Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
yo @really get on reddit

8oUCb.gif

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread is so disrespectful to baby girl:to:

...and many moons ago, I heard straight out of Style P's mouth that he never said that, and would never disrespect Aaliyah like that anyways:yeshrug:

Daps
damn homey this is exactly what I asked for yesterday. impeccable timin

yo @really why don't u confront styles p

Somebody gotta ask :russ:
someone had already tweeted Styles on the first few pages.. dude never responded.. :heh:

it dont exist.. whats funny, is now everythings getting shifted from the original premise of the thread.. all them folks who swear they heard it, fell back after @up in here dropped the OG audio.. here we are 30+pages later.. and, nobody can seem to find this particular audio homie SWORE he's heard..
@Johnny Blaze

"fukk Rocking the Boat
Shoulda Road the Boat
That's just one less bytch in a rocacwear coat"

nikkas posting these fugazy ass lyrics, and bullshyt clips... is really making nikkas believe the shyt never happened.

Aliyah died in a plane crash.... Styles said she shoulda road the boat... She made a song called roc the boat... He threw "rocawear" coat in their to sorta play off "rock" the boat a little bit.

Styles is a lyricist... He try to say witty shyt... This is why I remember the line VIVIDLY, cus I was like :ohhh: When I first heard it.

Don't take no bullshyt cell phone clip audio word for it, take my word for it, #OnGod that's what the nikka said
:mjlol:

this dude should start pyramid scheme companies.. his gift of incessantly babbling about things until either he, or someone dumb enough will actually believe him is absolutely amazing..

he's been believing this story, for an amazing 3 days straight- w/no evidence to back any of his claims.. :wow: i cant front, that is absolutely incredible dedication..

really

All Star
Daps
Oh.... and for anyone who still has a SHRED OF HOPE LEFT that @up in here could SOMEHOW still possibly be telling the truth....

Lmao. That's your big reveal? That's what you been scheming on? I knew you was up to something. one thing you should know though, acid pro is backwards compatible. A lot of my old acid pro 3.0 files I later wanted copies of, I "created" in acid pro 4.0.

You really want to spend more time doing this breh?

@ the red text

So let me get this right...

You CREATED a rumor in late 2001 with Acid Pro 3 (acid pro 3 source files)... Then you sat back and laughed at everyone on the internet for believing you and your homeboy's joke.... And then you supposedly just forgot about it...

1 YEAR LATER (after Acid 4 dropped)... You then decided to GO DOWNLOAD ACID 4.... RECREATE the Mp3 in Acid 4 from your original Acid 3 source files (so he lost the original mp3, but NOT the source files? rigghhhtttt).... For what?

It was a whole year later... You had fooled everybody... A YEAR LATER, you go back and recreate the MP3, for what? So you and your homeboy who made the diss could reminisce about the "glory days" in your padded room?:wtf:

YOU WENT BACK TO RE-CREATE A FAKE DISS YOU MADE A YEAR EARLIER, NOT WITH THE INTENT TO COME CLEAN AND SAY "GOTCHA!", BUT TO JUST LISTEN TO IT AND JERK OFF WITH YOUR HEADPHONES ON???:pachaha:

TBH, a story about you breaking into Acid Pro offices and stealing the Acid 4 beta in 2001 before it dropped would've been more believable... But I guess I had already eliminated that option...:pachaha:

And this my friends is my final reply to the delusional clown.:win: #GetHelpCharlie

fatality.gif

Eminem voice: "Let it go dog it's over"

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Whether the Styles "Rock the Boat" line is real or not, I think it's pretty clear that @up in here lied about generating the rumor. So he has lied several times in this thread.

Btw, I was heavy into mixtapes during those days, even worked on Canal Street for a few years, and I've never heard the line.

really

All Star
Daps
This thread is so disrespectful to baby girl:to:

...and many moons ago, I heard straight out of Style P's mouth that he never said that, and would never disrespect Aaliyah like that anyways:yeshrug:

And 7 years ago, I heard right out of Rick Ross VERY OWN MOUTH that he wasn't a C.O..... Damn, how could I forget!

You probably right breh....:sadbron:

#SorryStyles:to:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
someone had already tweeted Styles on the first few pages.. dude never responded.. :heh:

it dont exist.. whats funny, is now everythings getting shifted from the original premise of the thread.. all them folks who swear they heard it, fell back after @up in here dropped the OG audio.. here we are 30+pages later.. and, nobody can seem to find this particular audio homie SWORE he's heard..

:mjlol:

this dude should start pyramid scheme companies.. his gift of incessantly babbling about things until either he, or someone dumb enough will actually believe him is absolutely amazing..

he's been believing this story, for an amazing 3 days straight- w/no evidence to back any of his claims.. :wow: i cant front, that is absolutely incredible dedication..

it was me that had the twitter exchange with styles. he did respond, said he didnt say it. this was from 2011.

i was heavy on aol 2.5, serving, mass mailing, and general warez fukkery back in the day. and i'm a native new yorker. i had a good amount of exclusive mp3's back in the deal, i even had some exclusive ass real player files. shyt that i'm kicking myself for not saving somewhere.

i had lil cease tracks where mase was spitting the vocals instead (reference tracks)

i had a version of "From Scratch" where Shyne raps "if i could start from scratch, i'd sign with def jam, hustle with russell, couple of millionaire fans, cause im not a bad boy, more like a bad man"

and some other shyt, but i dont ever remember owning this styles diss track. i had all the other d block vs roc shyt on cassette tape in the whip. had the roc hot 97 takeover on there, and the that crazy roc freestyle session that cipha sounds ended up finding the vhs off years later. but i never had the styles diss.

and i coulda swore i heard that shyt, but like i said before, how come i never owned it, and i dont know the words to the rest of that song. shyt must not exist