Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Good points on the jayz dmx shyt...

And suge knight never hung vanilla ice off a cliff either... There's no footage!!!

#lol

Finally nikkas starting to use they logic:blessed:

vanilla ice and suge along with countless other witnesses corroborated the story

same for the dmx/jay-z

so no those were not good points. all u have been doing is making us laugh because you have been adding to this rumor the last 30 pages

i mean the rumor was simple and your over here changing lyrics and shyt LOL.

this thread is the best. im eatin this chicken and waffles like :eat: :pachaha:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
This thread has had my notifications buzzing for 4 days.
Ive been waking up in the morning for work and check the coli like :lupe:Only to end up laughing my ass off at what's been going on here.
And I got mad daps :blessed:

Hard to believe styles wouldn't diss aaliyah though especially if jada went there... styles was like 100x more grimey and ignorant with his raps (especially back in 01) than kiss...Id put my money on styles lying to us

Part of me wants to believe its real lol. I actually wish I was one of the people that had/heard it.

look at it this way... no one has seen the jay z vs dmx battle (except the people in the pool hall that it took place in) but nobody doubts that it happened...

If nikkas say they heard something who are we to say they didnt?

Everything isnt on the internet. Alot more shyt slips through the cracks than you actually think and it would be easier for something from 01 to disappear than if it happened now

You right breh cause Ive been looking for a fireworks wake up prank video i saw back in the day and I cant find this shyt nowhere dog. Dude woke up out his sleep to what he thought was gunfire (some1 set firecrackers off in the house) and this nikka jumped up shooting with his fingers
images
like he was in the middle of ww3 shyt was str8 comedy and I know nikkas saw that shyt but I guess my memory will have to do.

Daps
Reppin
Harlem,NY
[–]RocawearCoat [score hidden] 48 minutes ago

Can you confirm for the final time whether or not you did or did not diss Aaliyah ("Rock the boat rock the boat/ That's one less b++++ in a Roc-A-Wear coat") ???????

We have people in the year 2014 that swear on their mother and children that you said it. Just need to hear directly from the source so these guys can stop throwing dirt on your name.

Thank you, P.
  • [–]TheRealStylesPThe Ghost[S] [score hidden] 12 minutes ago

I say play it for me! and then after you play it for me you tell me if that's me.

I said alot of offensive shyt over the years and if I offended anybody I apologize. and how much of the shyt that i've put out isn't available? that's what I would ask you.
[/QUOTE][DOUBLEPOST=1397589070][/DOUBLEPOST]I guess someone on here wrote him that:lupe:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps

Can you confirm for the final time whether or not you did or did not diss Aaliyah ("Rock the boat rock the boat/ That's one less b++++ in a Roc-A-Wear coat") ???????

We have people in the year 2014 that swear on their mother and children that you said it. Just need to hear directly from the source so these guys can stop throwing dirt on your name.

Thank you, P.

I say play it for me! and then after you play it for me you tell me if that's me.

I said alot of offensive shyt over the years and if I offended anybody I apologize. and how much of the shyt that i've put out isn't available? that's what I would ask you.
Was just about to post this :salute:

"i just heard it and all i have to say to that is, when did I ever have that flow? when was I ever wack?"

:dead: at Styles actually listening to it :russ:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
how much of the shyt that i've put out isn't available? that's what I would ask you.

exactly. them nas & styles reddits was fire.[DOUBLEPOST=1397589308][/DOUBLEPOST]

that was great because it was in the beginning, the user linked the coli and the person chose the best screenname and styles made multiple responses.

Daps
Was just about to post this :salute:

"i just heard it and all i have to say to that is, when did I ever have that flow? when was I ever wack?"

fam.. this dude @really swore on God, he heard Styles spit that line.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

somebody shoot Styles this post..
@Johnny Blaze

"fukk Rocking the Boat
Shoulda Road the Boat
That's just one less bytch in a rocacwear coat"

nikkas posting these fugazy ass lyrics, and bullshyt clips... is really making nikkas believe the shyt never happened.

Aliyah died in a plane crash.... Styles said she shoulda road the boat... She made a song called roc the boat... He threw "rocawear" coat in their to sorta play off "rock" the boat a little bit.

Styles is a lyricist... He try to say witty shyt... This is why I remember the line VIVIDLY, cus I was like :ohhh: When I first heard it.

Don't take no bullshyt cell phone clip audio word for it, take my word for it, #OnGod that's what the nikka said
:mjlol:

gawt dayum.. everybody in this bytch lying.. :dead:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
vanilla ice and suge along with countless other witnesses corroborated the story

same for the dmx/jay-z

so no those were not good points. all u have been doing is making us laugh because you have been adding to this rumor the last 30 pages

i mean the rumor was simple and your over here changing lyrics and shyt LOL.

this thread is the best. im eatin this chicken and waffles like :eat: :pachaha:

HAHAHAH this thread just keeps going, its fukking hilarious.

Roscoes and some fire on me if you touch down in LA :laugh:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
exactly. them nas & styles reddits was fire.[DOUBLEPOST=1397589308][/DOUBLEPOST]

that was great because it was in the beginning, the user linked the coli and the person chose the best screenname and styles made multiple responses.
I was in tears when I saw RocawearCoat :russ:

:salute: to whoever that was. Spreading The Coli name

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

Thank you, P.

[DOUBLEPOST=1397589070][/DOUBLEPOST]I guess someone on here wrote him that:lupe:[/QUOTE]

This thread just keeps on giving. :to:

are-you-not-entertained.gif

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
HAHAHAH this thread just keeps going, its fukking hilarious.

Roscoes and some fire on me if you touch down in LA :laugh:

:sadcam: i want the real shyt. literally done had every chicken and waffle in NY, i think ima be ther next year.

i literally want to smoke a blunt to pass out to so hook that up too. im thinkin like a gotti stuffed with a half an oz, a quarter of hash oil and an 8th of the best wax.
I was in tears when I saw RocawearCoat :russ:

:salute: to whoever that was. Spreading The Coli name

i laughed out loud. classic.

That was me :lolbron:
classic nikka. pos rep+, you always comin thru on some quote/pic funny shyt.