Suge Knight agrees to a 28 year Plea Deal for the murder case

Kogami

Pro
Daps
Bias in what way?

Reggie gave justification based on his experience. He didn't 't really seem to bias. I listen to Reggie a lot and he pretty much tells it the way it is.

Well naturally they want him out ASAP so 16 years seemed a bit optimistic, but I wouldn't know.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But again that's not the smart move if you're facing life and you have no evidence of a gun and no one to testify there was a gun. Better to take the 28 even if you have to flat that than have no hope at all of ever getting out.

Bro, I get that I’m just applying my own sensibilities. Some people are saying that he can get out in 12-14 years and won’t have to serve out the entire sentence. I don’t know how accurate that is but assuming it’s true, I get taking the plea deal. My argument was if he had to serve out the entire 28 year sentence (24 now with time accumulated) when he’s already 53 years old and not in the best health. I’d rather throw the hail marry and go to trial even knowing that id likely lose. Just the thought of walking out of prison when you’re almost 80 is :damn:

If he had just stayed his ass home that one afternoon :martin:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
If he gets time served will he do 10?? He knows they gonna wash him with no parole. They won't even let him hire a real defense attorney
Listen stop posting non facts because you want daps. He hired 10 lawyers and fired them. He played his hand and he lost. That’s it.