Suicide Squad (2022...no wait 2023... delayed to late 2023(2-2-24) )

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
PsBdenf.png

Warner Bros. Delays ‘Suicide Squad’ Game Again After Fan Backlash - new release date not clear but later this year

The delay is according to a person with direct knowledge of the matter

Jason Schreier
NEWS: Warner Bros and Rocksteady have delayed Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League once again, from May to later this year, according to a person familiar. A showcase of the game during a PlayStation stream last month was poorly received by fans https://bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-03-09/warner-bros-delays-suicide-squad-game-again-after-fan-backlash…
1:30 PM · Mar 9, 2023

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Gameplay was shyt? Or the whole GasS aspect? It's unfortunate bc the gameplay and story is what they had to nail since no one really cares about the playable IP characters at face value.

I mentioned before, Margott Robbie's Harley has a decent fanbase (moreso for cosplay season) but she isn't this mega popular character. Basically been living off of a hyped 2-minute comic con teaser trailer for almost 8 years now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gameplay was shyt? Or the whole GasS aspect? It's unfortunate bc the gameplay and story is what they had to nail since no one really cares about the playable IP characters at face value.

I mentioned before, Margott Robbie's Harley has a decent fanbase (moreso for cosplay season) but she isn't this mega popular character. Basically been living off of a hyped 2-minute comic con teaser trailer for almost 8 years now.

Main criticisms seem to be both the gameplay and GAAS aspect. People don’t like the bouncing around in the air and shooting purple weakpoints, every character looks like they play almost the same, and tying the service model aspect to it makes the gameplay seem even worse.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I dunno why they don’t just make more MUA type games given how popular theh still are till this day :gucci:

We should be on MUA 7 at least by now

How much better would Avengers have been if it were the same characters in a MUA format :wow:

I actually liked Avengers but it woulda been so much better

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's for the best if they change shyt up. Problem is it's only so much they can do.

Who's idea was this gameplay wise?

Damn Rocksteady :mjcry: