Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
mjpKIf2.jpg

@really :ufdup:

2014 thecoli making history. :banderas:

@really typing up his novel now

really was last seen:
Viewing thread Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???, 4 minutes ago

really

All Star
Daps

Styles denied the shyt YEARS ago you half retarded nikka... That's nothing new (somebody even posted the AHH.com interview in this thread)... Why the fukk would he all of a sudden own it now?

PS... The Lyrics posted there said "Rock the boat / Rock the boat.... One less bytch in a rocawear coat"

Styles said since when did he have that wack flow.... And I would agree....

I said all along that was the incorrect line

fukk rockin the boat
Shoulda ROAD the Boat
That's just one less bytch in a rocawear coat

Original line? 1/10 ... Lil B status...

This line? 10 / 10.... Styles P the Ghost status

#think

Or, if he was referring to the audio, and not the text: Styles said: "I just heard it and when was I wack".... We've already LONG determined the audio he heard that @up in here made was fake.... Did yall forget that tidbit.....:laff: (nikkas cracking under the pressure..... :dead:)

Look brehs.... I understand I have yall pride hurting, soul searching and shyt, like I'm the ONLY ONE who said they heard this shyt (rofl)... But I already spent 2 days shytting on and exposing one half retarded motherfukker..... That's my limit for the year.... I REFUSE to do another...

Everytime yall nikkas post.... All you do is CONFIRM something I already said.... Me even acknowledging a half retarded motherfukker like you, makes me come off ass half retarded, which you can obviously see I'm on another plane:datazz:

No more replies to the imbeciles who's pride are hurt...

(PS.. DEAD @HOEsleMania.... You put the thread in the bushes before it even got STARTED you were so salty you aint heard this shyt.... Till @Brooklynzson over road your hoe ass and moved it back, now we have a classic, GOAT thread... You had an ulterior motive from the jump, witch is why I don't even READ your posts... Let alone respond to them... You fukkin pathetic @upInHereESQUE mothafukka:bryan:.... Brooklyn should seriously demote your ass... that's the only 15 seconds of attention you gonna get)

The rest of yall... Keep hunting for the relic... We'll get it:salute:

@Brooklynzson ..... Do not move this thread to the rafters until this shyt is posted.... And make sure your hoe ass towel boy don't toss it in the bushes again either... Breh is STEAMING hot :fire:...:pachaha:

Till next time..

batman%2Bflying.jpg

Last edited:

really

All Star
Daps
i just heard it and all i have to say to that is, when did I ever have that flow? when was I ever wack?

-He is lying. :ehh: He learned from his encounter with 50 on how to answer questions.

Edit: Actually that isn't a lie but it is a dodge of an answer.

Dawg... These nikkas to retarded to understand: THE shyt HE HEARD WAS @up in here 'S ...:laff::laff:

of COURSE IT WAS FAKE AND WACK (like I said 10 pages ago)

Let em hang theyselves breh.. It's not worth it... They are pissed off to the moon:pachaha:

It's just laughing status at this point:win:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Dawg... These nikkas to retarded to understand: THE shyt HE HEARD WAS @up in here 'S ...:laff::laff:

of COURSE IT WAS FAKE AND WACK (like I said 10 pages ago)

Let em hang theyselves breh.. It's not worth it... They are pissed off to the moon:pachaha:

It's just laughing status at this point:win:

No it wasn't..........

really

All Star
Daps
No it wasn't..........

Post the link to what he heard... I'm lost... nikkas tagging me.. I'm not following this shyt no more... My work in here is DONE until the audio is posted....

What the fukk did styles hear if not up in here's shyt?

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
yea i applaud his persistence but that can be pride

either way he never owned the track cuz it dont exsist.

u talkin to a man that has every d-block freestyle from the time in CDQ

@big business knows this shyt is phony not only did he have 0sec*** access

****0-Day = Get it the same day as a release group gets it out.
0-Sec = Seconds/Hours after it is released.
Pre 0-Sec = Before it is officially released.

Day = Good
Sec = Excellent
Pre = Damn near godlike!

its a shame we cant pull up the thread on SOHH where this all started

slice twice was all up in that thread hatin on the lox

napster,0sec ftp, limewire, kazaa and soulseek

yet nobody can find the actual mp3 this shyt is beyond ducktales :mjlol:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Post the link to what he heard... I'm lost... nikkas tagging me.. I'm not following this shyt no more... My work in here is DONE until the audio is posted....

What the fukk did styles hear if not up in here's shyt?

I honestly didn't know what the hell these people were talking about....until the thread hit 50 pages I did a little research

this is the track the people from SOHH are talking about

It's cute...but it's not the track..apparently they are saying this is the authentic track that everyone believes in.....then someone posted the same track with no fake crowd cheers....lol i dunno what the hell this is

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
No it wasn't..........
Yeah, it was The Coli track he was talking about. @Heelish linked him to the thread in the question. That's why he came back and said "i just heard it and all i have to say to that is, when did I ever have that flow? when was I ever wack?"

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
I honestly didn't know what the hell these people were talking about....until the thread hit 50 pages I did a little research

It's cute...but it's not the track..apparently they are saying this is the authentic track that everyone believes in.....then someone posted the same track with no fake crowd cheers....lol i dunno what the hell this is

it almost sounds like canibus and how canibus used to flow for jada's part
tumblr_m386e5ZsHj1rtkhqqo1_400.gif

really

All Star
Daps

Dam breh I see you rockin wit me, but go to:snooze: breh or read the whole thread before you tell me "no he didnt"... You a lil lost bro, no offense

Styles said he "heard" something and "when was he ever wack"... I said that shyt was fake the first time I heard it.... nikkas cracking under the pressure acting like styles saying an audio is NOT HIM was some HUGE REVELATION when it was established DAYS ago that audio is fake is:wtf::dead::snoop:.... nikkas so desperate its turning into delusion.... I like it:obama:

lata

Last edited:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Dam breh I see you rockin wit me, but go to:snooze: breh or read the whole thread before you tell me "no he didnt"... You a lil lost bro, no offense

Styles said he "heard" something and "when was he ever wack"... I said that shyt was fake the first time I heard it.... nikkas cracking under the pressure acting like styles saying an audio is NOT HIM when it was established DAYS ago that audio is fake is:wtf::dead::snoop:.... nikkas so desperate its turning into delusion.... I like it:obama:

lata

So you're about to log out?

Edit: You quoted me, so I thought you meant that's what I heard. And I was saying it wasn't