Styles P Schooling you Orange Channel type nikkas

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Live nikkas know who Frank is. :scheme: :takedat:

:duck:

hes a failed industry plant that makes "r&b" for people who dont know the 1st thing about r&b.

chris rock said it too? if you seeing multiple people saying it then maybe it might have some merit. maybe you're the one who's wrong. i hate this era too but the teenagers right now love it, thats my point. they'll be telling their kids how amazing drake and j cole were

evidently, youre the one in the wrong if i pointed out the fact that most of the people on here reppin '90s music, werent no daggone teenagers in the '90s. that kills your whole argument right there b.

and chris rock is the one that blew up this trendy rebuttal with his "your favorite music is the music that was out when you first started having sex" line.

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
:duck:

hes a failed industry plant that makes "r&b" for people who dont know the 1st thing about r&b.

We'll see how much he has failed when them record sales come in. :shaq: That's irrelevant, though, because record sales don't mean anything, anyway. People who have actually listened to the album like it. Maybe you've heard it, but you're one of the few who don't like it.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
you can't expect youngins to respect the 80's or '90s bc they don't appreciate the art...th vid is 100% official tho.

just like you cant expect old heads to respect our music which is far more innovative than the 80s or 90s
Frank is dope idgaf

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
im not tryna bash them at all. i listen to more older stuff than i do newer stuff. they are undeniably great albums, but people too easily throw around the word classic imho.

just cuz they were created in the golden era of hip hop doesn't mean they're classics automatically. they have to last the test of time. i'd say of the ones i saw peoples instinctive travels and strictly business are classic.

i like epmd, ATCQ, and PE for their content and how innovative they were. but i cant front like those beats are anywhere near the level of production we have in 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJHEI8fJdiM

vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJc0M4CjmNg

:yeshrug:

There is nothing great about "The Recipe" beat.

It's kinda odd you're using the "old stuff isn't as good as people think" argument with Dre as an example, who is a shell of his former self.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
just like you cant expect old heads to respect our music which is far more innovative than the 80s or 90s
Frank is dope idgaf

:what:

There is nothing innovative about rap nowadays. I don't understand how new rap is more innovative than the actual era that created it. All people are doing nowadays is versions of earlier shyt.

To put it into perspective Rick Ross is currently hot and he's rehashing the same topics Rae, Ghost, BIG and Kool G Rap spit 20+ years ago.

Fred.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop

There is nothing innovative about rap nowadays. I don't understand how new rap is more innovative than the actual era that created it. All people are doing nowadays is versions of earlier shyt.

To put it into perspective Rick Ross is currently hot and he's rehashing the same topics Rae, Ghost, BIG and Kool G Rap spit 20+ years ago.

Fred.

Nas just dropped the first dope grown man album, Blu and Exile bout to drop the mastered version of Flowers(best album of 2011), Lupe still goin over peoples heads, Kanye swagged out scarface style, frank ocean just entered rnb into a new deminsion :bryan:, killer mike outdid ice cube at being ice cube, El-P dropped a futuristic banger, kendrick lamar taking lyrisism to new levels,, jay z still a camel, nikki minaj got a fat azz, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet i feel like rap is at its best in 2012....and we still got 6 months left :datazz:

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
Nas just dropped the first dope grown man album, Blu and Exile bout to drop the mastered version of Flowers(best album of 2011), Lupe still goin over peoples heads, Kanye swagged out scarface style, frank ocean just entered rnb into a new deminsion :bryan:, killer mike outdid ice cube at being ice cube, El-P dropped a futuristic banger, kendrick lamar taking lyrisism to new levels,, jay z still a camel, nikki minaj got a fat azz, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet i feel like rap is at its best in 2012....and we still got 6 months left :datazz:

Agree with some of this. But I kinda thought Street's Disciple was on some grown man shlt.

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
30jr8dj.jpg

She look like she holdin the nikka against his free will like "Oh no nikka, you ain't goin no where" on some Don't Be a Menace shyt

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Back on topic, Styles my nikka and all that, and I fukks with everything he said but Quarter waters my nikka, really though? I thought we left them shyts walking to elementary school with your friends with sour powers, apple rings, and 10 cent icees. Ain't this the same nikka with the Juice Bar, juices for life and all that shyt? Quarter waters?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fred.

I don't even know if Dr Dre Truly produced the recipie but to me it's an exceptional beat even for his catalog. Beat is perfect

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
just like you cant expect old heads to respect our music which is far more than the 80s or 90s
Frank is dope idgaf

:childplease:

today's hip hop corny dyck riding culture is like copping fake jordans on facebook...as long as you can " get hot " it doesn't matter if your shiit is weak

PasteGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka got chubby again? What happened to the pull ups ajd wheat grass smoothies b?