Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been telling y'all you gotta believe what ya wanna believe and I ain't even the slightest bit mad if y'all say my shyt is BS. I know for some of yall my story ain't gonna never satisfy you. I know y'all wish it was more to it than it being a joke in the first place. It wasnt no master troll shyt, all this shyt happened by accident. Back then kids was writing fake diss verses all the time, we thought it'd be funny to do some fake audio. That's basically it. Y'all can keep looking for this Mixtape track y'all swear y'all heard, but you ain't gon find nothing, cause it never existed.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas: someone's gonna get stabbed and beat with a roll of paper towels when Styles see's you @up in here .

styles-p-2013.jpg
Lol, I ain't never wanna cross paths with Styles. But I will be coppin that new album when it drop, no doubt about it

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i just checked r/hhh and saw styles on the ama like :ohhh: :mindblown: :wtf: :mjlol: this is almost unbelivable :patrice: we're witnessing something bigger than us brehs... what if styles is :troll: all of us :merchant:

i been
MauryLaughing.gif
at these past 3 page tho. when @really posts the batman pic at the end of his posts :laff: :dead:

the BEST thread on ANY forum ive ever posted in :salute: :salute: and i didnt even know about this diss until a few days ago :heh:

Rockstar Spud

Rookie
Daps
Good Day everyone at the behest of the incomparable leader Madame Dixie Carter, I have joined The Squared Circle! I know I know, hold your applause until the end but I just wanted to inform you that Impact Wrestling will be airing exclusively on Spike TV on Thursday evening 9 PM EST or 1 AM GMT! Cheers

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
What type of fukking asinine Alex Jones type shyt is this? The mods can tell who aliases are, so there goes your alias theory (btw I'm not anybody's alias :snoop:). If I was in on it I never would have given @really those screenshots. You think I'd be that dumb if I was trying to trick the world? Idiot :snoop:

We already know that you have to either believe @up in here or not. It's impossible to find proof of who started the rumor. Either you believe his Sony Acid story or not. This is not new news. :snoop:

Try to save face but fail miserably brehs :snoop:
My bad breh. I definitely wasn't trying to shyt on you with my post, but it seems that's how you took it. In reality, I wanted to :salute:you for the excellent detective work in the thread. Your contribution was just as important as @really.

@up in here fukked up by not realizing the release date of the software (it still boggles my mind that @really had the wherewithal to check something like that). The alias stuff was me just trying to cover all possibilities.

I know there was nothing "new" about my post. I was just trying to show that what @up in here did was epic (no matter what it is that he actually did - since we'll never really know). I guess my post was an attempt at analysis.

And I wasn't trying to save face. Just explain to @really why I thought @up in here was poster of the year even though he caught him in a lie.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I been telling y'all you gotta believe what ya wanna believe and I ain't even the slightest bit mad if y'all say my shyt is BS. I know for some of yall my story ain't gonna never satisfy you. I know y'all wish it was more to it than it being a joke in the first place. It wasnt no master troll shyt, all this shyt happened by accident. Back then kids was writing fake diss verses all the time, we thought it'd be funny to do some fake audio. That's basically it. Y'all can keep looking for this Mixtape track y'all swear y'all heard, but you ain't gon find nothing, cause it never existed.

Why you try to take credit for starting the rumor when it's clear you didn't? :leostare:

Btw, I could do a better Styles and Jada impersonation in my sleep. You can do better than that breh :comeon: