Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Daps
Hold up folks...

yall do remember the jadakiss laugh started in 2001, right? People actually re-writing history!
lets not act like it was years down the line.

17. Jadakiss (2001) — The 20 Best Rap City Freestyles of All Time | Complex
RUAWo.gif

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
I listened to that and jadakiss laughed but did not do his patented laugh so I disagree with your example

you need another one. I personally do not remember when he started doing that.
:pachaha: Yo I can't believe this thread has come to this. I swear my boy and I were just talking about that shyt out the blue the other day. Had me going thru my Jada collection trying to figure it out.

That Rap City freestyle was a good find :obama: But I'm pretty sure he started doing it on records in '04, maybe late '03. It's all over Kiss of Death, Champ is Here, and the Jada's Comin' tape with Cutmaster C. Can't find any tracks before that time with the laugh.

really

All Star
Daps
0V5nFr1.png

gEXfSwL.png

For any rational person thats not super delusional and obviously bitter (hint: they tossed the greatest internet thread of all time in the bushes before it started), this is all the "proof" you need to pretty much know the shyt PROBABLY happened, even if you are super indenial.

For everybody else who really has a brain and is open minded, this is 1,0000% proof it DID happen:myman: (honestly, this is the most powerful post in the thread)

2 completely random people on the internet, who don't even live in the same part of the country (He's in NY, I'm down south)..... SOMEHOW just by coincidence REMEMBERED a audio that NEVER HAPPEND the EXACT SAME WAY?:wtf:

Maybe thats my long lost brother and our brains are somehow mysteriously linked through the air waves, and we both had the SAME imaginary dream one night.... Yea, thats it....:sitdown:

PROVE ME AND CHASE N BUNDLES FROM ALLHIPHOP ARE THE SAME PERSON TO PROVE THE AUDIO NEVER HAPPENED, IF YOU WANT TO TELL ME I HAVE TO FIND THE AUDIO TO PROVE IT DID HAPPEN.....

Same shyt right?

I can tell you for 1,000% fact you wont be able to prove that before the audio pops up.... So since you cant prove that (the same way I can't find the audio), THAT MEANS the audio DID happened for 1,0000% fact.... Since you can't prove anything, of course:youngsabo:

#lwin .... #LetItGo .... #ItsNotThatDeep

nikkas in here acting like if this audio WAS REAL, they momma gonna die and shyt:huhldup:..... Why the profusive anger and denial fellas? Seriously why do you care THAT much? 40 posts in a thread to say something never happened that you have no way to PROVE if it did or not? I was constantly posting in this thread because I got called a liar and I KNEW somebody else was lying (which I later proved). Why are you here? Think about that for a second then think about going to get the therapy you need... And figure out WHY you're doing this as you lay on that big soft sofa.

Last edited:

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
I can not believe that this is like an urban legend in rap. I have heard this song several times when I was coming up. It is very real but again it was on a mixtape. The beat from the audio was not how I remember it.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DJ Booth: For as long as I’ve been conducting interviews, Jada, there have always been a few artists to whom I always wanted to ask one specific question, above any and all, but never had the chance. So, now that you’ve joined me inside the DJ Booth, I can finally check one more off my list – I’m sure you’ve been asked this question before, but, what’s the deal with the trademark, and excuse me if I butcher it, “A-HA!” sound effect?

Jadakiss: [laughs] I started doing that on my last album, I think… it’s a tension-breaker, like, when I’m about to perform, about to start laying the verses, just to clear my ears, and clear my head and my throat, and that’s what I started usin’ it for. Then my engineer, Choch, left it, and a couple people started liking it, so I just started makin’ it before I came in on a song, I’d just give you that so you knew I was comin’. And these old ladies come up to me, little kids, like, “You’re that guy that goes ‘A-heh!’” They can’t do it, but they make all kinds of sounds – it’s just crazy!
Jadakiss Interview

Not looking good for "up in here".... looks like dude wanted to take credit and get e-fame as the dude that trolled hip-hop.

The complex link to the freestyle I posted is probably the closest thing to the origin of the laugh....and I dunno if jadakiss did the laugh in any interviews back in the day and you could anticipate it would be his new catchphrase.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
:pachaha: Yo I can't believe this thread has come to this. I swear my boy and I were just talking about that shyt out the blue the other day. Had me going thru my Jada collection trying to figure it out.

That Rap City freestyle was a good find :obama: But I'm pretty sure he started doing it on records in '04, maybe late '03. It's all over Kiss of Death, Champ is Here, and the Jada's Comin' tape with Cutmaster C. Can't find any tracks before that time with the laugh.

lol yea hilarious.

that freestyle was a chuckle and definitely not his patented "ahaaa"

I personally don't really remember him doing it before he was saying Al Queda Jada which was like 03-04 I believe

but I'm not 100. id like to know exactly too.

I can not believe that this is like an urban legend in rap. I have heard this song several times when I was coming up. It is very real but again it was on a mixtape. The beat from the audio was not how I remember it.

breh shut the fck up. thanks

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
lol yea hilarious.

that freestyle was a chuckle and definitely not his patented "ahaaa"

I personally don't really remember him doing it before he was saying Al Queda Jada which was like 03-04 I believe

but I'm not 100. id like to know exactly too.

breh shut the fck up. thanks
I'm 38 bruh and still have over 200 tapes in my possession. I have no reason to lie at all. I will leave it like that.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 38 bruh and still have over 200 tapes in my possession. I have no reason to lie at all. I will leave it like that.

maybe you have it.... maybe you don't. everything else from that time period is online. The rumor started as it being on Hot97 if memory serves correct.

but "up in here" produced his troll track after 2001 and is seeking e-fame as it being the track that started the rumor. He should not have done the laugh...he exposed himself as jadakiss said he didn't start the laugh until the kiss the game time-frame.

Now jadakiss could have forgotten, but I produced a link to the closest A-ha around that time frame and there is not any Jadakiss interviews of him doing the A-Ha in 2001 or before to give a person a solid clue that may be a future catchphrase/opening line. How did "up in here" anticipate the A-Ha catchphrase/opening line in 2001....what was his point of reference for imitation?

Can @up in here tell us about his A-Ha point of reference in 2001? Jadakiss gave his time frame...and I said jada could have forgotten and produced the only example of the A-Ha 2001 or prior. Where did the A-Ha come from? What inspired the A-Ha?

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
but "up in here" produced his troll track after 2001 and is seeking e-fame as it being the track that started the rumor. He should not have done the laugh...he exposed himself as jadakiss said he didn't start the laugh until the kiss the game time-frame.

It wasn't the laugh only, breh. His Jadakiss impersonation was all around ass. Sounded like Canibus. He fvcked up by even trying to do Jada. He knew it was horrible that's why he lowered the voices to a point where it was damn near inaudible, and then threw crowd effects in. The Styles impersonation is bad too but not as bad as the Jada one.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't the laugh only, breh. His Jadakiss impersonation was all around ass. Sounded like Canibus. He fvcked up by even trying to do Jada. He knew it was horrible that's why he lowered the voices to a point where it was damn near inaudible, and then threw crowd effects in. The Styles impersonation is bad too but not as bad as the Jada one.

it could have been a bad impression track from back in the day that people believed since he claimed to have posted it for a short period of time....which is plausible. But the A-Ha indicates a known catchphrase for impersonation purposes and in 2001 you could not anticipate that fact...which concretely proves he made it after the rumors unless he can give me a point of reference for the A-Ha 2001 or before. was the A-Ha a lucky guess?

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
since you've heard it "several times", why cant you remember what tape its on.. :patrice:
Please read the post you just quoted. If you want to come over here and ramble through the tapes be my guest. I specifically stated a few post back if I had it i was on a tape, not original. But you are more than welcome to come search because I sure as hell is not searching for it.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Please read the post you just quoted. If you want to come over here and ramble through the tapes be my guest. I specifically stated a few post back if I had it i was on a tape, not original. But you are more than welcome to come search because I sure as hell is not searching for it.

another guy who can't find the tape he heard it on lmao this shyt is hilarious.