Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Daps
@really

I'm not sure what this accomplishes.

All anyone cares about is if the Styles shyt is real or not... nobody has been able to prove it for over a decade...Until they do...it doesn't exist.

Homie dropped the fake one.. funny shyt.

So even if he was lying about starting the original rumor....Nobody really cares breh.

The more you go in with this it's just got ppl looking at you like :merchant:

If your gonna devote hours of your time to the cause go dig up a response from Styles lol
exactly..

no ones claiming to've even heard @up in here version back in the day.. folks were more caught up in him dropping the audio w/out the audience..

this dude @really has been on here,in this particular thread- since Sunday night at 9-something.. :mjlol: got 70-something posts, and even made another thread about it.. yet, still cant produce a shard of evidence of said song he's heard except a screenshot of some random internet poster saying they heard it over 10yrs ago..

all in all.. no ones gonna post the track.. because it doesnt exist..

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
This whole thing is like a glitch in the matrix. So many people claim to have heard it but cant produce any evidence. If so many people have heard it, then how the fukk can it be lost? SOMEONE would have that shyt.

89cf8bc71014f0ed285d30c2b9e7925b.jpg

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I swear I heard this way before I ever lurked or posted on a forum. Either on a DJ Whiteowl or P-Cutta Street Wars mixtape. No way I just imagined that shyt.

Best way to find out if the line is real or not is to holla directly at some mixtape DJs who were popping back then.

Kay Slay
P-Cutta
White Owl
Whoo Kid
DJ Wreck

Pretty sure it was never on a Clue or Envy tape. They were hugged up with the ROC.

If it's that serious hit them up on Twitter. Shiiiiit. You could holler at Jae Hood. I'm sure he's not doing nothing.

you left out

Big Mike
DJ Absolut
DJ Green Lantern
DJ Capone
Tapemasters INC
Tony Touch
Cutmaster C
Scoob Doo
Lazy K

there's not many posters (if any) who had all these things apply to them

Native Newyorker
SOHH member post 2000
Mixtape Ripper
LOX fan

the problem about y'all rumor is that it isn't from a radio rip, it isn't from a mixtape, it has no CDQ.

the reason for that is because it does not exsist.

big mike was the d-block DJ at the time and he received all the exclusives.

but according to the dilusionists big mike and styles p are liars lol

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
you left out

Big Mike
DJ Absolut
DJ Green Lantern
DJ Capone
Tapemasters INC
Tony Touch
Cutmaster C
Scoob Doo
Lazy K

Native Newyorker
SOHH member post 2000
Mixtape Ripper
LOX fan

the problem about y'all rumor is that it isn't from a radio rip, it isn't from a mixtape, it has no CDQ.

these nikkaz just don't get it bro

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
This whole thing is like a glitch in the matrix. So many people claim to have heard it but cant produce any evidence. If so many people have heard it, then how the fukk can it be lost? SOMEONE would have that shyt.

89cf8bc71014f0ed285d30c2b9e7925b.jpg

its actually not even that somebody has to have it. there's plenty of things that exsist in only an analog format and never made it to the internet

the problem is, it is sourceless. between 2000 to whenever literally EVERY (you can ask @bigbusiness ) mixtape was ripped from NYC. I know because I was a ripper.

to regard this fake song to a major DJ is already a failure but again this rumor never made sense anyways from when I first seen someone post about the song in Dec 2001.

I never even believed @up in here because I remember reading the thread on SOHH, basically someone made a troll thread after mad posters we're discussing the lox "jigga that nikka" track and just went O.D.

that person said "I just heard it on a mixtape my boy had.." or something along those lines and I knew shyt was automatic bullshyt.

"and ill make to it you visit ya mans girl.." -Kiss

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
these nikkaz just don't get it bro

I know for a fact this is fake only cuz I was there.

no offense to @up in here , I see what he was doin but to keep it G it wasn't no live show freestyle the original incarnation of the rumor was a mixtape track.

the funny part is for anyone that remembers back then, the rumor was much more fleshed out in 2003-04 and the
posters who swore they owned it/heard it had overwhemingly stated it was on a "jigga that nikka"

you mean like the irony has escaped the ideal and nikkaz are showing why man is inferior

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I know for a fact this is fake only cuz I was there.

no offense to @up in here , I see what he was doin but to keep it G it wasn't no live show freestyle the original incarnation of the rumor was a mixtape track.

the funny part is for anyone that remembers back then, the rumor was much more fleshed out in 2003-04 and the
posters who swore they owned it/heard it had overwhemingly stated it was on a "jigga that nikka"

you mean like the irony has escaped the ideal and nikkaz are showing why man is inferior
yea I remember man....cats confusing that other roc diss on the jigga that nikka beat(which I still play to this day) where sheek goes first, styles is second where he says "everytime yall throw up your sign it looks like a upside down p*ssy/ fukk with P I leave you upside down p*ssy" and kiss said "this is a mans world y'all keep fukking with kiss I see to it you visit your mans.......................Track can be found all over youtube.....[DOUBLEPOST=1397569559][/DOUBLEPOST]L.O.X White Label Freestyle Jay Z, Aaliyah, Beani…:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you left out

Big Mike
DJ Absolut
DJ Green Lantern
DJ Capone
Tapemasters INC
Tony Touch
Cutmaster C
Scoob Doo
Lazy K

Native Newyorker
SOHH member post 2000
Mixtape Ripper
LOX fan

:ehh: If Styles said it doesn't exist it doesn't exist.

Still tho... Next time I'm in NYC I'm going over to the juice spot to double check. :mjlol:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
yea I remember man....cats confusing that other roc diss on the jigga that nikka beat(which I still play to this day) where sheek goes first, styles is second where he says "everytime yall throw up your sign it looks like a upside down p*ssy/ fukk with P I leave you upside down p*ssy" and kiss said "this is a mans world y'all keep fukking with kiss I see to it you visit your mans.......................Track can be found all over youtube.....[DOUBLEPOST=1397569559][/DOUBLEPOST]L.O.X White Label Freestyle Jay Z, Aaliyah, Beani…:

this has to be what it is

i refuse to believe that theres this many weirdos that would just lie for no reason lol

so who will be the first person to admit to lying or being confused (i think someone did a few pages back actually)???

now's your chance lol

Daps
its actually not even that somebody has to have it. there's plenty of things that exsist in only an analog format and never made it to the internet

the problem is, it is sourceless. between 2000 to whenever literally EVERY (you can ask @bigbusiness ) mixtape was ripped from NYC. I know because I was a ripper.

to regard this fake song to a major DJ is already a failure but again this rumor never made sense anyways from when I first seen someone post about the song in Dec 2001.

I never even believed @up in here because I remember reading the thread on SOHH, basically someone made a troll thread after mad posters we're discussing the lox "jigga that nikka" track and just went O.D.

that person said "I just heard it on a mixtape my boy had.." or something along those lines and I knew shyt was automatic bullshyt.

"and ill make to it you visit ya mans girl.." -Kiss
on some real sh!t.. when i reached out to TapeMasta yesterday about the track/tapes origin, and he didn't have/never heard- the thread should've died..

as a matter of fact, i put this thread in the bushes the day it was made.. should've stayed there..

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
on some real sh!t.. when i reached out to TapeMasta yesterday about the track/tapes origin, and he didn't have/never heard- the thread should've died..

as a matter of fact, i put this thread in the bushes the day it was made.. should've stayed there..

I say this shyt gets permanently stickied LOL

I swear I will never get tired of all the fake scenarios. I was dyin last night