Suge Knight agrees to a 28 year Plea Deal for the murder case

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Upset? No just tired of losers posting for daps.

Why would u call me a loser? Do you know me in real life?? Never posted for daps. California law usually allows two days for each day served whilst in custody just depends on what the specifics of the deal were. I see your screen maybe that's why you upset but I am not your enemy.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
For those talking that “Puff won :umad:“ bull

bMkwwP9.jpg

BoglXwZ.jpg

Death Row and Bad Boy lost realistically after those nights no matter where Diddy is years later that some of y’all anti Pac/Death Row/Westcoast folks try to blow up in people’s faces every chance y’all get. But :manny: what do I know? shyt is sad all around.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Damn. 28 years is life at this point even if it does get reduced.

Probably took the deal because he’s tired, a man only has so much fight in him. That legal system will wear you the all the way the fukk out once they decide they want you to go down. .. we’ve seen it many times.

Suge was too smart for it to end up like this, you don’t build a 100 million dollar empire the way he did being a fukking dummy.

Say what you want about his antics and the karma behind them.

He’s lived a fascinating life that an HBO/Netflix series could EASILY be written about. Had he been able to distance himself from fukkery in the 90’s I really think he’d be being celebrated

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm seriously dissapointed at this news. I remember Suge coming out of prison in 2001. I was still naive in believing that Suge was really gonna bring the hey day of Death Row back. They had a lil BET special on Suge coming home, displaying the new artists SKG and Crooked I....Then Kurupt and Left Eye got on deck. The independent distribution myth with J Prince and Irv.Then Petey Pablo got on deck. Then when Death Rows catelogue went to that jewish lady, I kinda felt it was over but I didnt think it would end like this. Harry O said it first...He said Dre was the talent and once Dre left Death Row was done because Suge cant get another Dr Dre.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
It did look like he was just trying to escape during that situation, but you know what this is. . .

All that negative energy and "I'm Big Suge and I run shyt" mentality caught up with him!

Suge been had a target on his back and now he's going to get to play Spades for 24 years with a bunch of people with his same bully mentality.

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Suge might be the biggest piece of shyt in hip hop history but from my understanding he doesn't deserve what the system is doing to him.

The court system is not suppose to be a system ran on public opinion or do overs. The man looked as if he was running for his life but his rep which is subjective and not fact got him doing a bid. I cant vibe with no black man that think this shyt is cool.

Last edited: