Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

really

All Star
Daps
This shyt is so FAKE, it's ridiculous.

Jadakiss wasn't using that useless laugh back then so why did he do this in the beginning, .

@Todd2012

Goddamn I lost!:laff::laff::laff:

I never read the whole thread start to finish.... (was no need to, I knew I heard the shyt before)...

But.... All that detective work I did.... And a nikka had already DEBUNKED the fact this shyt wasn't made in 2001 on page 6???!?!?:facepalm:

:laff::laff::eek::weirdo::russ::russ::mjlol::sadcam::pachaha::dwillhuh::gladbron::gladbron::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::ohlawd::ooh::noah::youngsabo::dead::deadrose::dead::deadrose::heh::heh::dahell::damn::lawd::lawd::wtf::datazz::mindblown::banderas::lolbron::russ::bryan::bryan::ohlawd::lawd::dead::dead::deadmanny::deadmanny:

MOTHAfukkIN PAGE 6 BREHS....:slapfight::piss::eek::laff::laff::laff:

Looks like Jada started using "AHA!" around when Kiss of Death came out.... Round 2004... What I'm REALLY mad bout, is you were still using 2 year old software in 2004.....:scusthov:.... (Broke ass nikka....:heh:)

Oh, and I take back those "poster of the year" comments after this one...

1393910924579.gif

Get exposed 3 times in one thread brehs :heh::deadrose:(credit one to @Ciggavelli )

@HOEslemania.... *D'angelo Voice* .... "Howwww Doesss It Feeeelllll".....

@up in here

wqf8dNp.jpg

WATCHA GONNA DO NOW BROTHER?!?!?!!?!?

hulk_holgan_out-124085.gif

His final lie: *Pimpin Curly Voice* ... "Well see.... What ha ha had happend was.... You remember that movie back to the future? Yea.... I stole that shyt MANE... Delorean and all that? Jacked that Lil cracka Micheal J while he was shakin... havin one of them tremblin seizuires.... Yea.... Yea... Matter fact, where you think 2pac got his lyrics from when he dissed Prodigy? He saw what I did to Michael J Fox... And bit that shyt.... Yea.... I went to the future mane"

bttf_time_machine_ebay_lead.jpg

Yo, I got a joke.....

If this thread was a book, what would it be called?

mockingbird.jpg

Get it.... a 'mocking' bird

:bryan:

mario-flag-pole-o.gif

tumblr_lovln8sBYL1r0u8ydo1_500.gif

JgIm8ey.gif

party.gif~c200

l
l
l
l
V
18s0zqP.gif

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
This thread is a goat thread. whether @upinhere started the rumor or just fueled it is irrelevant. we have a styles p denial.no credible djs claim it exists. the only people who claim it exist is random posters who can't name the exact tape. they can't say anymore of the verse. they can't even name the beat. they sure can't produce audio of what would be a controversial tape. there's no way someone doesn't have it somewhere if it exists.

This shyt prolly never existed. this is how religions and fairy tales like bigfoot start
:dead:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@really breh, my little "aha" is nothing like jadas "ahaaaaaaaa". I don't even know how you could think those are even close to the same thing.

And like I said, breh you chasing the wrong lead. Instead of tryna prove me wrong you need to be tryna prove you right and come up with that Mixtape track you claim you heard. Ol Mr Magoo ass nikka.

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
@really breh, my little "aha" is nothing like jadas "ahaaaaaaaa". I don't even know how you could think those are even close to the same thing.

And like I said, breh you chasing the wrong lead. Instead of tryna prove me wrong you need to be tryna prove you right and come up with that Mixtape track you claim you heard. Ol Mr Magoo ass nikka.
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

jadakiss.png

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna read this whole thread I posted around page three I thought this was legit now I'm confused
Wtf is going on

Daps rep for a response

really

All Star
Daps
@really breh, my little "aha" is nothing like jadas "ahaaaaaaaa". I don't even know how you could think those are even close to the same thing..

Bookmark this post here brehs... This is the most epic post in Coli history...

Make a fake audio trying to sound like someone else and then when people say "that don't sound like them" come and say: "I don't even know how you could think those are even close to the same thing" but on the other hand say you fooled everyone with the audio 10 years ago brehs:sadbron:

Just think about that shyt for a few minutes and your head might explode:dead:

You got it breh:salute:

:laff: