Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
And you only believe up in here, because by your own admission, you like the idea of the story

:what:

If that isn't the dumbest reasoning i've ever heard

Nicca stfu...
You didn't read the first sentence where I said I don't know what happened.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I feel you mobb. I kinda like the idea of this rumor starting off of fake audio also but @up in here didn't do a good job at all in convincing anyone that his did it. No plausible evidence at all. I do believe he tried to get some type of notoriety by claiming he started the rumor but he's been exposed as a liar.
He did have the audio (crowd and no crowd) that was made with decade old software. That doesn't prove he "started" the rumor, but I he may have played some role in propagating it.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
He did have the audio (crowd and no crowd) that was made with decade old software. That doesn't prove he "started" the rumor, but I he may have played some role in propagating it.

No one should be entertaining the thought that this cat started this rumor because he got caught lying several times. Anyone could have made some bullsh!t audio with horrible Lox impersonations and looped crowd effects and said it was the "Rock the Boat" audio. Thing is AFTER the audio was exposed as a fraud, he suddenly wants to claim, with NO EVIDENCE, that he started the rumor. Again...anyone could have done so. Why should we believe him when he has no evidence and the audio provided isn't even similar to what most accounts of the "Rock the Boat" audio sounded like. Dude is a fraud/troll. Props to him for getting the coli big promo with the troll job, but :heh: at anyone thinking he started the rumor.

Last edited:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have some very strong opinions in this thread and while court is still in session we would like to call one more person to the stand. A person who has made some very strong claims himself. A person who stands as a strong defender of the truth. Of course we are speaking about Detective @really .

Mr really, we invite you to give your personal account of your experience with the song in question. Now you have sworn both on God and on ya momma that you have heard the song and that it is not the song posted in this thread. You have even claimed others to be jealous that they didn't hear it. And as you have been so insistent we feel its only right you give your side. So please if you would be so kind, we have a few questions for you, and feel free to provide any evidence to support your account. Now, Shall we begin?

In what year did you hear the song?
Was it online, on CD or on tape?
If it were online, which website?
If it were a CD or tape, where did you get it?
If it were a mixtape, who was the DJ? Was it a lox exclusive Mixtape?
You have been very specific about certain lines on the song, can you provide those lines again?
Do you remember any other lines from the song?
Did you have said song in you possession or did you just hear it?
If you didn't own the song, how many times did you hear it?
If you did own it, for how long did you own it and why do you no longer have it?

Also, you have been seen to go to great lengths to find information regarding this thread, wouldn't it also be logical that if you applied yourself, with you first hand knowledge and experience of the song, that you should be able to track down the song, or at least provide some information that may assist in locating the song?

Also, many people have quoted the lyrics differently from those that you have previously provided, are all of these people lying or have they all got it wrong and you alone have got it right?

And lastly, do you have any evidence at all to support your claim?

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Of course I'm a liar, that's the whole point. And at this point I'm just enjoying the show.
you invented the jadakiss laugh?

yo @really

when did jadakiss laugh first appear on record?

Bc.jpg

@mobbinfms
@Billy Ocean

i already had told @hustlemania early on in this thread i knew @up in here was lying but at least he was deading the rumor.

i mean for him to claim that his story is still true is obviously retarded and he looks like an idiot if he still sticks by that

i been said the story originated from a SOHH thread. it was a troll post and it was just creating a more disrespectful version of jadakiss line. i personally remember the threads. i mean when @CHINKYIZE started postin less i took his mantle up typin the HOT97 interviews

especially the LOX and D-Block related ones.

active posters bringin active content in real time

thats why when @Art Barr say he the best i respect it like just like i respect papoose sayin he better than jayz

but @ILLFiL A GoTTi knows who the best is

now this thread has become the best thread i have ever participated in for more than the obvious.

you see i am @ILLFiL A GoTTi yet i never registered that name here on the coli.

i created @MC Metaphysical from the jump on the 25th of july

this person created an alias of me 2 months before hand

so now i have an imposter which is flattering and just shows that i am on others minds all the time

i see the person must be a huge fan because they tried to imitate what they think i epitomize

That's one benefit i got out of being unemployed, I ain't gotta work while dem government checks come in.

and even tried to imitate what they think is a proper version of a retort to an eminem fan

honestly the only mystery in this thread was this. that aaliyah shyt and the phony audio etc was never anything. my bad @Ciggavelli for barking on you homey.

i just know the truth and felt like one of them crazy nikkaz standin on a corner rambling.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
you invented the jadakiss laugh?

yo @really

when did jadakiss laugh first appear on record?

