Styles P Schooling you Orange Channel type nikkas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
not knocking what he's saying but ask any random grown person ages 25 to 50 to tell you the best period of rap music and I'd be willing to bet you money that they're gonna pick the time period when they was in their teens, it almost never fails. early to mid 70's babies worship late 80's. late 70's and early/mid 80's babies worship the 90's. these 90's babies worship Jeezy and Wayne and n!ggas like that. 20 years from now ASAP Rocky or Soulja Boy or somebody will make this same video pulling out "Thug Motivation" and "Get Rich or Die Tryin" and sh!t, ha, sayin the same sh!t P's sayin.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
atleast we now know it's a chick..lol...do she look that manly in real life?..

how did she look in jr high school :russ:

She was an attractive darkskinned chick. Her face wasn't so gaunt looking and she didn't have all that makeup on. I thought it looked a little like her, so I googled and her name is Adjua, she runs a catering business or some shyt. Weird to see she's married to Styles and looking goonish as an adult.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
you can't expect youngins to respect the 80's or '90s bc they don't appreciate the art...th vid is 100% official tho.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
30jr8dj.jpg

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

my n!gga P married Taye Diggs, aw hellllll naw!

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
not knocking what he's saying but ask any random grown person ages 25 to 50 to tell you the best period of rap music and I'd be willing to bet you money that they're gonna pick the time period when they was in their teens, it almost never fails. early to mid 70's babies worship late 80's. late 70's and early/mid 80's babies worship the 90's. these 90's babies worship Jeezy and Wayne and n!ggas like that. 20 years from now ASAP Rocky or Soulja Boy or somebody will make this same video pulling out "Thug Motivation" and "Get Rich or Die Tryin" and sh!t, ha, sayin the same sh!t P's sayin.

Man, these dumbasses dont understand this logic. Its the same with fashion.

Every single day somebody makes a thread about how they hate skinny jeans.

Then I say, You do know your dad and uncles wore bell bottoms and platforms.:skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was speaking the truth, although I can't lie I never heard a Black Moon album in my life.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
how many of you basically live out this same exact scene whenever you got younger heads in your crib or whip?

i felt proud watching that.

people, please stop quoting chris rock.

especially on this site, seeing that most of the people on here always yappin about the '90s werent no dam teenagers back then.

this era is wack for the most part. just face it. the quicker you acknowledge it, the quicker we may get out of the dark ages & back to business.

He was speaking the truth, although I can't lie I never heard a Black Moon album in my life.

it lives up to the hype.

check it out.

so everything before the year 2000 was classic? :childplease:

i hate that 90s glorification, shyt wasn't all sweet :stopitslime:

you act as if he was rambling off random names.

what album did he mention that isnt a classic aside from that overrated @$$ tribe debut?

and a number of those joints werent even '90s albums.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:deadrose: at this nikka with a 25 cent juice. You know damn well you too big for that shyt. Even as a youngbul I knew those little juices weren't enough

then we got older and realized that we were drinking poison. the 25 cent jints are definitely more condusive.

looking back, how many stomach aches did you get after drinking a 50 cent hug?

Word. Styles didn't even mention the nikka. It makes sense, though. Frank's hot right now. :scheme: So it makes sense that everybody wants a piece. :scheme: Even if it's just to boost their thread numbers. :thumbsdown:

hot right now how? i never heard dude's name mentioned offline until he claimed that hes a fruit-booty. and even then, people cant get his name right. they just say "whos the gay singer?".

i didnt even know what "orange channel" was until now. i came into this thread thinking it was a rap forum full of nothing but noobs.

im not tryna bash them at all. i listen to more older stuff than i do newer stuff. they are undeniably great albums, but people too easily throw around the word classic imho.

just cuz they were created in the golden era of hip hop doesn't mean they're classics automatically. they have to last the test of time. i'd say of the ones i saw peoples instinctive travels and strictly business are classic.

i like epmd, ATCQ, and PE for their content and how innovative they were. but i cant front like those beats are anywhere near the level of production we have in 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJHEI8fJdiM

vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJc0M4CjmNg

:yeshrug:

how was he throwing around the word classic? he named about 8 albums.

production is at an all-time low right now homie. a bunch of soul-less fruity-loops beats.

and i find it funny how you linked up the worst-quality version of a song that you can find. also, that epmd beat has been sampled countless times throughout the years(including it being sampled by dre's own brother warren), while that dre beat you just linked up will be forgotten before 2013 hits.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
people, please stop quoting chris rock.

especially on this site, seeing that most of the people on here always yappin about the '90s werent no dam teenagers back then.

this era is wack for the most part. just face it. the quicker you acknowledge it, the quicker we may get out of the dark ages & back to business.

chris rock said it too? if you seeing multiple people saying it then maybe it might have some merit. maybe you're the one who's wrong. i hate this era too but the teenagers right now love it, thats my point. they'll be telling their kids how amazing drake and j cole were

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
hot right now how? i never heard dude's name mentioned offline until he claimed that hes a fruit-booty. and even then, people cant get his name right. they just say "whos the gay singer?".

i didnt even know what "orange channel" was until now. i came into this thread thinking it was a rap forum full of nothing but noobs.

Live nikkas know who Frank is. :scheme: :takedat: