Styles P Schooling you Orange Channel type nikkas

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nas just dropped the first dope grown man album, Blu and Exile bout to drop the mastered version of Flowers(best album of 2011), Lupe still goin over peoples heads, Kanye swagged out scarface style, frank ocean just entered rnb into a new deminsion :bryan:, killer mike outdid ice cube at being ice cube, El-P dropped a futuristic banger, kendrick lamar taking lyrisism to new levels,, jay z still a camel, nikki minaj got a fat azz, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet i feel like rap is at its best in 2012....and we still got 6 months left :datazz:

I gotta ask how long you been into rap if you seriously think rap is at it's best in 2012. Half the shyt you named has zero impact outside of niche fanbases....like Blu, or El-P....Kanye and Lupe are arguably the wackest they've been their entire careers....Nicki Minaj just bricked with a terrible album....I mean to put it into perspective you're saying Killer Mike "outdid Cube at being Cube" despite the fact that A. his album is inferior to every Cube album prior to (and possibly including) "Lethal Injection", and B. his album most likely wouldn't even exist without every Cube album prior to "Lethal Injection".

Fred.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
just like you cant expect old heads to respect our music which is far more innovative than the 80s or 90s
Frank is dope idgaf

:usure:

In the 80's and 90's there were more lanes to create black music than now, this is a fact.

I hope you listen to your innovative artists on the same songs, with the same rappers doing a remix with the same rappers that was on the same remixes for the past 7 years straight with the same singers who are known as r&b singers but are undercover pop singers.

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
theres nothing to "see". hes an industry plant that couldnt even get his fictitious buzz up, so he had to announce that hes gay a week before his album drops.

i listened to the links that were getting hyped up on the other site. dude is wack. i really dont care to go back & forth about dude either. hes irrelevant offline.

lets get back to the ghost.

:what: