Suge Knight agrees to a 28 year Plea Deal for the murder case

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EVEN SO IF THATS THE DEAL ,... U ROLL THE DICE .. U DONT TAKE THAT ..unless your health is at risk .. dont see how his health is better of sittin in a cell fo next 28 years

horrible advice .. and f the system

I agree 100% - If options are (A) take the plea deal and do 28 years or (B) go to trial where u have slim to none chance in winning and end up with a life sentence - Im picking option B especially if I’m already 53. Fuk coming home at 80. Id take my slim to none chances and go to trial.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EVEN SO IF THATS THE DEAL ,... U ROLL THE DICE .. U DONT TAKE THAT ..unless your health is at risk .. dont see how his health is better of sittin in a cell fo next 28 years

horrible advice .. and f the system

I agree 100% - If options are (A) take the plea deal and do 28 years or (B) go to trial where u have slim to none chance in winning and end up with a life sentence - Im picking option B especially if I’m already 53. Fuk coming home at 80. Id take my slim to none chances and go to trial.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
24383837423_62cdd16caa_b.jpg
:laff:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
So here's the breakdown of why the 28 years(credit to CNN):

The maximum penalty for voluntary manslaughter in California is 11 years in prison, but that would double because of prior convictions under the state's three-strikes law, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office said.
Knight faces another five years because the conviction is for a serious and violent felony and one year for a deadly weapon allegation involving the truck he used.

Damn them three strikes laws ain't no joke. :picard:
Anyway I think the big issue is there was no way for him to prove they not only had guns but that they had at the very least pulled then out in a threatening manner so that then he could say he was in fear for his life. The video does not make it clear that they had guns and i assume he had no witnesses that would have testified to that being the case. If they had guns then they got rid of them before police got there. So yea at the end of the day 28 years beats a life sentence especially when you consider he probably won't do anything close to 28 total years behind bars.

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
This nikka had the prime 72-10 Chicago Bulls....the 1998 to 2000 New York Yankees rosters in their prime

Tupac, Snoop and Dre

Then underneath them Dogg Pound, Rage and others even though they was on other labels Warren G and Nate, the outlawz, etc....

nikka could be sitting in Hawaii with a couple of hoes with millions or even a billion of dollars only if he would have run business right..

Death Row was over when it started...company never had accountants and had Michele dumb ass handle books and fake payroll checks....

Then u bring in mob pirus, leuder park, elm lane pirus, fruit town, and cedar block piru ex cons up to Beverly hills and Hollywood studios or to his crib just to do street shyt when u have a million dollar company...

He fukked over everyone in L.A. and the industry with his sneaky tactics and nikkas are either back in jail cause of him, back in the hood on the porch telling suge stories(THEY REALLY ARE CAUSE I ACTUALLY HERE 50 year old plus nikkas talking about REMEMBER WHEN WE type shyt) or dead cause of him...

fukk suge and puffy can still dropped off this planet for getting both legends on the mic killed

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So here's the breakdown of why the 28 years(credit to CNN):

The maximum penalty for voluntary manslaughter in California is 11 years in prison, but that would double because of prior convictions under the state's three-strikes law, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office said.
Knight faces another five years because the conviction is for a serious and violent felony and one year for a deadly weapon allegation involving the truck he used.

Damn them three strikes laws ain't no joke. :picard:
Anyway I think the big issue is there was no way for him to prove they not only had guns but that they had at the very least pulled then out in a threatening manner so that then he could say he was in fear for his life. The video does not make it clear that they had guns and i assume he had no witnesses that would have testified to that being the case. If they had guns then they got rid of them before police got there. So yea at the end of the day 28 years beats a life sentence especially when you consider he probably won't do anything close to 28 total years behind bars.

Is he eligible for parole down the line though? If so, I get taking the deal but if he’s serving the entire sentence, I woulda just rolled the dice and went to trial. :yeshrug:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Can't say I feel bad for Suge. you get the energy back that you put out. For years Suge screwed people over, beat people up, had one of the greatest rappers of all time killed: Biggie (which was understandable since Puff got Pac)

It was only a matter of time before he had to pay for all that shyt he did in the past. good riddance I say I hope the fat fukk rots away in jail.

The spirit of Biggie Smalls and all the people Suge had killed are coming back to haunt him.

Let it be known that this isn't over, the spirits of Biggie in Pac want Justice. so guess who is next to go down? only one man left standing.

Puffy, Pac is coming for you!!!! that's why Eminem put you on blast. Pac ain't gonna let you sleep Puffy, from here on out when you turn off the lights he'll be there in the dark, now that Suge got what's coming to him, that get back for Puff going to be:takedat: when it comes, stay tuned.:pachaha:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps