Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

really

All Star
Daps
I asked one simple question: Do you still claim you started the rumor, yes or no?

The reason cats in the first few pages believed that clip you produced is because they wanted to believe and/or they were fiending for the Coli to have this exclusive after over a decade of debate. No way kids in 2002 heard that sh!t and believed it was true Lox vocals and started going around saying they heard CD quality audio of Styles dissing Aaliyah. Highly doubt it. You haven't provided any definitive proof to back up your grand claim and you've lied several times in this thread.

I honestly feel bad for the guy at this point...

I feel like the dude with the du-rag off boys in the hood:

"Man give the little nikka his ball back....... Aye little man.... Catch!"

Breh at this point him admitting to anything would be like an inmate in Texas admitting to committing 10 murders.... If he confess, he going to deathrow... In his warped mind lying is the ONLY OPTION.

Not only did I show the software he used to make the shyt (thats if HE even made it, which I don't even believe....), but Jadakiss didn't start using Aha! till after 2003.....

But this nikka gonna pretend the Aha! in his audio wasn't meant to sound like Jadakiss.:mjlol:

Serious question: Billy ocean, when he said "Aha!" at the beginning of his fake audio, did you think he was TRYING to imitate jadakiss, or he just happened to do Jadakiss's adlib by mere miracle of COINCIDENCE 3 years before Jada ever did it?:mjlol: (I wanna know your answer to this)

Answer YOURSELF that question, and then you'll know if you should keep going back and forth with this bozo or not.

Number of people who believed @up in here B.R. (before really)

FullTankOfGas.jpg

Number of people who believe Him A.R. (after really)

fuel-tank-empty.jpg

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Breh, there's no way I'm believing you believe that bullsh!t audio @up in here posted fueled one of the biggest rumors in recent hip hop history. Piss poor impersonations and almost inaudible. Plus I never really heard this concert sh!t until recently. All that Acid Pro sh!t is irrelevant. Dude got exposed for lying several times in here and the audio he created is ass.
I have no idea what really happened. But I like the idea of the rumor starting from something as ridiculous as @up in here's fake tape. You're judging this whole thing by your own standards, but you're one of the best posters on here. Most people are dumb. Most people would want to believe they heard this "rare" freestyle so bad that they would suspend disbelief to claim they did.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
I honestly feel bad for the guy at this point...

I feel like the dude with the du-rag off boys in the hood:

"Man give the little nikka his ball back....... Aye little man.... Catch!"

Breh at this point him admitting to anything would be like an inmate in Texas admitting to committing 10 murders.... If he confess, he going to deathrow... In his warped mind lying is the ONLY OPTION.

Not only did I show the software he used to make the shyt (thats if HE even made it, which I don't even believe....), but Jadakiss didn't start using Aha! till after 2003.....

But this nikka gonna pretend the Aha! in his audio wasn't meant to sound like Jadakiss.:mjlol:

Serious question: Billy ocean, when he said "Aha!" at the beginning of his fake audio, did you think he was TRYING to imitate jadakiss, or he just happened to do Jadakiss's adlib by mere miracle of COINCIDENCE 3 years before Jada ever did it?:mjlol: (I wanna know your answer to this)

Answer YOURSELF that question, and then you'll know if you should keep going back and forth with this bozo or not.

Number of people who believed @up in here B.R. (before really)

FullTankOfGas.jpg

Number of people who believe Him A.R. (after really)

fuel-tank-empty.jpg

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

yo the bolded had me:laff:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Lol. I believe son actually tried to throw that "aha" in there because he wanted to do the best Jada impersonation he could but he didn't realize that Jada didn't start doing that sh!t until years after 2001 :heh:

But you pointed that out already.

Dude been more than exposed in this thread.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I have no idea what really happened. But I like the idea of the rumor starting from something as ridiculous as @up in here's fake tape. You're judging this whole thing by your own standards, but you're one of the best posters on here. Most people are dumb. Most people would want to believe they heard this "rare" freestyle so bad that they would suspend disbelief to claim they did.

I feel you mobb. I kinda like the idea of this rumor starting off of fake audio also but @up in here didn't do a good job at all in convincing anyone that his did it. No plausible evidence at all. I do believe he tried to get some type of notoriety by claiming he started the rumor but he's been exposed as a liar.

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you only believe up in here, because by your own admission, you like the idea of the story

:what:

If that isn't the dumbest reasoning i've ever heard

Nicca stfu...