wondering why they didn't just make this the WW game? Would have been such a dope introduction for her

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Seems like a dope game to me...

It has great production value for sure; that's a great character model and VO for Wonder Woman.

A greater shame then, if it ends up wasted on a plot and gameplay no one is happy with.

The real thing, is she's not as popular as DC thought hoped she was. Robbie got acclaim for her rendition 7 years ago in the og SS movie, which seems like the inspiration for this game's roster... but since then her solo film flopped, the SS sequel which she was heavily marketed in flopped, and the best thing about her HBO cartoon (imo) is when it focuses on the other characters.

And now we have this game, in which Harley's presence likely wouldn't have any impact on how well it sells.