Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
This thread just keeps on giving. :to:

are-you-not-entertained.gif
:sadtorejoice:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
:sadcam: i want the real shyt. literally done had every chicken and waffle in NY, i think ima be ther next year.

i literally want to smoke a blunt to pass out to so hook that up too. im thinkin like a gotti stuffed with a half an oz, a quarter of hash oil and an 8th of the best wax.

i laughed out loud. classic.

classic nikka. pos rep+, you always comin thru on some quote/pic funny shyt.

I got you freal, just hit me when its closer. The Obama special @ Roscoes + some of our finest product.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You right breh cause Ive been looking for a fireworks wake up prank video i saw back in the day and I cant find this shyt nowhere dog. Dude woke up out his sleep to what he thought was gunfire (some1 set firecrackers off in the house) and this nikka jumped up shooting with his fingers
images
like he was in the middle of ww3 shyt was str8 comedy and I know nikkas saw that shyt but I guess my memory will have to do.

Theres this old commercial (pprobably for levis jeans. That plays Marvin Gaye lets get it on and has two invisible figures in clothes and they start to strip out of the clothes. I always like this commercial as a kid. And I cant find it on the internet at all and when i try yo explain it to friends and coworkers they say they never hears of it... the only proof i have is my memort but i know for a fact ot exists

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Theres this old commercial (pprobably for levis jeans. That plays Marvin Gaye lets get it on and has two invisible figures in clothes and they start to strip out of the clothes. I always like this commercial as a kid. And I cant find it on the internet at all and when i try yo explain it to friends and coworkers they say they never hears of it... the only proof i have is my memort but i know for a fact ot exists
Levi's Jeans (Marvin Gaye's Let's Get It On) | Retro Junk Commercial

:mjpls:

Daps
this shyt is too much gotdamn at the idea of styles on reddit and listening to the audio etc ah shyt fukk shyt damn:mjlol:

please someone send him @really 's post about the lyrics:banderas:
yoooooo.. this thread is hilarious..

imagine Styles reaction hearing the audio :mjlol:

@Heelish please send SP the lyrics @really swore "#OnGod" he heard him spit, and a link to his post..
:laff:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ok so not to derail the thread but maybe @MC Metaphysical or @hustlemania can help me out...

Theres a DMX(pre its dark and hell is hot) freestyle to the flava in ya ear beat. I used to have it on a mixtape(CD). Thats either broken or lost.. but its one of my favorites of all all time X shytted all over the beat. Do any of y'all have access to this or maybe can tell me where to find it or something?

Daps
What's the post? I got tired of reading the :duck: and put him on ignore
http://www.thecoli.com/goto/post?id=8034570#post-8034570

:deadmanny: @ hoe nikkas actually being JEALOUS they never heard a lyric that actually did happen...:bryan:

I thought that was a female trait?:whoo:

On some real shyt... I guess I can understand.... It'd be like a wrestling fiend hearing a story about Andre The Giant fighting Hulk Hogan in a basement when they were 15.... "Bu bu butt..... there was no video of it.... It never happend"...:mjlol::mjlol::bryan:

I guess I can understand the envy somewhat.... Yall nikkas are TRUE hiphop heads... And to have missed out on a piece of hip hop history, has you feeling some type of way, so you just want to continue living the rest of your lives in doubt to make yourselves feel better..... Whatever helps you sleep at night:myman:

Lets not even talk about how the shyt happened in the pre-myspace era, where shyt really wasn't getting wild shared like that and shyt... I don't even know if Kazza was popping at the time...

Let alone the shyt was on a mixtape... Hell, probably a cassette... I think those shyts still had some legs around then...:bryan::bryan:

But what I will say is:

I SWEAR TO GOD ON MY MOTHER'S LIFE AND MY LIFE (GOD CAN READ) THAT THE LYRIC HAPPENED.... BECAUSE I HEARD IT WITH MY OWN fukkING 2 EARS....

Now if you believe me, cool... It's good you're accepting of reality.... If you don't, keep living your life in doubt, nobody really fukking cares...

The shyt went something like:

fukk rocking the boat
Shoulda road the boat (this is the only line I'm not 1,0000% sure of)
That's just one less bytch in a Rocawear coat

2 bolded lines are 1,00000%... non bolded line, 99.5% sure, but I wouldn't put my life on it, but it wasn something to that effect.

The shyt isn't even a big deal to me, but to see the denial and envy coming from nikkas keyboards is truly hilarious....:bryan:

Toast (I guess) to all those who got a chance to witness this special moment in hiphop history for themselves....:cheers::salute:

Rest of yall keep :sadbron:.... Nobody will ever give a fukk :ucku:

PS the bullshyt that was uploaded does sound fake as fukk... I didn't create this post based off that, I just now listened to that garbage. I don't even think that was the beat. The beat was (I think) over the "Jigga jigga that nikka jigga" beat.... Or some funky fast beat like that.
http://www.thecoli.com/goto/post?id=8037497#post-8037497
@Johnny Blaze

"fukk Rocking the Boat
Shoulda Road the Boat
That's just one less bytch in a rocacwear coat"

nikkas posting these fugazy ass lyrics, and bullshyt clips... is really making nikkas believe the shyt never happened.

Aliyah died in a plane crash.... Styles said she shoulda road the boat... She made a song called roc the boat... He threw "rocawear" coat in their to sorta play off "rock" the boat a little bit.
Styles is a lyricist... He try to say witty shyt... This is why I remember the line VIVIDLY, cus I was like :ohhh: When I first heard it.

Don't take no bullshyt cell phone clip audio word for it, take my word for it, #OnGod that's what the nikka said

:mjlol:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Daps
STYLES IS DOING AN AMA ON REDDIT RIGHT NOW, SPAM HIM TILL HE SQUEALS LIKE A MIMI HOME VIDEO BREHS

edit: later than mimis period