Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

really

All Star
Daps
Whether the Styles "Rock the Boat" line is real or not, I think it's pretty clear now that @up in here lied about generating the rumor. So he has lied several times in this thread.

Btw, I was heavy into mixtapes during those days, even worked on Canal Street for a few years, and I've never heard the line.

I remember it as clear as I remember every other lox diss going at roc a fella breh...

"Told you im the ghost of this, Burner in the bubble coat"

"Go visit your mans girl"

"upside down p*ssy!"

I vividly remember every line verbatim... Why this one is ghost? (no pun intended):manny:

Maybe Jay-Z is really in the illumanati and had the shyt wiped from the internet....

I have no idea what to tell you breh. It'll show up one day, I'll research it another time. (TBH thats actually how I found the goods to expose that Clown, trying to find the diss.... This shyt was a nice consolation prize though:skip:)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This track is like a Hip Hop holy relic you can't fukk with this shyt aside from asking if it exists. If this shyt really does exist then a nikka like Poobs prolly got it locked in a vault. The breh that made this up gon have to take full responsibility of everyone else come for the coli head. :ufdup:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I remember it as clear as I remember every other lox diss going at roc a fella breh...

"Told you im the ghost of this, Burner in the bubble coat"

"Go visit your mans girl"

"upside down p*ssy!"

I vividly remember every line verbatim... Why this one is ghost? (no pun intended):manny:

Maybe Jay-Z is really in the illumanati and had the shyt wiped from the internet....

I have no idea what to tell you breh. It'll show up one day, I'll research it another time. (TBH thats actually how I found the goods to expose that Clown, trying to find the diss.... This shyt was a nice consolation prize though:skip:)

I'm just in this thread for entertainment value. The sh!t exists, or if it don't exist...I don't really care either way :yeshrug:

I will say that you did a great job in regards to the Acid Pro detective work, but in all honesty, it wasn't really necessary. I don't ever recall anyone that claims they heard the track saying it was a freestyle at a concert and also the Styles and Jada impersonations were so bad... I FIND it hard to believe that NO ONE, who would have heard it around 2002, said something about it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Uh Oh

*The Exposal*:datazz:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/upin...-aaliyah-diss-epic-isnt-even-the-word.206109/

==================

I tried to tell nikkas this nikka was a fruit pop, pathological liar with a serious mental illness...:manny:

This was his lie about ORIGINATING the rumor (as in, CREATING IT / MAKING IT UP)... Which I KNEW was a :duck: when I read it...

I asked him to post screenshots of when the files were ACTUALLY CREATED on his PC...

@Ciggavelli came through and told me that would prove nothing, because the dates wouldn't show when it was created if the file was copied.... But BOY what he didn't even realize he DID reveal....:huhldup:

EphJrTI.png

He fukked up when he sent Ciggaveli the original files... It said which program he used to create it...

bZqdbUN.png

Sony Acid Pro 4.0... Right for the time period (so said Ciggaveli)...:obama:...... That's an easy way out, but I already had a little bit of info that ciggaveli didn't know about....

WIiLPTC.png

Sonic Foundry Announces ACID PRO 3.0 | Sonic Foundry

^^^Acid Pro 3.0, expected to ship May 2001....

d9zAPIm.png

Sonic Foundry Announces Release of ACID[R] PRO 4.0 | Sonic Foundry

^^^Acid Pro 4.0... Will be available starting on August 19th, 2002.... So I guess this must mean @up in here got his hands on the copy AS SOON AS IT CAME IT and created the hoax in Octoberish 2002 ehh? Sounds feasible...:obama:

"But wait.... There's more"

home-alone.jpg

ZoWk6fV.png

leRfV85.png

2 screen shots showing nikkas was talking about the rumor in late 2001... right after Aaliyah died (on Aug 25th 2001), and Before Acid Pro 4 (the program @up in here used to create his fake audios) was ever INVENTED:huhldup:

Now for those of you who are going to be retarded enough to believe his *next* lie that he broke into Acid Pro's offices in 2001 before the shyt was released and stole a beta version, Rock on my nikkas:salute::mjlol:

DvjOPj3.gif
This is masterful detective work :salute:

I can appreciate a good detective when I see one :obama:

The amount of twists and turns this thread has taken :wow:

It's the most interesting and entertaining thing I've been involved with on the coli thus far. :wow:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
it was me that had the twitter exchange with styles. he did respond, said he didnt say it. this was from 2011.

i was heavy on aol 2.5, serving, mass mailing, and general warez fukkery back in the day. and i'm a native new yorker. i had a good amount of exclusive mp3's back in the deal, i even had some exclusive ass real player files. shyt that i'm kicking myself for not saving somewhere.

i had lil cease tracks where mase was spitting the vocals instead (reference tracks)

damn id kill to hear that

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Let's be real, brehs...this thread woulda died out awhile ago if not for @really. Whether he heard the Styles line or not, his insistence, persistence and detective work made it fun. ALOT of cats woulda crawled under a shell after a few people called them idiots, mentally ill and delusional.

Last edited:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This thread has had my notifications buzzing for 4 days.
Ive been waking up in the morning for work and check the coli like :lupe:Only to end up laughing my ass off at what's been going on here.
And I got mad daps :blessed:

Hard to believe styles wouldn't diss aaliyah though especially if jada went there... styles was like 100x more grimey and ignorant with his raps (especially back in 01) than kiss...Id put my money on styles lying to us

Part of me wants to believe its real lol. I actually wish I was one of the people that had/heard it.

look at it this way... no one has seen the jay z vs dmx battle (except the people in the pool hall that it took place in) but nobody doubts that it happened...

If nikkas say they heard something who are we to say they didnt?

Everything isnt on the internet. Alot more shyt slips through the cracks than you actually think and it would be easier for something from 01 to disappear than if it happened now

really

All Star
Daps
I'm just in this thread for entertainment value. The sh!t exists, or if it don't exist...I don't really care either way :yeshrug:

I will say that you did a great job in regards to the Acid Pro detective work, but in all honesty, it wasn't really necessary. I don't ever recall anyone that claims they heard the track saying it was a freestyle at a concert and also the Styles and Jada impersonations were so bad... I FIND it hard to believe that NO ONE, who would have heard it around 2002, said something about it.

Breh it was VERY necessary... The nikkas who believed this retarded motherfukker were 1000 to 3... We were out numbered:wtf:

Now all the hoe ass nikkas gotta eat the BIGGEST batch of crow, and pretend like I didn't pull off the most Epic exposure in Coli (internet?) history...

Dude go back and read through this thread.... This shyt is a fukking RELIC in itself... nikkas calling me crazy... nikkas saying @up in here is poster of the year:deadrose:.... nikkas saying "he created the biggest internet myth in hiphop history":deadrose::deadrose:

The shyt was WILD funny style.. Too many quotes to even go back and clown these nikkas on... But like I said, God can't make EVERYBODY smart:manny:

Let's be real, brehs...this thread woulda died out awhile ago if not for @really. Whether he heard the Styles line or not, his insistence, persistence and detective work made it fun. ALOT of cats woulda crawled under a shell after a few people called them idiots, mentally ill and delusional.

You ever head of, "The Courage of My Convictions":blessed:

nikkas swearing the audio never happened is like a nikka telling me the grass is blue and the sky is green.... How I look like just bowing out when I KNOW otherwise:mjlol:

Like I said.... I wasn't even trying to expose this clown... I was researching the original audio... And happened to expose him by MISTAKE... You see I asked @Ciggavelli for screenshots at 1:20am, and posted the exposal an hour later.... Wasn't like I spent 10 years working on the shyt:troll:

The amount of posts that man has in this thread swearing that audio he posted was real, and then not real is out right scary ...

I don't know whether nikkas was sucking him off was because he is a reputable on this board or cus they don't wanna believe the shyt is real or what... No clue... But it tells me a lot about humanity that most people actually believed a REPEATED liar..:ohhh:

And like I said the dude tried to embarrass the Coli name... That's fukked up.

