Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
leRfV85.png

U3Zc7dt.png

05NeL27.png

41841-Leonardo-Dicaprio-zoom-and-nod-Ckhe.gif

jack-nicholson-smile.gif

#GettingCloser

@Brooklynzson ... #Wolves:datazz: #dontLoseHope... #CheckAllOldHarddrives.... #callTheHomies

#GPOTY2014

damn at AHH and their shytty servers doing remodel after remodel over the years...:to:.... Data could be scrapped....

And he's off...

batman%2Bflying.jpg

:snoop:

:wow: you cats must be young or im really :flabbynsick:

styles did say it, heard in on mixtape

let aaliyah rest in peace brehs :to:

really

All Star
Daps
Why you try to take credit for starting the rumor when it's clear you didn't? :leostare:

breh, the answer to that question has already been established pages back.... Tell me ONE TIME IN YOUR LIFE, you've ever heard of someone lying (10 years ago), then lying about lying (4 days ago), then lying about lying about lying (2 days ago) and now lying (1) about lying (2) about lying (3) about lying (4) (today).

A quadruple entendre of lies... layered..

I've known liars in my day, but nothing like this.

sad-batman.gif

#ItsApattern ... #ItsAsickness

Lets just hope his booty has heeled up after all these years....

What Is a Pathological Liar?
A pathological liar lies compulsively and impulsively, almost without thinking about the consequences of his action. He lies regularly on a spontaneous basis even if he gains no benefit from it, or even if he traps himself into it. A pathological liar cannot control his impulse to lie and it is usually a self-defeating trait.

Causes of Pathological lying
One may develop into a pathological liar because of:

• A personality disorder (sociopathic, histrionic, narcissistic, or borderline personality)
  • Dysfunctional families
  • Physical or sexual abuse during childhood
  • Substance abuse
  • Disorders in impulse control (pathological gambling, kleptomania, compulsive shopping)
  • Neuropsychological abnormalities (learning disabilities, mental retardation, etc.)
  • Suggestible or accommodating personality traits

===========================

Did your daddy touch you as a child my nikka? #WhatHappenedTho?
o3va.png

Seriously, seek help my G.... You're a fukked up case breh.

batman%2Bflying.jpg

Last edited:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
breh, the answer to that question has already been established pages back.... Tell me ONE TIME IN YOUR LIFE, you've ever heard of someone lying (10 years ago), then lying about lying (4 days ago), then lying about lying about lying (2 days ago) and now lying (1) about lying (2) about lying (3) about lying (4) (today).

Haha - but of course he's lying - that's the whole point.

really

All Star
Daps
Lol at anyone believing this @up in here cat started the rumor. His fake Jada/Styles track was epic trolling (mainly because some SUPER GULLIBLE posters wanted to believe those horrible impersonations were true) but you gotta be damn near retarded to believe that audio started the rumor.

:damn:

Shhhh Breh.... Don't let them in on the foreign mythical secret scientists discovered years ago that's grown to be known as "intelligence"....

God had to make somebody to flip our burgers... I like it like that:heh:

pat-riley-shhh.png

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:heh: wait what is this about the software? I blocked really about 15 pages back when he went full retard, what he discover?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more that gets exposed , the deeper this shyt gets.

Anybody got the Oh Boy verse from Jay-Z that supposedly got deleted. :troll:

jay was like Cam i got a gift for ya. they hit delete! Cam mentions it in interviews...wasn't supposed at all.
ole wanting professionals to dig through the recycling bin or restore the harddrive to 2002, lol.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:heh: wait what is this about the software? I blocked really about 15 pages back when he went full retard, what he discover?
It's on page one, but up in here made the song with Acid 4. Really found out that Acid 4 came out after the Aaliyah diss rumor started (meaning up in here probably didn't start the rumor in the first place). Up in here said he just converted the file from Acid 3 to 4. Either way, it put up in here's claims into question

Daps

the irony of that statement, coming from the same dude who said this:

:deadmanny: @ hoe nikkas actually being JEALOUS they never heard a lyric that actually did happen...:bryan:

I thought that was a female trait?:whoo:

On some real shyt... I guess I can understand.... It'd be like a wrestling fiend hearing a story about Andre The Giant fighting Hulk Hogan in a basement when they were 15.... "Bu bu butt..... there was no video of it.... It never happend"...:mjlol::mjlol::bryan:

I guess I can understand the envy somewhat.... Yall nikkas are TRUE hiphop heads... And to have missed out on a piece of hip hop history, has you feeling some type of way, so you just want to continue living the rest of your lives in doubt to make yourselves feel better..... Whatever helps you sleep at night:myman:

Lets not even talk about how the shyt happened in the pre-myspace era, where shyt really wasn't getting wild shared like that and shyt... I don't even know if Kazza was popping at the time...

Let alone the shyt was on a mixtape... Hell, probably a cassette... I think those shyts still had some legs around then...:bryan::bryan:

But what I will say is:

I SWEAR TO GOD ON MY MOTHER'S LIFE AND MY LIFE (GOD CAN READ) THAT THE LYRIC HAPPENED.... BECAUSE I HEARD IT WITH MY OWN fukkING 2 EARS....

