Suge Knight agrees to a 28 year Plea Deal for the murder case

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Everyone from Bad Boy during that time is rich as fukk doing things.

DR is in jail poor gay or lost in religion

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I really thought Suge would get off. Since he got out in 2001 he was constantly in some fukkery but never did another serious bid.

Dude was the CEO of one of the most influential record labels in hip hop history and had the most talented and influential producers and rappers on his label. Now he's going to possibly die in prison and white folks own the label.

What a life. :wow:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
:ohhh: Who from Bad Boy during that time is rich as fukk besides Puffy?
Dude is a kid he's talking about people in the past tense and talking about people in the present without mentioning the past tense. The dude could be trolling though he could be inferring Mase, Craig, Shyne, Loon and etc.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I really thought Suge would get off. Since he got out in 2001 he was constantly in some fukkery but never did another serious bid.

Dude was the CEO of one of the most influential record labels in hip hop history and had the most talented and influential producers and rappers on his label. Now he's going to possibly die in prison and white folks own the label.

What a life. :wow:
If I could talk to Suge, my first words to him would be "I'm mad at you."

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Why would u call me a loser? Do you know me in real life?? Never posted for daps. California law usually allows two days for each day served whilst in custody just depends on what the specifics of the deal were. I see your screen maybe that's why you upset but I am not your enemy.
you're a fukkin loser thats it. deal with it