Suge Knight agrees to a 28 year Plea Deal for the murder case

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

i'm sayin' tho...

:francis:Suge got railroaded, that nikka got that Lionel Hutz representation...
15o9vvc.jpg

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
outside of dre and snoop i would imagine Daz doing okay for himself too

Daz moved back to East Side LBC and has been living in the hood for a while now. I get wanting to reconnect with his roots but damn. Even Tray Dee got the fuk up out of there and moved to a nice community away from everyone. :mjpls:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
That's what I was saying if he gets time served credits he will be out sooner.

Reggie Wright said it was gonna be between 14-17, but I’m thinking around 10 with him getting out in around 8/9.

Still a helluva stretch

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The grand finale, during the 2000s he’s been arrested like 10 times, robbed a couple of times, knocked out, shot and murdered people in broad day light.

Really at 50, I cant feel sorry for you:stopitslime:. Confused fatherless 20 year olds is one thing, a 50 year old man that was a partner with billionaires like Dre and Iovine, went to a good university and ran a major company, not so much.

I’m not a stan of these celebs though.
Honestly breh was rich and living in his 2nd childhood as a middle aged man

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Damn. 28 years is life at this point even if it does get reduced.

Probably took the deal because he’s tired, a man only has so much fight in him. That legal system will wear you the all the way the fukk out once they decide they want you to go down. .. we’ve seen it many times.

Suge was too smart for it to end up like this, you don’t build a 100 million dollar empire the way he did being a fukking dummy.

Say what you want about his antics and the karma behind them.

He’s lived a fascinating life that an HBO/Netflix series could EASILY be written about. Had he been able to distance himself from fukkery in the 90’s I really think he’d be being celebrated
I think these few years locked up finally gave suge the knowledge of self he's been missing his whole life. He probably came to accept his situation and realized all of his life decisions led him to this moment.

Probably realized he has nobody to blame but himself. And I'm sure there's a lot of regret going on. Regret that he didn't utilize his mind to its fullest potential. It don't matter what anybody says. Suge was a leader. He had a great mind. He Just didn't use it in the most positive manner. But even to accomplish what he did was remarkable. You have to respect it. But this is what can happen to you if you don't obtain full knowledge of self in your life. Don't make this same mistake. You gotta kill your ego before you can make progress.

Last edited:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm: nikkas pulled hammers on him
he defended himself
gets 28 years
if he was white how much time would he have gotten ? :jbhmm:
stop with this tom foolery now
Suge played the game and the game is the game
he should be at peace with his long run
he did a lot of dirty stuff and all of this considered he is getting of light
save me the whole suge is being wronged by the system bs

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's eating off all the production he's done,
even i was suprised at how lovely daz set himself up with production royalties
he owns his publishing and so keeps getting checks
he def is a dope producer ........a poor mans mannie fresh to me
and thats cuz MANNI fresh to me belongs up there with the greats.
anyhows
Sir mix a lot is another brother whose publishing royaliteis has set him up nicely