Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Well It seems quite possible that all @up in here had to do to duplicate the file was copy and paste. He claims he went all out and remade the files over in the newer Acid File software. Which would be silly.

But it doesn't even matter because the concert audio was so blatantly forged, there's no way that this longstanding rumor could have been based on that audio. And let's not forget...NO ONE EVER CLAIMED THE "ROCK THE BOAT" AUDIO WAS FROM A CONCERT. All I ever heard was that it was good quality, over the Jigga That N!gga beat (or similar upbeat beat) on a mixtape. I'm pretty sure dude tried to do the audio without the crowd noises (so the audio he created matched peoples account of the Rock the Boat line) but the impersonations were so bad, he had to throw the crowd loops on there to make it, what he felt, somewhat believable.

I was thinking that also. That @Frida Giezman poster is fishy too. Could be an alias. Small amount of posts and most are in this thread.
There was a concert in Philly where the Lox and Beans were dissing one another. I remember hearing that. So the concert thing made sense.
Plus the fake tape is of such horrible quality that it's hard to say what's what. That's what @up in here was going for.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Just got through reading through the thread on Allhiphop...

nikkaz assemble - the Styles P diss about Aaliyah has officially been found!!! - The Ill Community

:laff::laff::mjlol::russ::laff::deadmanny:

Yo breh..... Give this mothafukka poster of the Year RIGHT NOW....:mjlol:

The way this nikka troll'd them cats on AHH.com is some of the funniest shyt I ever seen...:laff:

@mobbinfms .... I agree, nikka is in the running for Poster of the year based off the lie alone....

Up In here, breh all you had to do was say you uploaded a fake audio after the shyt got on Complex and Ahh and all that.... You fukked up when you tried to pretend you made the shyt up from the beginning.... Gotta know when to kill a good joke and just come clean for the laugh my friend:win:....

After reading the AHH.com shyt, give this man poster of the year breh.... :heh:

All that said....:whoa:

x29nlN6.png

9jOBfUi.png

0V5nFr1.png

gEXfSwL.png

mj-shrugs-shoulders-o.gif

And sure, both those accounts are mine:heh:

#ItsRealBrehs .... #GodCoudntMakeUsALLsmart .... #ItAintMyFault

Only thing left to decide now is who gets poster of the year between me and up in here.... Johny Cochran (defending the myth) or Marsha Clark (bytch made nikka prosecuting the myth)....:mjpls:

You a tough fukken cookie breh, a lying ass mothafukka and a pretty good one too.... You just ran into the wrong nikka.... The glove don't fit breh:heh:

You just gotta know when to end a joke so you don't look like a fruit pop... I'll give you comedy lessons someday if you want.. Besides that, Good one breh, Good one.... I'm out this bytch till me or somebody else find the REAL audio....

shaq-laughing-press-conference-shaq-gifs.gif
@Ciggavelli And you are competing for second place. Let's not forget that he was the one who first exposed the audio was fake and got @up in here to "confess"

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Ok, I know you don't believe me anyway but opening an acid pro 3 file in acid pro 4 or 5 or 6 is easy as the touch of a button. Before I upped it on Sohh I adjusted the reverb cause the original sounded shytty. At that point I only had acid pro 4.

As far as aliases, I don't have any aliases. This was never a conspiracy. I know they can check my IP. It ain't that serious
Well there you go. That seems reasonable. Can anyone disprove that? Where all the multimillionaire drug kingpin/IT personnel at?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
There was a concert in Philly where the Lox and Beans were dissing one another. I remember hearing that. So the concert thing made sense.
Plus the fake tape is of such horrible quality that it's hard to say what's what. That's what @up in here was going for.

Breh, there's no way I'm believing you believe that bullsh!t audio @up in here posted fueled one of the biggest rumors in recent hip hop history. Piss poor impersonations and almost inaudible. Plus I never really heard this concert sh!t until recently. All that Acid Pro sh!t is irrelevant. Dude got exposed for lying several times in here and the audio he created is ass.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I bet any poster who believed that audio from @up in here in the first few pages are feeling ashamed of themselves after listening to it again. Sh!t is laughably bad. And yes, props to @Ciggavelli for calling that sh!t out first.

really

All Star
Daps
I bet any poster who believed that audio from @up in here in the first few pages are feeling ashamed of themselves after listening to it again. Sh!t is laughably bad. And yes, props to @Ciggavelli for calling that sh!t out first.

I swear to god breh... I aint even read the whole fukking thread yet... I skimmed the first few pages...

I knew somebody was picking the nikka apart, I didn't learn till later it was @Ciggavelli ...

Looking at the fukking audio files? Stereo VS Mono?:what:

REALLY BREH????????!!?!?!:huhldup::dwillhuh:

Motherfukking forensic audio examiner... This shyt is unreal

This shyt unfolded like a movie... There has never been a thread like this on the internet in HISTORY anywhere... shyt is like a movie that just developed and played out in real time.... no scripts breh:why:

nikkas heard of "reality tv".... "reality Forums"... thats the new shyt brehs.....

Make up a fukking lie only to have 2 nikkas go fukking Matlock on you brehs....:dwillhuh:

Jesus christ mane:huhldup: (and I aint even read Ciggevli detective work yet:popcorn:)

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta give @Ciggavelli major props on the mono vs stereo shyt. That shyt was grade A detective work.

Gotta give @really the gas face though cause his shyt wasnt actually on point. His smoking gun was shooting blanks. all he proved is that he got too much time on his hands. Plus he still claiming to have heard a song that doesn't exist.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Gotta give @Ciggavelli major props on the mono vs stereo shyt. That shyt was grade A detective work.

Gotta give @really the gas face though cause his shyt wasnt actually on point. His smoking gun was shooting blanks. all he proved is that he got too much time on his hands. Plus he still claiming to have heard a song that doesn't exist.

You still gonna claim you started the rumor with that audio all those years ago? Yes or no?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You still claiming you started the rumor with that audio all those years ago? Yes or no?
I know I did but I ain't really bothered if you ain't believe it though. Far as what you said about the shyt sounding fake from the jump, you a hundred percent right, but you see how many folks thought it was official right? Now remember back in 01, everyone didn't have recording equipment in they homes, people used to type out fake disses and claim they heard em. So when we did the audio them kids didn't even question it. And as far as the rumor changing and people picking up the story, that's what these websites did back in the days. They would say "word on the streets is..." When really they would pull shyt straight off forums if enough people was talking about it. shyt, they still pull stories off forums.

Like I said though, I'm not bothered if you don't believe it.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I know I did but I ain't really bothered if you ain't believe it though. Far as what you said about the shyt sounding fake from the jump, you a hundred percent right, but you see how many folks thought it was official right? Now remember back in 01, everyone didn't have recording equipment in they homes, people used to type out fake disses and claim they heard em. So when we did the audio them kids didn't even question it. And as far as the rumor changing and people picking up the story, that's what these websites did back in the days. They would say "word on the streets is..." When really they would pull shyt straight off forums if enough people was talking about it. shyt, they still pull stories off forums.

Like I said though, I'm not bothered if you don't believe it.

I asked one simple question: Do you still claim you started the rumor, yes or no?

The reason cats in the first few pages believed that clip you produced is because they wanted to believe and/or they were fiending for the Coli to have this exclusive after over a decade of debate. No way kids in 2002 heard that sh!t and believed it was true Lox vocals and started going around saying they heard CD quality audio of Styles dissing Aaliyah. Highly doubt it. You haven't provided any definitive proof to back up your grand claim and you've lied several times in this thread.