Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My bad then - I'll listen to it myself. This shyt just keeps getting deeper and deeper...

Assuming the "ahaaaaaa" was really an "aha" and is just a red herring, then we need someone to disprove the Acid 4 to 3 claim.
That's up in the air. What I really want is the OG site he initially posted the track on. If he could produce that we could cross-reference it with the first mentioning of the diss on the net. If the track was posted before that @up in here may be telling the truth. If not, he's lying.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
@up in here has had reasonable explanations for every hole someone has tried to poke in his story

but it is a little sus that he waited aaaaaaall this time to reveal how the rumor started.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
WHAT THE fukk WOULD THEY FIND??????

yo are you nggaz losin it?

the shyt doesnt fukkin exsist. cut the shyt out already you nikkaz is lookin strange as fuk.
:pachaha: Chill, I'm not saying it exists

But if it did, it shouldn't be hard to narrow down what tape it was on, and for someone like @Mikeatris who claims to have the actual tape to find it.

really

All Star
Daps
Gotta give @Ciggavelli major props on the mono vs stereo shyt. That shyt was grade A detective work.

Gotta give @really the gas face though cause his shyt wasnt actually on point. His smoking gun was shooting blanks. all he proved is that he got too much time on his hands. Plus he still claiming to have heard a song that doesn't exist.

Says the man that spent a day admittedly making a fake audio.....

Shhhhhhhhh......

You got it breh:lolbron:

really

All Star
Daps
Please read the post you just quoted. If you want to come over here and ramble through the tapes be my guest. I specifically stated a few post back if I had it i was on a tape, not original. But you are more than welcome to come search because I sure as hell is not searching for it.

I honestly don't know why @Brooklynzson wont take up $1,000 and give it to whoever can produce the track:yeshrug:

I'll find it over the next 3 months to a year, but no time to search now.... Brooklyn, gotta give nikkas an incentive breh.... nikkas aint got time to prove this shyt to nobody...

I was in here proven shyt before cus it was fun / hilarious:mjlol:.... shyt aint fun no more breh..... Time to roll out the cash...:ld:

Its a fukking win win for your website breh.... No bullshyt....

100 nikkas (I bet 500 would chip in) x $10 aint shyt mane:manny:

If the shyt aint found by 2016, refund everybody money or use it for server upgrades.....

Just do the shyt breh.... #justdotheshyt:dwillhuh:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I honestly don't know why @Brooklynzson wont take up $1,000 and give it to whoever can produce the track:yeshrug:

I'll find it over the next 3 months to a year, but no time to search now.... Brooklyn, gotta give nikkas an incentive breh.... nikkas aint got time to prove this shyt to nobody...

I was in here proven shyt before cus it was fun / hilarious:mjlol:.... shyt aint fun no more breh..... Time to roll out the cash...:ld:

Its a fukking win win for your website breh.... No bullshyt....

100 nikkas (I bet 500 would chip in) x $10 aint shyt mane:manny:

If the shyt aint found by 2016, refund everybody money or use it for server upgrades.....

Just do the shyt breh.... #justdotheshyt:dwillhuh:
If somebody on here had it & wanted money, they would have said something in this thread already.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
my man said "I'll find it in 3 months to a year"

lmaooooooooooooooo

530a77b63538a051408442.gif

really

All Star
Daps
I gotta go with him on this one. It wasn't no ahaaaaaaaa. It was just a coincidence. As for him starting the rumor or not, that's up in the air. I'm agnostic. Not enough proof either way

I need some hard evidence and nobody is giving that (maybe it's not possible)

Unbelievable you actually believe that bullshyt.

Ciggaveli, you probably top 5 smartest posters on this board breh.... Don't be so fukkin gullible breh.

When I first listened to the fake, I didn't even listen to Styles part because the Jadakiss "aha!" sounded so fake...

You're going to base the fact that his Aha! didn't TRY to sound like Jada's because it was SHORTER? He's trying to immitate the HARDEST VOICE IN THE WORLD (Not just rap) to fukking imitate.... Of fukking course it's not going to sound exactly the same..... My God:dwillhuh:. (and I've heard Jada do short "Aha's" before as well.. smfh)

One thing I must say, to keep shyt 100.... This nikka @up in here is a MASTER manipulator:wow::laff:

If you can fool somebody like Cig that has a good head on his shoulders, you're pretty damn good breh.:mjpls:

BUtkSDO.png

I could find more quotes on this... But no time.... Manipulators use confusion tactics to fukk nikkas heads up, so they don't know they ass from they head... And THIS nikka is honestly the best I've EVER seen..:pachaha:

Case in point: The nikka already said he wasn't trying to make his Aha! sound like Jada (blatant lie), and he got nikkas in here digging up old Jada freestyles to see when Aha! started:why: (why? He wasn't trying to sound like Jada? Remember???) #TheConfusion:leon:

So he's either: A) Lyin about creating the rumor..... Or B) Lying about not trying to sound like Jada's Adlib... Or C) All the above...:leostare:

I'll take C... This nikka fukking with yall breh

Every good book needs an ending, and this is how this one should go:

Really = Smartest Poster on the Coli

Up In Here = 2nd smartest poster on the Coli

Billy Ocean / Ciggaveli (and others not in this thread) = fighting it out for 3rd

Brooklynson = Needs to hold a $1,000 to $5,000 raffle for whoever can find that freestyle, and if it's not found in 2 years, use the shyt for server upgrades... (The continued fukkery and hunt for 2 years is a win win for your site.... nikkas from boxden and ahh and kanyeToThe will SIGN UP HERE just to get in the fukking raffle (remember when nikkas jump ship from WWF to WCW?).... #FreePromotion...... Matter Fact, make it $10,000 (or whoever much nikkas donate... $10 x 1,000 nikkas aint shyt)

PS.... Between me and you @up in here , both you and I know whats going on... You gotta be laughing your ass off...

I just don't see why you don't use your talents for good use... Go be a prosecutor or defense attorny or something... You know they gotta lie they ass off whether they believe it or not... Go get the bread breh:manny:

I went from having rage towards this nikka to having respect for him...:patrice: Cus the shyt is comical at this point....

#OnGod .... #OnMammas... If I was to start a business with any nikka off the Coli, it'd be Up In Here and we'd have a law firm... We'd make a fukking KILLING breh:huhldup:

#TheEND