Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I can not believe that this is like an urban legend in rap. I have heard this song several times when I was coming up. It is very real but again it was on a mixtape. The beat from the audio was not how I remember it.
What tape was it off of? What beat was it? Name some more lyrics from the song?

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
@Mikeatris

what beat was the diss on?

you remember any other bars from the diss other than the aaliyah line?

lol I already know what your answers will be but I need a good laugh lol

Daps
Please read the post you just quoted. If you want to come over here and ramble through the tapes be my guest. I specifically stated a few post back if I had it i was on a tape, not original. But you are more than welcome to come search because I sure as hell is not searching for it.
why would i look thru your tapes, when you made the claim..? :what:

you said you heard it "several times".. you dont remember the tape, any other lyrics, etc... :camby:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2001 people was making tapes off of hot 97 and some n!ggas had mini disc. I'm pretty sure the rumor started as it being a verse from a hot 97 freestyle.

and since it was beef times...you know people recorded it and people from the Roc recorded it so they could respond accordingly.

not only is there a question if it's real a verse....now we have an added questions of who is the troll that started the rumor if it is not a real verse.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
@Mikeatris

what beat was the diss on?

you remember any other bars from the diss other than the aaliyah line?

lol I already know what your answers will be but I need a good laugh lol
I am not going to entertain no one on here. Like I said it is a very real diss and I have heard it. I never said I had it, I said if I did if would be on one of these tapes I have in printer paper boxes I have around the house. Never said I recorded it from my homie, but he had it on a copy and I heard it when he let me borrow the tape. Now if anyone of you lives in the Atlanta area you are more than welcome to come and ramble through all these tapes I have over here. Again I have heard rap for a long time, probably longer than most and I have no reason to lie. But again when I heard it I thought nothing of it just a regular diss, but if it was gonna cause this big of a deal yrs later I would have put it up somewhere like I did my Purple Tape. But anyways I am not here to entertain, good luck trying to hear the original version because I know for a fact I did.

Daps
I am not going to entertain no one on here. Like I said it is a very real diss and I have heard it. I never said I had it, I said if I did if would be on one of these tapes I have in printer paper boxes I have around the house. Never said I recorded it from my homie, but he had it on a copy and I heard it when he let me borrow the tape. Now if anyone of you lives in the Atlanta area you are more than welcome to come and ramble through all these tapes I have over here. Again I have heard rap for a long time, probably longer than most and I have no reason to lie. But again when I heard it I thought nothing of it just a regular diss, but if it was gonna cause this big of a deal yrs later I would have put it up somewhere like I did my Purple Tape. But anyways I am not here to entertain, good luck trying to hear the original version because I know for a fact I did.
LL

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
The consensus among those who claim to have heard the real diss seems to be that it was on either a Clue or Kay Slay mixtape.

Considering those were two of the most popular mixtape DJ's, why don't the Coli detectives narrow it down? A good majority of Clue/Slay tapes are already online in full... we figure out the ones that aren't online from that time period and it should be easy to narrow it down. :patrice:

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
why would i look thru your tapes, when you made the claim..? :what:

you said you heard it "several times".. you dont remember the tape, any other lyrics, etc... :camby:
I made the claim because I heard it. I only remember Jada and P being on it. Again it was a bar and a diss and I thought nothing of it. But I made a post about it and again good luck trying to find it like I said I have no reason to lie and I heard it. Who in the hell would lie about some rap shyt? Lie about bank accounts or how many women u hit but to lie about hearing a rap song you have heard before, man GTFOH.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got to em yall:why:...tell me this,to your knowledge did this hoax ever make it into one of the major hiphop publications or am I trippin about that too:dead:....I think the main thing to take away from it is that it was actually real,@up in here was trolling before we knew what a troll was:troll:....some people swearing they heard it might have really heard it and that's why they sound so sure.....so everybodys wrong,those who saying it never happened and those who are saying it did:mindblown:....I don't think its a bad impression,especially at a time when people wouldn't have been as skeptical and you can barely hear:heh:.........you get a big fukk you for making me question my sanity all these years:pacspit:........and a :salute: for possibly the best innanet hiphop prank of all time:myman:......I know how jokes can spread,i got a lil prank floating around out there right now too:lolbron:...maybe in ten years it will become common hiphop knowledge and ill confess,its harmless though,unlike yours:wtb:.......how do we know you not trollin right now:troll:...or that you just somebody sick of talking about it trying to end the debate:lupe:

Can i have a clue? lol

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I'm 38 bruh and still have over 200 tapes in my possession. I have no reason to lie at all. I will leave it like that.

this means nothing. for the record im almos ten years younger than you and i own 6X that amount in tapes ranging from 88-02

not only that but i was around when the rumor started and witnessed its inception first hand

no you are mistaken, you never heard this.

maybe you have it.... maybe you don't. everything else from that time period is online. The rumor started as it being on Hot97 if memory serves correct.

i dont want to have to repeat myself but in the last 2 pages i clearly stated the origin of the rumor. it was not hot97 it was a mixtape verse.

he doesnt have it and it doesnt exsist.

everyone can claim they heard it but im here stating i was there when the rumor started on SOHH

/thread

Last edited:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state

breh cut it out already. we commended you for floatin it along but just give it up.

nikkaz makin up lyrics now. you said it yourself it was "ROAD the boat" now you agreeing to a totally different lyric

lol @ "you can die on tour"

we dont care about @up in here and his fake story.

i clearly stated ten times in this thread the origin of the rumor and the fact i was there.

aint no more to it.

we never even needed styles p to confirm anything. i did that already.

mind you styles p is obviously a liar to you so just let it go

Last edited: