Suicide Squad (2022...no wait 2023... delayed to late 2023(2-2-24) )

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn. That's a pretty considerable delay. I doubt they'll be able to change the game completely but hopefully can remove the always-online aspect, the purple blobs and Battle pass bullshyt. I see the Schreier tweet about it being just "polish" but one year is a lot of polish lol... Think how much No Man's Sky changed in a year with a much smaller team

Seems like they realize the severity

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. That's a pretty considerable delay. I doubt they'll be able to change the game completely but hopefully can remove the always-online aspect, the purple blobs and Battle pass bullshyt. I see the Schreier tweet about it being just "polish" but one year is a lot of polish lol... Think how much No Man's Sky changed in a year with a much smaller team

Seems like they realize the severity

That's a lot of polish, but that's also smack dab in the middle of WBD's first quarter of the year, since their financial year appears to follow the calendar year. Their theatrical release schedule is looking pretty light for the beginning of the year, so I wouldn't be surprised if just yeeting it to next year wasn't also a bit of a business decision.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much a whole year from now

That backlash must have had their heads spinning. It must be chaos there:pachaha:

With the changes they're probably discussing, I'm convinced that the February release date is overambitious on their part and won't be met.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
With the exception of Hogwarts, WB games just have that cashgrabby stench to them. Constantly pestering you to log in, redeem this, sign up for that. Rocksteady used to also be the exception

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Really hope they can salvage this joint. :mjcry:

All the suits had to do was keep their greasy greedy hands off this shyt from Day 1 pushing fo gaas nonsense.
They just doubled down on live service shot last week too, I am not sure how much better this game will be from what was shown. It’s day one for me regardless