Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
or to have heard a horrible impersonation of a lox show and believed it was the authentic diss and then have to admit to yourself years later that you fell for that bullshyt lmao

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I was the one who said @up in here is poster of the year and I stand by it. The way I see it, there are three potential scenarios here:

1. @up in here creates the rumor out of whole cloth himself and manages to keep quiet about it for 12 years. Patiently waiting while the hoax of all hoaxes grows in stature. For this to be true, he would have had to resave the audio file as version 4 after originally making it in 3. I have no idea how that program works and have no idea if that is plausible. If this is what happened - he is the greatest poster ever (take a seat @Art Barr).

2. He seizes on the existing rumor by creating the fake track and sharing it so that it can only be listened to or only sending it to a small amount of people (including @midwesthiphop). Again, he waits patiently for over a decade. Resisting the temptation to take credit. Allowing this to become one of the greatest internet hip hop rumors ever. Styles has to address it in interviews, still he says nothing.

3. He sees this thread (or OP is in on it or his alias) and decides to make a fake song. To make it more authentic - he somehow is able to record it using 12 year old software. @midwesthiphop is in on it or his alias. He gives the track time to breathe until @Ciggavelli pokes too many holes in his story (again, he too could be in on it or an alias). He then claims to have started the rumor - holding the vocals only track back until just the right time for it to crush the buildings. @really pokes a significant hole in the story.

Even in scenario three - that's top shelf trolling. The board has gotten use to awful "nacho cheese I'm Castro" trolling. What @up in here did is creative, well thought and perfectly executed trolling. For that - he is poster of the year.

Shout out to @really though - he came across like a stark raving lunatic at first - but he somehow caught that software issue. He's top five for that.

really

All Star
Daps
Random Thought before I forget:

i got all that. ima tease yall wit snippets cuz yall def aint eatin off my plate

ima upload a snippet

i got that shyt. my first thread on SOHH was about styles p and memphis bleeks promo/snippet tapes

How ironic... One of the biggest detractors in the thread that the song actually exists, is apparently not in a sharing mood with his food....

YknXTRM.jpg

Have you ever considered, whoever DOES have their hands on the Styles freestyle, Oh, I don't know.... could somehow, maybe possibly, be a fukk nikka like you?:leostare:

They keep setting themselves up for failure... #WhyTho

batman%2Bflying.jpg

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was the one who said @up in here is poster of the year and I stand by it. The way I see it, there are three potential scenarios here:

1. @up in here creates the rumor out of whole cloth himself and manages to keep quiet about it for 12 years. Patiently waiting while the hoax of all hoaxes grows in stature. For this to be true, he would have had to resave the audio file as version 4 after originally making it in 3. I have no idea how that program works and have no idea if that is plausible. If this is what happened - he is the greatest poster ever (take a seat @Art Barr).

2. He seizes on the existing rumor by creating the fake track and sharing it so that it can only be listened to or only sending it to a small amount of people (including @midwesthiphop). Again, he waits patiently for over a decade. Resisting the temptation to take credit. Allowing this to become one of the greatest internet hip hop rumors ever. Styles has to address it in interviews, still he says nothing.

3. He sees this thread (or OP is in on it or his alias) and decides to make a fake song. To make it more authentic - he somehow is able to record it using 12 year old software. @midwesthiphop is in on it or his alias. He gives the track time to breathe until @Ciggavelli pokes too many holes in his story (again, he too could be in on it or an alias). He then claims to have started the rumor - holding the vocals only track back until just the right time for it to crush the buildings. @really pokes a significant hole in the story.

Even in scenario three - that's top shelf trolling. The board has gotten use to awful "nacho cheese I'm Castro" trolling. What @up in here did is creative, well thought and perfectly executed trolling. For that - he is poster of the year.

Shout out to @really though - he came across like a stark raving lunatic at first - but he somehow caught that software issue. He's top five for that.
:heh: make absolutely no sense brehs

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

What type of fukking asinine Alex Jones type shyt is this? The mods can tell who aliases are, so there goes your alias theory (btw I'm not anybody's alias :snoop:). If I was in on it I never would have given @really those screenshots. You think I'd be that dumb if I was trying to trick the world? Idiot :snoop:

We already know that you have to either believe @up in here or not. It's impossible to find proof of who started the rumor. Either you believe his Sony Acid story or not. This is not new news. :snoop:

Try to save face but fail miserably brehs :snoop:

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This thread is already legendary, but one way it can reach :wow:status is if Styles addresses or mentions this on a freestyle or song...:lolbron:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Lol at anyone believing this @up in here cat started the rumor. His fake Jada/Styles track was epic trolling (mainly because some SUPER GULLIBLE posters wanted to believe those horrible impersonations were true) but you gotta be damn near retarded to believe that audio started the rumor.[DOUBLEPOST=1397616665][/DOUBLEPOST]
:banderas: someone's gonna get stabbed and beat with a roll of paper towels when Styles see's you @up in here .

styles-p-2013.jpg

:russ: And that would kinda be extra funny considering he didn't even start the Rock the Boat rumors.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Finally finished reading through this shyt. :russ:

:salute: to all ya'll

Look, I don't necessarily believe one side or the other, I personally have never heard Styles say that line BUT I gotta say, for the dudes who swear they heard it, its time to put all that fukking detective work to good use and actually DIG IT UP... that is, if it exists. All this back and forth, back and forth.. either dig that shyt up or let it go..

This shyt is jokes :heh: but I'm a little concerned for a few of you. Produce that track or let it go, brehs.. :wow: