Styles P Schooling you Orange Channel type nikkas

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
We'll see how much he has failed when them record sales come in. :shaq: That's irrelevant, though, because record sales don't mean anything, anyway. People who have actually listened to the album like it. Maybe you've heard it, but you're one of the few who don't like it.

theres nothing to "see". hes an industry plant that couldnt even get his fictitious buzz up, so he had to announce that hes gay a week before his album drops.

i listened to the links that were getting hyped up on the other site. dude is wack. i really dont care to go back & forth about dude either. hes irrelevant offline.

lets get back to the ghost.

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
theres nothing to "see". hes an industry plant that couldnt even get his fictitious buzz up, so he had to announce that hes gay a week before his album drops.

i listened to the links that were getting hyped up on the other site. dude is wack. i really dont care to go back & forth about dude either. hes irrelevant offline.

lets get back to the ghost.

You ain't even heard the album and you're criticizing. I'm sure you never heard Outkast, either. :pachaha:

Let's move on to the Ghost. Styles P is dope. A Gangster and a Gentlemen has some classic shyt on there. My Life >>>

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
production is at an all-time low right now homie. a bunch of soul-less fruity-loops beats.

It amazes me that anyone would try to argue against this point right here. Beats are so painfully fukking boring today. Soft too....hip hop used to make u wanna fight, nowadays the shyt is background music for nikkas falling asleep on the couch from drinkin syrup or poppin pills. p*ssy shyt.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You ain't even heard the album and you're criticizing. I'm sure you never heard Outkast, either. :pachaha:

Let's move on to the Ghost. Styles P is dope. A Gangster and a Gentlemen has some classic shyt on there. My Life >>>

i made one comment saying that everything that i heard from dude was wack. the rest of what i was saying had nothing to do with the music. i never commented on the album.

i heard every outkast album from front-to-back multiple times, except idlewild. i had to cut that bullchit off halfway thru. i couldnt do it. so try again with that.

It amazes me that anyone would try to argue against this point right here. Beats are so painfully fukking boring today. Soft too....hip hop used to make u wanna fight, nowadays the shyt is background music for nikkas falling asleep on the couch from drinkin syrup or poppin pills. p*ssy shyt.

thats cuz these dudes is noobs and dont know any better.

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
i made one comment saying that everything that i heard from dude was wack. the rest of what i was saying had nothing to do with the music. i never commented on the album.

i heard every outkast album from front-to-back multiple times, except idlewild. i had to cut that bullchit off halfway thru. i couldnt do it. so try again with that.

What's an "industry plant," anyway, and why do you think that is relevant?

Always enjoy your weighing in on who's irrelevant offline. You're arguments are always steeped in so much fact and objectivity.
tumblr_m5fijjvCF61qa8xb8.gif

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
What's an "industry plant," anyway, and why do you think that is relevant?

Always enjoy your weighing in on who's irrelevant offline. You're arguments are always steeped in so much fact and objectivity.

youre oblivious to the outside world.

:wow: @ "whats an industry plant?"

Wacky D spitting truth :yes:

PROPS.

you know wassup.