Suge Knight agrees to a 28 year Plea Deal for the murder case

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It might be a smart move when I think about it you get 2 days for every 1 day served before trial that would mean he has done close to 7 or more already 7 more and he hits 50 percent.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He might have got life for the shyt with the photographer too.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
This nikka had the prime 72-10 Chicago Bulls....the 1998 to 2000 New York Yankees rosters in their prime

Tupac, Snoop and Dre

Then underneath them Dogg Pound, Rage and others even though they was on other labels Warren G and Nate, the outlawz, etc....

nikka could be sitting in Hawaii with a couple of hoes with millions or even a billion of dollars only if he would have run business right..

Death Row was over when it started...company never had accountants and had Michele dumb ass handle books and fake payroll checks....

Then u bring in mob pirus, leuder park, elm lane pirus, fruit town, and cedar block piru ex cons up to Beverly hills and Hollywood studios or to his crib just to do street shyt when u have a million dollar company...

He fukked over everyone in L.A. and the industry with his sneaky tactics and nikkas are either back in jail cause of him, back in the hood on the porch telling suge stories(THEY REALLY ARE CAUSE I ACTUALLY HERE 50 year old plus nikkas talking about REMEMBER WHEN WE type shyt) or dead cause of him...

fukk suge and puffy can still dropped off this planet for getting both legends on the mic killed

Even tho you're right it's ironically also part of what help build Death Row. That image & rep.

Gift & the curse. It's like with how some artist who needs trouble and/or drugs/alcohol to make their best art (ala 2pac, X, Marvin Gaye, Scarface, Bizzy Bone etc). They then take that & make great music with it. But the sideeffects are..

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The grand finale, during the 2000s he’s been arrested like 10 times, robbed a couple of times, knocked out, shot and murdered people in broad day light.

Really at 50, I cant feel sorry for you:stopitslime:. Confused fatherless 20 year olds is one thing, a 50 year old man that was a partner with billionaires like Dre and Iovine, went to a good university and ran a major company, not so much.

I’m not a stan of these celebs though.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Puffy needs to face his demons as well...
:stopitslime:[/QUOTEwhat demons? if you put your career in the hands of a young dude like that and expect him not to make serious blunders then your crazy. most artist put their career in the hand of motherfukkers who have a rep= remember berry gordy, remember al bell stax records, remember the robinsons from sugarhill records

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Is he eligible for parole down the line though? If so, I get taking the deal but if he’s serving the entire sentence, I woulda just rolled the dice and went to trial. :yeshrug:

But again that's not the smart move if you're facing life and you have no evidence of a gun and no one to testify there was a gun. Better to take the 28 even if you have to flat that than have no hope at all of ever getting out.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Next up Diddy

Diddy May have an ending like Godfather 3 though
:mjlol:

Diddy will die still rich and successful.

He’s always been much smarter than Suge.

Diddy realized a long time ago that super gangster shyt looks good for street clout but it never works out in the long run, diddy doesn’t want to end up Clapped up like his father was.

The funny thing I always tell people is: Diddy was NEVER afraid of Suge.

He had Suge’s best friend Murked right in front of his face in Atlanta .

But in front of the camera puff played the meek role. “I’m all about peace with my brothers” and shyt like that.

Cause he knows liquor conglomerates and TV networks don’t put their money behind RECKLESS nikkas.

Diddy has done some EVIL shyt, but dude is BRILLIANT.:takedat:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
It might be a smart move when I think about it you get 2 days for every 1 day served before trial that would mean he has done close to 7 or more already 7 more and he hits 50 percent.
Interesting. Never heard of this.

Kogami

Pro
Daps
Reggie and Sharitha think he can get out after 16 but they're biased so who knows.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reggie and Sharitha think he can get out after 16 but they're biased so who knows.

Bias in what way?

Reggie gave justification based on his experience. He didn't 't really seem to bias. I listen to Reggie a lot and he pretty much tells it the way it is.