Bc.jpg

@mobbinfms
@Billy Ocean

i already had told @hustlemania early on in this thread i knew @up in here was lying but at least he was deading the rumor.

i mean for him to claim that his story is still true is obviously retarded and he looks like an idiot if he still sticks by that

i been said the story originated from a SOHH thread. it was a troll post and it was just creating a more disrespectful version of jadakiss line. i personally remember the threads. i mean when @CHINKYIZE started postin less i took his mantle up typin the HOT97 interviews

especially the LOX and D-Block related ones.

active posters bringin active content in real time

thats why when @Art Barr say he the best i respect it like just like i respect papoose sayin he better than jayz

but @ILLFiL A GoTTi knows who the best is

:myman:

My n!gga Metaphys.

I was just chiming in because I don't want people to start claiming that the whole "Rock the Boat" thing originated from @up in here 's audio. We all know how the internet goes. If a few people believe that bullsh!t claim from him then they start telling a few people that he started the rumor with the audio, and then those people start telling some other people then before you know it...a ton of people will start believing that sh!t and start posting that @up in here started the "Rock the Boat" audio like it's fact.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
:myman:

My n!gga Metaphys.

I was just chiming in because I don't want people to start claiming that the whole "Rock the Boat" thing originated from @up in here 's audio. We all know how the internet goes. If a few people believe that bullsh!t claim from him then they start telling a few people that he started the rumor with the audio, and then those people start telling some other people then before you know it...a ton of people will start believing that sh!t and start posting that @up in here started the "Rock the Boat" audio like it's fact.

watup my nikka :myman:

yo look up and peep my edit tho :ohhh:

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so the person who really started the rumor is somewhere living life while the so called fraud is in here defending his actions ?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
so the person who really started the rumor is somewhere living life while the so called fraud is in here defending his actions ?

Basically. Unless there really was a real Styles "Rock the Boat" line that just mysteriously disappeared off the face of Earth (I don't believe it ever existed, btw).

Daps
Basically. Unless there really was a real Styles "Rock the Boat" line that just mysteriously disappeared off the face of Earth (I don't believe it ever existed, btw).
the most ridiculous part of this thread isnt whether he started the rumor.. thats been addressed..

the people who think they heard the audio that never was recorded is nothing short of laughable.. this dude pulling up old posts, when realistically- those people could be trolling as well..

i seriously cant believe this clown actually swore on his own Mother and #OnGod he heard a track that don't even exist.. :mjlol: that in itself, makes this thread classic..

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
the most ridiculous part of this thread isnt whether he started the rumor.. thats been addressed..

the people who think they heard the audio that never was recorded is nothing short of laughable.. this dude pulling up old posts, when realistically- those people could be trolling as well..

i seriously cant believe this clown actually swore on his own Mother and #OnGod he heard a track that don't even exist.. :mjlol: that in itself, makes this thread classic..

I feel you, Hustle. I always thought it was funny as sh!t that ALL these people claim to have heard the sh!t but NO ONE...NO ONE...in over 10 YEARS...can produce REAL audio of the sh!t or REAL evidence that it existed.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
We have some very strong opinions in this thread and while court is still in session we would like to call one more person to the stand. A person who has made some very strong claims himself. A person who stands as a strong defender of the truth. Of course we are speaking about Detective @really .

Mr really, we invite you to give your personal account of your experience with the song in question. Now you have sworn both on God and on ya momma that you have heard the song and that it is not the song posted in this thread. You have even claimed others to be jealous that they didn't hear it. And as you have been so insistent we feel its only right you give your side. So please if you would be so kind, we have a few questions for you, and feel free to provide any evidence to support your account. Now, Shall we begin?

In what year did you hear the song?
Was it online, on CD or on tape?
If it were online, which website?
If it were a CD or tape, where did you get it?
If it were a mixtape, who was the DJ? Was it a lox exclusive Mixtape?
You have been very specific about certain lines on the song, can you provide those lines again?
Do you remember any other lines from the song?
Did you have said song in you possession or did you just hear it?
If you didn't own the song, how many times did you hear it?
If you did own it, for how long did you own it and why do you no longer have it?

Also, you have been seen to go to great lengths to find information regarding this thread, wouldn't it also be logical that if you applied yourself, with you first hand knowledge and experience of the song, that you should be able to track down the song, or at least provide some information that may assist in locating the song?

Also, many people have quoted the lyrics differently from those that you have previously provided, are all of these people lying or have they all got it wrong and you alone have got it right?

And lastly, do you have any evidence at all to support your claim?

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: