Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
The consensus among those who claim to have heard the real diss seems to be that it was on either a Clue or Kay Slay mixtape.

Considering those were two of the most popular mixtape DJ's, why don't the Coli detectives narrow it down? A good majority of Clue/Slay tapes are already online in full... we figure out the ones that aren't online from that time period and it should be easy to narrow it down. :patrice:

WHAT THE fukk WOULD THEY FIND??????

yo are you nggaz losin it?

the shyt doesnt fukkin exsist. cut the shyt out already you nikkaz is lookin strange as fuk.

I made the claim

ngga you get the fck outta here

you reppin mathematics yet cant fukkin count.

it goes 1,2,3.

the knowledge was done by styles p. thats the wiz. you understand???

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The consensus among those who claim to have heard the real diss seems to be that it was on either a Clue or Kay Slay mixtape.

Considering those were two of the most popular mixtape DJ's, why don't the Coli detectives narrow it down? A good majority of Clue/Slay tapes are already online in full... we figure out the ones that aren't online from that time period and it should be easy to narrow it down. :patrice:
The diss definitely existed I recall my friends in high school talking about this shyt when it dropped, and the internet wasn't even popping like that back then.............

It definitely was on a Clue or Kya Slay tape being that Im from NY and those were popular in that time period..... I lean toward the diss being on a Kay slay the cd, being that he's the drama king

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
The diss definitely existed I recall my friends in high school talking about this shyt when it dropped, and the internet wasn't even popping like that back then.............

It definitely was on a Clue or Kya Slay tape being that Im from NY and those were popular in that time period..... I lean toward the diss being on a Kay slay the cd, being that he's the drama king

it doesnt matter that your from Yonkers if thas where u born

the diss never exsisted and you confusin the jigga that nikka freestyle for this made up track

i was there online and i was heavy in the streets. i used to post back in 2001 from the street.

i have heard every kayslay tape since the fukkin 90s when he had dazon wit him. im from Queens and i own every clue tape.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
it doesnt matter that your from Yonkers if thas where u born

the diss never exsisted and you confusin the jigga that nikka freestyle for this made up track

i was there online and i was heavy in the streets. i used to post back in 2001 from the street.

i have heard every kayslay tape since the fukkin 90s when he had dazon wit him. im from Queens and i own every clue tape.
The diss existed breh, Im sure of it, the whole damn school was talking about it, and if you are not from NY most likely you werent into Clue or Kay Slay mixtapes, so a majority of the world probably never heard the diss, but I'm about 100% sure it existed at one point in time.........

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
The diss existed breh, Im sure of it, the whole damn school was talking about it, and if you are not from NY most likely you werent into Clue or Kay Slay mixtapes, so a majority of the world probably never heard the diss, but I'm about 100% sure it existed at one point in time.........

no you are 100% sure your in denial.

my credentials outweigh everyone in this thread except for styles P

i repeat myself since i dont think you read what i wrote

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

It's easy to disappear a track off a album or blur a line in a song, doesnt mean that it never came out at one point in time.....

This rumor is too prevalent to be false, the rumor has been around almost 15 years on the street and internet alike.......

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's easy to disappear a track off a album or blur a line in a song, doesnt mean that it never came out at one point in time.....

This rumor is too prevalent to be false, the rumor has been around almost 15 years on the street and internet alike.......

and people have been trying to find the lost city of Atlantis for thousands of years.....what is 15yrs in the grand scheme? lol. being prevalent does not make it true.

Daps

who even says sh!t like that, after somebody tells you they heard every Kay Slay, and owns every Clue tape.. :mindblown:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
lol @ MC Metaphysical saying he owns every Kay Slay tape since the 90's. Obviously he doesn't, otherwise he would own the tape that has the Rock A Boat diss on it. Dude's clearly lying his ass off.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
who even says sh!t like that, after somebody tells you they heard every Kay Slay, and owns every Clue tape.. :mindblown:
You act like it's hard to disappear a track off a album, and resell with the track gone or controversial line blurred, this has happened many times in the past with national releases......Let alone some fukking local NY mixtapes

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@up in here get in here and come clean with us. The jig is up. I ain't listened to your audio to see if your version of "ahaaaa" matches what Jada started doing in 03-04. But if @Billy Ocean says you were doing the Jada "ahaaaaa" in your fake freestyle than that's good enough for me. We want another red pill. Tell us a better version of the truth.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
lol @ MC Metaphysical saying he owns every Kay Slay tape since the 90's. Obviously he doesn't, otherwise he would own the tape that has the Rock A Boat diss on it. Dude's clearly lying his ass off.
If he says he got it. He's got everything he knows about. Dude stays feeding the Coli. Huge feasts. Did you miss the QB BBQ a while back? I was on the bench high, eating chicken wings and French fries...

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@up in here get in here and come clean with us. The jig is up. I ain't listened to your audio to see if your version of "ahaaaa" matches what Jada started doing in 03-04. But if @Billy Ocean says you were doing the Jada "ahaaaaa" in your fake freestyle than that's good enough for me. We want another red pill. Tell us a better version of the truth.
Breh, listen to the audio. Clearly what I said sounds nothing even close to resembling jadas trademark "ahaaaaaaa". All i said was "ah-huh" like a million other rappers say. Its nothing to clear up.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh, listen to the audio. Clearly what I said sounds nothing even close to resembling jadas trademark "ahaaaaaaa". All i said was "ah-huh" like a million other rappers say. Its nothing to clear up.
I gotta go with him on this one. It wasn't no ahaaaaaaaa. It was just a coincidence. As for him starting the rumor or not, that's up in the air. I'm agnostic. Not enough proof either way

I need some hard evidence and nobody is giving that (maybe it's not possible)

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

My bad then - I'll listen to it myself. This shyt just keeps getting deeper and deeper...

I gotta go with him on this one. It wasn't no ahaaaaaaaa. It's was just a coincidence. As for him starting the rumor or not, that's up in the air. I'm agnostic. Not enough proof either way

I need some hard evidence and nobody is giving that (maybe it's not possible)

Assuming the "ahaaaaaa" was really an "aha" and is just a red herring, then we need someone to disprove the Acid 4 to 3 claim.