Suicide Squad (2022...no wait 2023... delayed to late 2023(2-2-24) )

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
It actually wasn't a hit.

It was a game most people think solidified the arkham franchise as wearing out it's welcome and everyone complained about the batmobile. Also had weaker storylines and sideplots.

It wasn't bad, but wasn't a hit
This is the Arcadium rewriting history for sure. The game sold 12 million copies. Pretty sure it's the best selling entry in the series.

Sales aside, it's my favorite Arkham game. Story was great, game was (and still is) beautiful, having all of Gotham to explore was a blast. The progression of Arkham - City - Knight is still incredible.

The whole ending was just :wow:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
The game doesn't look BAD per se, but man I'm disappointed to hear this is a GAAS.

Rocksteady has a lot of good will built up with me; I'll reserve judgement...but I'm def not buying until the reviews confirm it's not an Avengers-style disaster.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i just don’t understand how they are gonna kill the justice league with guns.

Those 4 villains can’t even beat batman on their own but they’re gonna take down flash, lantern, superman, AND batman? Make it make sense

Thats inherently the problem with this type of game, they are gonna have to dumb down the JL considerably to make them even manageable. If Brainiac is controlling them and they have their “ethic meters” set to 0, who the fukk is going to stop super hero’s that always win when they’re already holding back considerably?

A murderous batman? A murderous flash? A murderous superman? Thats game over unless they show them to be complete idiots like they have been doing with flash, like running around in circles and taunting them for no reason. Flash could destroy them all in a blink of an eye and have it be game over.
I'm assuming that they'll have assistance from some heros, didn't seem like wonder woman was under control. Maybe they got their hands on batmans arsenal?

Game looked kinda fun imo but the premises is ridiculous.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
if they dont get this bytch Harley Quinn out my peripheral, god damn.

There are more Harley movies than Wonder Woman movies. She has more movies than every member of the justice league outside of batman and superman
She's the most popular female comic book character. They milk the fukk outta her.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Disgusting :scust:

43ko269.jpg

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This is the Arcadium rewriting history for sure. The game sold 12 million copies. Pretty sure it's the best selling entry in the series.

Sales aside, it's my favorite Arkham game. Story was great, game was (and still is) beautiful, having all of Gotham to explore was a blast. The progression of Arkham - City - Knight is still incredible.

The whole ending was just :wow:
It was my first Arkham game so maybe I have a different perspective but I loved it despite the annoying stuff

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Everything besides the graphics just looks to be wrong with this game.

THESE are really the people you would pick to take down the Justice League?

They could of at least thrown in Deathstroke and given him some redemption after his embarrasing showing in Arkham Knight.

Can't believe we waited 8 years for this trash.

Read some pretty credible looking spoilers online:

Which I hope are true. Apparently the game will end with a Flashpoint event and reset the universe back to the end of Arkham Asylum. Sucks that Arkham City and Knight wouldn't be cannon but it will give them an opportunity to go forward with the Justice League characters being involved.