He posted the shyt saying it was real, then it got picked a part, so he changes his story to its NOT real... All after Complex etc done posted articles...

I'll tell you exactly what he tried to do: Post the shyt, say it was real, for internet fame.. He defended the story to the death (even as people picked it apart), because he wanted the fame as the nikka that FOUND the audio....

Once nikkas picked it apart to the point where most people knew HIS version was fake, he then decided to flip it and say "I started the WHOLE RUMOR FROM THE JUMP":bryan::deadmanny:

Come HELL OR HIGH WATER.... That nikka was DETERMINED to go down as an INTERNET ICON as the nikka who either FOUND THE MISSING AUDIO or STARTED THE RUMOR from the jump....

But thanks to somebody, BOTH of em failed....:win:

Really, what type of fukking sickness does this nikka have?:mjlol:

"it's a damn shame what they did to that dog"

bunk-the-wire.gif

#DaaaammnHomie ..... 6 pages ago you was the mannn homie... WTF happend to you???:deadmanny:

56169-50-cent-driving-Bert-gif--Imgu-lv8G.gif

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
someone had already tweeted Styles on the first few pages.. dude never responded.. :heh:

This track is like a Hip Hop holy relic you can't fukk with this shyt aside from asking if it exists. If this shyt really does exist then a nikka like Poobs prolly got it locked in a vault. The breh that made this up gon have to take full responsibility of everyone else come for the coli head. :ufdup:

wow this nikka even changed the lyrics :dead:

it was "rock the boat rock the boat, one less bytch..."

and this nikka done changed it to rode the boat :dead: :dead: :dead:

look at it this way... no one has seen the jay z vs dmx battle (except the people in the pool hall that it took place in) but nobody doubts that it happened...

breh it doesnt exsist. stop hoping, just come to terms with reality.

also your example was bad and i will explain why.

this song has no corroboration or source to it. dmx vs jay-z battle has plenty of corroboration aside from X & jay people like mic geronimo n irv gotti have spoke on it.

playing devils advocate the song couldnt exsist even when im playing devils advocate.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Ive been waking up in the morning for work and check the coli like :lupe:Only to end up laughing my ass off at what's been going on here.

Hard to believe styles wouldn't diss aaliyah though especially if jada went there... styles was like 100x more grimey and ignorant with his raps (especially back in 01) than kiss...Id put my money on styles lying to us

Part of me wants to believe its real lol. I actually wish I was one of the people that had/heard it.

Everything isnt on the internet. Alot more shyt slips through the cracks than you actually think and it would be easier for something from 01 to disappear than if it happened now

lol

both jay and dmx confirmed the pool hall battle though... and I thought there was footage of that battle?

the people who claim to have heard it say they heard it on a mixtape...we're talking about hundreds of people that say they heard it on different occasions..... so you're actually going to believe that all these mixtapes disappeared without a trace? lmao stop. it's not like we're talking about a handful of people that say they heard it in a d block studio or something... and lastly how come NO ONE is sure what mixtape it was on? How come no one is sure what beat the diss was on? How come no one can recite any other bars from the song other than the aaliyah line?

please tell me yall are not really this gullible

and lmaoooo @really going this hard for something he knows is a lie

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Whether he heard the Styles line or not, his insistence, persistence and detective work made it fun. ALOT of cats woulda crawled under a shell after a few people called them idiots, mentally ill and delusional.

yea i applaud his persistence but that can be pride

either way he never owned the track cuz it dont exsist.

u talkin to a man that has every d-block freestyle from the time in CDQ

@big business knows this shyt is phony not only did he have 0sec*** access

****0-Day = Get it the same day as a release group gets it out.
0-Sec = Seconds/Hours after it is released.
Pre 0-Sec = Before it is officially released.

Day = Good
Sec = Excellent
Pre = Damn near godlike!

its a shame we cant pull up the thread on SOHH where this all started

slice twice was all up in that thread hatin on the lox

really

All Star
Daps

Good points on the jayz dmx shyt...

And suge knight never hung vanilla ice off a cliff either... There's no footage!!!

#lol

Finally nikkas starting to use they logic:blessed: