Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
Styles denied the shyt YEARS ago you half retarded nikka... That's nothing new (somebody even posted the AHH.com interview in this thread)... Why the fukk would he all of a sudden own it now?

PS... The Lyrics posted there said "Rock the boat / Rock the boat.... One less bytch in a rocawear coat"

Styles said since when did he have that wack flow.... And I would agree....

I said all along that was the incorrect line

fukk rockin the boat
Shoulda ROAD the Boat
That's just one less bytch in a rocawear coat

Original line? 1/10 ... Lil B status...

This line? 10 / 10.... Styles P the Ghost status

#think

Or, if he was referring to the audio, and not the text: Styles said: "I just heard it and when was I wack".... We've already LONG determined the audio he heard that @up in here made was fake.... Did yall forget that tidbit.....:laff: (nikkas cracking under the pressure..... :dead:)

Look brehs.... I understand I have yall pride hurting, soul searching and shyt, like I'm the ONLY ONE who said they heard this shyt (rofl)... But I already spent 2 days shytting on and exposing one half retarded motherfukker..... That's my limit for the year.... I REFUSE to do another...

Everytime yall nikkas post.... All you do is CONFIRM something I already said.... Me even acknowledging a half retarded motherfukker like you, makes me come off ass half retarded, which you can obviously see I'm on another plane:datazz:

No more replies to the imbeciles who's pride are hurt...

(PS.. DEAD @HOEsleMania.... You put the thread in the bushes before it even got STARTED you were so salty you aint heard this shyt.... Till @Brooklynzson over road your hoe ass and moved it back, now we have a classic, GOAT thread... You had an ulterior motive from the jump, witch is why I don't even READ your posts... Let alone respond to them... You fukkin pathetic @upInHereESQUE mothafukka:bryan:.... Brooklyn should seriously demote your ass... that's the only 15 seconds of attention you gonna get)

The rest of yall... Keep hunting for the relic... We'll get it:salute:

@Brooklynzson ..... Do not move this thread to the rafters until this shyt is posted.... And make sure your hoe ass towel boy don't toss it in the bushes again either... Breh is STEAMING hot :fire:...:pachaha:

Till next time..

batman%2Bflying.jpg

God, your delusional and delirious as hell

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I gotta say is Styles,this shyt aint over yet man,not by a long shot

I think its time we spam the dj's and ask if they remember that shyt,how we supposed to get a honest answer out of styles,especially when you basically tell him he will look like a a$$hole if he admits he said it:manny:....if he did say it its not a tarnish on his name,but now he's in a position of course he wont admit it without proof...time to put pressure on this dj's:myman:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Dam breh I see you rockin wit me, but go to:snooze: breh or read the whole thread before you tell me "no he didnt"... You a lil lost bro, no offense

Styles said he "heard" something and "when was he ever wack"... I said that shyt was fake the first time I heard it.... nikkas cracking under the pressure acting like styles saying an audio is NOT HIM when it was established DAYS ago that audio is fake is:wtf::dead::snoop:.... nikkas so desperate its turning into delusion.... I like it:obama:

lata
Now you just gonna ignore the other part of his answer :mjlol:

Acting like he only responded to the fake audio :mjlol:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
All I gotta say is Styles,this shyt aint over yet man,not by a long shot

I think its time we spam the dj's and ask if they remember that shyt,how we supposed to get a honest answer out of styles,especially when you basically tell him he will look like a @sshole if he admits he said it:manny:....if he did say it its not a tarnish on his name,but now he's in a position of course he wont admit it without proof...time to put pressure on this dj's:myman:

Basically this. If he admits to dissing a deceased female rnb singer after her death it could potentially effect his smoothie shop business. Him stating "Yes" is the same as Paula Dean saying "Yes I said ******." Or Michael Jordan saying "No, I really don't feel responsible for the black you killing their selves over my shoes."

It's not smart business wise to answer the question. He is pulling a Rick Ross basically. He knows and WE know :ehh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Yea of course Styles not gonna admit to saying it c'mon now :comeon:

Am I saying it exists, no. But let's have some common sense :comeon:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
It is thickening [][] but at the end it will be overcooked and thrown in the bushes

OJ+Simpson+with+Glove+at+trial.jpg

Either way, this is the second "exclusive" the Coli has had recently. A few weeks back I posted those 50/Steve Stoute confrontation photos with the Coli logo on them and that shyt spread like wildfire online and twitter. Ain't no other message board coming with exclusives like that

Daps
dude has seriously lost it.. :mjlol:

fam.. just read this sh!t, then try to go back more than 3 pages and not laugh..

:deadmanny: @ hoe nikkas actually being JEALOUS they never heard a lyric that actually did happen...:bryan:

I thought that was a female trait?:whoo:

On some real shyt... I guess I can understand.... It'd be like a wrestling fiend hearing a story about Andre The Giant fighting Hulk Hogan in a basement when they were 15.... "Bu bu butt..... there was no video of it.... It never happend"...:mjlol::mjlol::bryan:

I guess I can understand the envy somewhat.... Yall nikkas are TRUE hiphop heads... And to have missed out on a piece of hip hop history, has you feeling some type of way, so you just want to continue living the rest of your lives in doubt to make yourselves feel better..... Whatever helps you sleep at night:myman:

Lets not even talk about how the shyt happened in the pre-myspace era, where shyt really wasn't getting wild shared like that and shyt... I don't even know if Kazza was popping at the time...

Let alone the shyt was on a mixtape... Hell, probably a cassette... I think those shyts still had some legs around then...:bryan::bryan:

But what I will say is:

I SWEAR TO GOD ON MY MOTHER'S LIFE AND MY LIFE (GOD CAN READ) THAT THE LYRIC HAPPENED.... BECAUSE I HEARD IT WITH MY OWN fukkING 2 EARS....

Now if you believe me, cool... It's good you're accepting of reality.... If you don't, keep living your life in doubt, nobody really fukking cares...

The shyt went something like:

fukk rocking the boat
Shoulda road the boat (this is the only line I'm not 1,0000% sure of)
That's just one less bytch in a Rocawear coat

2 bolded lines are 1,00000%... non bolded line, 99.5% sure, but I wouldn't put my life on it, but it wasn something to that effect.

The shyt isn't even a big deal to me, but to see the denial and envy coming from nikkas keyboards is truly hilarious....:bryan:

Toast (I guess) to all those who got a chance to witness this special moment in hiphop history for themselves....:cheers::salute:

Rest of yall keep :sadbron:.... Nobody will ever give a fukk :ucku:

@Johnny Blaze

"fukk Rocking the Boat
Shoulda Road the Boat
That's just one less bytch in a rocacwear coat"

nikkas posting these fugazy ass lyrics, and bullshyt clips... is really making nikkas believe the shyt never happened.

Aliyah died in a plane crash.... Styles said she shoulda road the boat... She made a song called roc the boat... He threw "rocawear" coat in their to sorta play off "rock" the boat a little bit.

Styles is a lyricist... He try to say witty shyt... This is why I remember the line VIVIDLY, cus I was like :ohhh: When I first heard it.

Don't take no bullshyt cell phone clip audio word for it, take my word for it, #OnGod that's what the nikka said

i swear, i dont think I've ever laughed so hard off some internet shyt.. this dude swore on his own Momma, and God.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

who lies on their own Momma AND God..? :dahell:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.

dude has seriously lost it.. :mjlol:

fam.. just read this sh!t, then try to go back more than 3 pages and not laugh..

i swear, i dont think I've ever laughed so hard off some internet shyt.. this dude swore on his own Momma, and God.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

who lies on their own Momma AND God..? :dahell:

This shyt is HILARIOUS! He just won't quit! :laff: