Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

shawntitan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been following this whole saga... Couple thoughts... Dude is a cornball for recording this in the first place... Internet trolling is lame.... Regardless of whether Styles actually ever used those lines, is it any LESS offensive that the Jada "I'm a see to it you visit your mans girl" line? I never understood everyone acting like it was the most offensive thing any rapper ever said... Especially Kiss and Styles, who say crazy shyt all the time...

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been following this whole saga... Couple thoughts... Dude is a cornball for recording this in the first place... Internet trolling is lame.... Regardless of whether Styles actually ever used those lines, is it any LESS offensive that the Jada "I'm a see to it you visit your mans girl" line? I never understood everyone acting like it was the most offensive thing any rapper ever said... Especially Kiss and Styles, who say crazy shyt all the time...
Breh, it was a joke from the start. Who knew nikkaz would lose they minds and start swearing on god and on they momma that they absolutely 100% heard something that they know they never did?

really

All Star
Daps
leRfV85.png

U3Zc7dt.png

05NeL27.png

41841-Leonardo-Dicaprio-zoom-and-nod-Ckhe.gif

jack-nicholson-smile.gif

#GettingCloser

@Brooklynzson ... #Wolves:datazz: #dontLoseHope... #CheckAllOldHarddrives.... #callTheHomies

#GPOTY2014

damn at AHH and their shytty servers doing remodel after remodel over the years...:to:.... Data could be scrapped....

And he's off...

batman%2Bflying.jpg

Last edited:

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
Here is it mine is slightly better quality than the first one dude posted but same exact audio. you can hear the verse at 1:25 :wow: found this on a old usb was PMd to be by someone from sohh, said he was there recorded it with old flip phone

jada

ha!/styles nikka, sheek louch, lox nikka/ If you bite my style i aint giving you shyt /trying wild out hit you with them shyts (about 15 seconds of inaudible ) matter fact call me jada / i been making hits and doing this since (something that ryhmes with jada ) (5 secs inaudible) call me the most valuable player / backing up nikkas even them rocfellas nikkas can get it

Styles (0
Yo lox , d-block and styles the ghost , keep my knife on nikkas throat, am the nikka that will push ya whole wig back (inaudible) get hurt, fuk with me get murked , hit you with 50 shots i dont give a fuk them light up a dutch , fuk that nikka and punk bytch , like i said i dont give a fukk a bout no ghost or rock a boat just one more dead bytch in a roc-a-wear coat , you know am that raw ( last 3 sec inaudible) lox lox

:banderas: the :troll: job that goes back years

dooksp

King Dooks Pizzle Da Herb Arsonist..
Daps
Reppin
London
this whole thread just blew my mind..pure craziness for over 60 pages lol

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
leRfV85.png

U3Zc7dt.png

05NeL27.png

jack-nicholson-smile.gif

#GettingCloser

@Brooklynzson ... #Wolves:datazz: #dontLoseHope... #CheckAllOldHarddrives.... #callTheHomies

#GPOTY2014

damn at AHH and their shytty servers doing remodel after remodel over the years...:to:.... Data could be scrapped....

And he's off...

batman%2Bflying.jpg

this post + these gifs + a batman pic in a spoiler got me like:banderas::heh::mjlol::lolbron:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
leRfV85.png

U3Zc7dt.png

05NeL27.png

jack-nicholson-smile.gif

#GettingCloser

#GPOTY2014

And he's off...

batman%2Bflying.jpg
Breh, I know you think you batman now, and that you found your smoking bullet with the acid pro shyt, and I'm sure that after 2 days of no sleep it looked like you had it solved. Unfortunately it only took me 2 minutes to explain to you how acid pro is backwards compatable and that you can touch up old files in newer versions. I know it hurt that your hard work was in vein. But I digress, you are chasing the wrong lead. Especially after the Styles P AMA shyt. You need to be chasing down that Mixtape track you claim on god and on your momma that you heard. Cause real talk, if you can't produce that, you gon have take that shyt up with god and ya moms. At this point I'm kinda interested to know if you have convinced yourself that you heard it, or if you know you never did but your pride won't allow you to let up. Either way breh, keep diggin

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Breh, I know you think you batman now, and that you found your smoking bullet with the acid pro shyt, and I'm sure that after 2 days of no sleep it looked like you had it solved. Unfortunately it only took me 2 minutes to explain to you how acid pro is backwards compatable and that you can touch up old files in newer versions. I know it hurt that your hard work was in vein. But I digress, you are chasing the wrong lead. Especially after the Styles P AMA shyt. You need to be chasing down that Mixtape track you claim on god and on your momma that you heard. Cause real talk, if you can't produce that, you gon have take that shyt up with god and ya moms. At this point I'm kinda interested to know if you have convinced yourself that you heard it, or if you know you never did but your pride won't allow you to let up. Either way breh, keep diggin

lol it would suck to really convince yourself that you heard a song that dont exist and then have to admit to yourself that you were bugging the fukk out

i think thats whats happening with a lot of people who claim to have heard it lol