Now if you believe me, cool... It's good you're accepting of reality.... If you don't, keep living your life in doubt, nobody really fukking cares...

The shyt went something like:

fukk rocking the boat
Shoulda road the boat (this is the only line I'm not 1,0000% sure of)
That's just one less bytch in a Rocawear coat

2 bolded lines are 1,00000%... non bolded line, 99.5% sure, but I wouldn't put my life on it, but it wasn something to that effect.
The shyt isn't even a big deal to me, but to see the denial and envy coming from nikkas keyboards is truly hilarious....:bryan:

Toast (I guess) to all those who got a chance to witness this special moment in hiphop history for themselves....:cheers::salute:

Rest of yall keep :sadbron:.... Nobody will ever give a fukk :ucku:

@Johnny Blaze

"fukk Rocking the Boat
Shoulda Road the Boat
That's just one less bytch in a rocacwear coat"

nikkas posting these fugazy ass lyrics, and bullshyt clips... is really making nikkas believe the shyt never happened.
Aliyah died in a plane crash.... Styles said she shoulda road the boat... She made a song called roc the boat... He threw "rocawear" coat in their to sorta play off "rock" the boat a little bit.

Styles is a lyricist... He try to say witty shyt... This is why I remember the line VIVIDLY, cus I was like :ohhh: When I first heard it.

Don't take no bullshyt cell phone clip audio word for it, take my word for it, #OnGod that's what the nikka said

its already established he didnt start the original rumor..

now, lets address YOU lying on your own Momma, and #OnGod.. :mjlol:

clown.. :laff:

really

All Star
Daps
We already know that you have to either believe @up in here or not. It's impossible to find proof of who started the rumor. Either you believe his Sony Acid story or not.

Me, @Billy Ocean , and others have already determined that anyone who believes a repeated pathological liar's story (like they know EXACTLY WHEN he decided to *stop* lying, lmbao), is mentally handicap.

This is already proven fact... So lets not even look at that.

The rumor started like this:

-The audio HAPPENED and human beings heard it (whether on the radio, mixtapes etc)

-Allhiphop.com (who's rumors section was the BIBLE back in the day, not this TMZ shyt this fake illseed is on now [not even the original illseed by the way]), posted the rumor in their rumors section:

05NeL27.png

-Allhiphop's servers are so old and repeatedly changed and scrapped over the years, so this original rumors page probably can't be found (Just by chance this guy happen to NOT quote the full article in THIS message board post [rather than telling the dude to click a link].... Crazy.. I guess it's all a part of God's plan for this elusive relic:banderas:)

-Guys who HEARD the audio / had the mixtapes, probably wasn't on message boards like that to share it (I know I wasn't)... Either that, or they didn't think to upload it or share it or none of that shyt, because they aren't psychics to know how elusive the shyt would be 13 years later...

-Some people who read the rumors section of Allhiphop (but never heard the audio), probably started changing up the lyrics and shyt, to wack shyt like "rock the boat.... rock the boat" etc:dead:

-Perhaps a pathological lying sickboy was bored one saturday afternoon, and decided to make an obviously fake audio that fooled a few retarded people, and they saved it like it was the real shyt (this is a footnote though.. Which is why it's greyed out.. not a major plot in the story)

-Over the years, thousands of reputable members on VARIOUS message boards from Allhiphop to Boxden to Rapmusic.com to TheColi (and even the owner's home boy), say for 1,000% fact they heard this audio, and some people put it on they life.

-The audio was probably not circulated much due to the vicious lyric that even made Styles not want to own up to it, so this hurt it in the popularity department (not to mention, Styles motive for not admitting to the Lyric THEN or NOW is simple: He doesn't want to hurt his pockets from people that would lose respect for him because of the lyric:

6zD09E9.png

Nz387GQ.png

or hell, even risk bodily harm:huhldup:

w2eXtBg.png

-Admitting to the lie 13 years later would only hurt his already hurting pockets from the lack of publishing checks (:takedat:), and basically make him a proven liar because he already denied the allegations in the past (all that to satisfy a few jealous Coli posters?:mjlol:)

Now you have 2 options:

Say that THOUSANDS of random people on the internet are delusional, pathological liars (which you have no proof of)..... Or say you believe ONE MAN'S story who is already, *gulp*, a proven pathological liar (which we have PLENTY proof of)...

Damn... Hold on a second.... I did fail Algebra... This is a tough one... Wait... Wait..... Give me a second....

Professor-X.png

Don't rush me damnit, give me a second.....

Will-Smith-Thinking-As-The-Fresh-Prince-Of-Bel-Air.gif

animation_processing.gif

20120914120348!Exploding-head.gif

fukk!

I just can't call it brehs....:yeshrug:

I'm bout to go hit up Alfred at the bat cave and get back with you when I figure this one out...

aT378q5.png

Last edited: